May 02, 2024, 06:50:40 am

Author Topic: Application - Hero.  (Read 10433 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Hero.
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2012, 05:49:45 pm »
Skirment there is an indian guy who has hacked my account  on all the server like SvM, XE, sky-city and if you do not believe me ask bass he is admin of SvM i told him he says there are 2 ips which registered and the pass was changed to that account and bass said me to put a"." at end of my name before that i was confused for what should i do for my account if you don't believe me you can go to XE forum and see my help post about my pass and no help was provided till i lefted playing in thinking of what should i do i wanted to asked for help to any admin but never got a chance and for bass he gave me the idea i told you. I am not a hacker. It would be a guy who hates me and is trying to show i'm bad and he maybe changed my pass maybe that enemy which would be doing this against me for revenge please believe me and here my Help post on XE http://xe-servers.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=a8210b8612b593ca0499d50c5390cf5c&topic=5574.0 Now please if you believe me
Still lying:

[15:48] <SQCrewY>  *** Hero. has connected. (Pakistan) <- I guess it was you since it's your real country.

Later on ...

[16:37] <SQCrewY> [15:32:02]  *** Hero. has disconnected. (Kicked: Minigun)

I am lying... and what about the subnet, proxy, multiplayer game proxies. Please what more i have to do... i can't tell you that he is a big hacker, once we were playing in little whity and another hero came his nick was only "Hero" then? all members got a shock that another hero? omg what do i do to prove that i'm innocent

justify if u are playing since 2009 why u are still an unknown guy for most of our members ?, to get that strikethorugh off that vote/chance

I know this guy for more then 2.5 years
<- By madkiller
What we want is for you to grow a pair and tell us the truth, was it you hacking, or not. We don't like liars in here.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Hero

• Squrrel Scripter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2012, 06:13:09 pm »
All because of a hacker you are not trusting me
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2012, 06:53:57 pm »
Skirment there is an indian guy who has hacked my account  on all the server like SvM, XE, sky-city and if you do not believe me ask bass he is admin of SvM i told him he says there are 2 ips which registered and the pass was changed to that account and bass said me to put a"." at end of my name before that i was confused for what should i do for my account if you don't believe me you can go to XE forum and see my help post about my pass and no help was provided till i lefted playing in thinking of what should i do i wanted to asked for help to any admin but never got a chance and for bass he gave me the idea i told you. I am not a hacker. It would be a guy who hates me and is trying to show i'm bad and he maybe changed my pass maybe that enemy which would be doing this against me for revenge please believe me and here my Help post on XE http://xe-servers.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=a8210b8612b593ca0499d50c5390cf5c&topic=5574.0 Now please if you believe me
Still lying:

[15:48] <SQCrewY>  *** Hero. has connected. (Pakistan) <- I guess it was you since it's your real country.

Later on ...

[16:37] <SQCrewY> [15:32:02]  *** Hero. has disconnected. (Kicked: Minigun)

I am lying... and what about the subnet, proxy, multiplayer game proxies. Please what more i have to do... i can't tell you that he is a big hacker, once we were playing in little whity and another hero came his nick was only "Hero" then? all members got a shock that another hero? omg what do i do to prove that i'm innocent

justify if u are playing since 2009 why u are still an unknown guy for most of our members ?, to get that strikethorugh off that vote/chance

I know this guy for more then 2.5 years
<- By madkiller
What we want is for you to grow a pair and tell us the truth, was it you hacking, or not. We don't like liars in here.

Hero, you seriously think we are that stupid? Seriously, I live in Pakistan too knowing that the internet provider you're currently using changes your IP whenever you restart the router so there's nothing much left to do except to believe it was you..

We don't want hackers in here, Changing my vote to a strong No:thumbsdown:

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2012, 06:56:38 pm »
If you did it, you're better off just telling the truth.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2012, 07:23:39 pm »

NO

All it took me to read is one word to make up my choice.
I hate it when people misspell my name ._.

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2012, 08:32:27 pm »
Sucks...

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2012, 10:25:27 pm »
Changing my vote to no.

Hero

• Squrrel Scripter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2012, 02:52:44 am »
ok thank you guys i had a good time with you all and i would like to say that i still love this clan and i always will, i am leaving vcmp from now on because the hacker destroyed my vcmp life, but i would like to say another thing that i am innocent guys i didn't do that minigun hack

Bye Regards, Me

ToXic

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • U BaD AsS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2012, 07:06:25 am »
 ???

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2012, 07:07:24 am »
kbye,,,,

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2012, 07:50:09 am »
This is so... poignant!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

asd

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2012, 08:01:55 am »
well.. bye.. :D

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2012, 08:35:03 am »
lol
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2012, 08:46:38 am »
That lame drama not gonna change our vote bye bye o/.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2012, 11:52:21 am »
well out pls