login
April 27, 2024, 09:50:45 pm

Author Topic: Application - Hero.  (Read 10419 times)

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Hero.
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2012, 07:11:40 pm »
This is getting annoying...
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2012, 07:44:29 pm »
Leave VCMP already?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2012, 08:16:00 pm »
That lame drama not gonna change our vote bye bye o/.

OK as you wish, but still if you think this is drama, i have nothing to say i would still say the real and truth which is that i was not that hacker.

That's all. Its your choice now that you trust me or not and you guys already said me you don't trust me i don't want to give up but there is no such thing left that i can say that i was at that Guy who was kicked for minigun
ohhh my tears  :'(! dude when you got kicked in EA for using minigun you joined LW is 5 secs how?

That EA minigun hacker & your subnet is same and paki net ip always keep changing.

See you told your self when that hacker was kicked how the heck he can go to an other server in just 5 seconds which proofs that while he got kicked i join LW and that how it happened
Are you dumb or pro-dumb, dude stop lying you was that minigun hacker i have 2 eyes, even if that hacker  werent you my vote still gonna no coz you are biggest liar.

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2012, 01:23:59 am »
poor man  :(

buda

« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2012, 01:27:22 am »
i believe this guy, i also believe in karma so basically im still voting yes cos of that xdxdxdxd
Cannot rate own posts

Hero

• Squrrel Scripter
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2012, 05:05:32 am »
Are you dumb or pro-dumb, dude stop lying you was that minigun hacker i have 2 eyes, even if that hacker  werent you my vote still gonna no coz you are biggest liar.

I am not doing this just to say the you vote me yes but i am i trying to tell you that i am not that hacker, and if you still don't believe i have no other choice for the vcmp leaving i said it before if i am able to proof he was a hacker then ok or else that hacker has done too much bad and confusions with me and others so that's why i said that
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 05:08:04 am by Hero »

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2012, 05:20:25 am »
I have the full story right here guys. No need to complain.

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2012, 11:47:16 am »
lol tmavs

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2012, 12:27:36 pm »

Permabanned.

;D

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2012, 12:33:47 pm »

Who's the badass with that sweet cape and daggers?

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2012, 02:46:33 pm »
Why doesnt someone end this guy's misery already? He (according to his words) left vcmp (i dont really think so).So discussion just ends here.He left,Drama over.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2012, 03:20:55 pm »

Who's the badass with that sweet cape and daggers?
I think those were supposed to be hands  ;D

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Hero

• Squrrel Scripter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2012, 03:31:01 pm »
Why doesnt someone end this guy's misery already? He (according to his words) left vcmp (i dont really think so).So discussion just ends here.He left,Drama over.

Left vcmp when denied right now i am not giving up to prove i am innocent, i said only if i am not able to proof that the guy who got kicked was not me + i am still counting on hope that i can get you guys realize that was not me, so i am not going anywhere

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2012, 03:43:10 pm »
Left vcmp when denied right now i am not giving up to prove i am innocent, i said only if i am not able to proof that the guy who got kicked was not me + i am still counting on hope that i can get you guys realize that was not me, so i am not going anywhere

Really? You said you're leaving VC:MP from now on, but when the things doesn't changed as everyone didn't gave a shit about you crying and leaving VC:MP so, they didn't changed votes. Now when the things were going wrong, you were going to be denied, you again started this drama? Hell.. Just ONE thing, You're not getting accepted in here so you can leave VC:MP now.

i am leaving vcmp from now on

^ Yeah do it right NOW!

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2012, 03:51:28 pm »
If your ip subnet matched its mean that noob is you.