April 27, 2024, 05:36:02 pm

Author Topic: Application - Hero.  (Read 10415 times)

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
Re: Application - Hero.
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2012, 12:11:59 pm »
What a sad ending, I'm going to die crying..  :'(
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2012, 12:39:39 pm »
Bai

Btw, smth similiar happened to me a year ago in XE. After that, I got kicked from VU, banned from XE for the whole Summer, and basicly everything I built was demolished. But I didn't give up. I continued playing and now look at me. :D
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 12:41:11 pm by LaS3r »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Hero

• Squrrel Scripter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2012, 01:19:39 pm »
That lame drama not gonna change our vote bye bye o/.

OK as you wish, but still if you think this is drama, i have nothing to say i would still say the real and truth which is that i was not that hacker.

That's all. Its your choice now that you trust me or not and you guys already said me you don't trust me i don't want to give up but there is no such thing left that i can say that i was at that Guy who was kicked for minigun
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 01:21:33 pm by Hero »

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2012, 02:14:38 pm »
I don't trust you.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Lazee

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2012, 02:20:39 pm »
I don't trust you.

Neither does anyone else, maybe, except MaDKilleR.

I know this guy for more then 2.5 years.

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2012, 02:41:23 pm »
Lets just end this then? As Hero. decided to leave vcmp,give the verdict to this applicant already?

Btw Hero.Even i dont trust you upon such things,i've seen many of such dramas.You cannot convince us without a specified PROOF.If you think you will create a drama "i am leaving vc,bai",that wont change our thinking.

Hero

• Squrrel Scripter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2012, 02:47:13 pm »
Lets just end this then? As Hero. decided to leave vcmp,give the verdict to this applicant already?

Btw Hero.Even i don't trust you upon such things,i've seen many of such dramas.You cannot convince us without a specified PROOF.If you think you will create a drama "i am leaving vc,bai",that wont change our thinking.

The reason i am leaving vcmp: Because this hacker has hacked my account passwords from everywhere and he also got me banned from Sky-City for a hack + because of this guy you guys are not trusting me ++ 1 more thing i am not doing drama +++ i just did all i can to proof the truth but, i failed i still won't wanna give up but there is no way because of this guy my whole vcmp playing and trust is destroyed because of this hacker i lost lots of friends that he abused them and they leaved me. VU is good but you guys think i'm doing drama what else should i do to proof.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2012, 02:56:18 pm »

OK as you wish, but still if you think this is drama, i have nothing to say i would still say the real and truth which is that i was not that hacker.

That's all. Its your choice now that you trust me or not and you guys already said me you don't trust me i don't want to give up but there is no such thing left that i can say that i was at that Guy who was kicked for minigun
ohhh my tears  :'(! dude when you got kicked in EA for using minigun you joined LW is 5 secs how?

That EA minigun hacker & your subnet is same and paki net ip always keep changing.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 03:04:43 pm by WiLsOn »

Lazee

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2012, 03:04:26 pm »

Yeah, lets just get rid of this application?

Eazy

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2012, 04:23:55 pm »
No,lets R.I.P the application
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 04:25:28 pm by Eazy »

Hero

• Squrrel Scripter
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2012, 04:49:17 pm »

ohhh my tears  :'(! dude when you got kicked in EA for using minigun you joined LW is 5 secs how?

That EA minigun hacker & your subnet is same and paki net ip always keep changing.

See you told your self when that hacker was kicked how the heck he can go to an other server in just 5 seconds which proofs that while he got kicked i join LW and that how it happened

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2012, 05:22:25 pm »
There's no logic to that hero.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Hero

• Squrrel Scripter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2012, 05:35:56 pm »
There's no logic to that hero.

There nothing for me to just wait for my denied cuz when trust is up -> vote is up -> when vote is up -> then app gets denied.

but in this case everything happened in misunderstanding

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2012, 06:32:41 pm »
The real problem is that you have the will, but no patience.
If only you gotten better known with VUs and hung around the forum a bit it would be a different story.

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

Lazee

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2012, 06:34:10 pm »
i am leaving vcmp from now on

Leave already..  ::)