login
April 27, 2024, 09:37:56 pm

Author Topic: Remove Me From This Shitty ''Community Championship''  (Read 9003 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Remove Me From This Shitty ''Community Championship''
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2012, 09:31:43 am »
For those who posted,

Any reply will be deleted if it is not from them.

Ajeet, I do take your comments on board, but as Koray is willing to accept this then let's move forward. It's better just to have a final decision rather than argue over whether it should be reset for the next week.

Good luck Koray and SaM. When you fight, make sure at least 4 admins are present please.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2012, 09:06:23 am »
Guys can you please do this soon, it's getting tiring waiting this long.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2012, 05:25:31 pm »
SaM doesn't come ingame.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2012, 05:30:36 pm »
He's on irc a lot

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2012, 06:02:29 pm »
Whenever SaM is on, Koray's off.
Whenever Koray's on, SaM's off.

This is cheesy.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2012, 08:07:09 pm »
blame sam,koray and thier timezones :P

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2012, 05:02:47 am »
koray i can't get u whenever I'm online so.....can u come around 5:30 am time of your country one 21 June .
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 05:05:17 am by SaM »

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2012, 08:03:55 am »
Don't want to off topic about finals but coming back to the Koray. He is not clean player,he did same to me with our duel like he did Gudio.

Look who tells me dirty player.Crashed XE,stole passwords and banned with the same reason.
My all opponents in groups are started to tell  ''Dirty Koray,Dirty Koray ,Dirty Koray,you can't be the best,Gudio is better than you,your videos are smooth too,you are fps cheating,he did same to me with our duel like he did Gudio,you are kid,you are not a clean player, bla bla bla......

Started to flame me,started to being active on forums on these and similar topics.Everyone is being a hater to me.Even my close friends backstabbing me,what can I say more? You are doing this because you don't accept you lost.You were better than me before a big inactivity,when you came back you saw you shitted and came here to tell that.I thought atleast 3-4 player would save me.I will play with haters,what a nice,I played clear and look what happens here. You made this easy little game a hard game.

To SaM:Yeah I will be there.I will record whole this match.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2012, 10:11:21 am »
Spider, please do not reply to this topic. If you want to argue go somewhere else. Post deleted.

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2012, 04:42:42 am »
To SaM:Yeah I will be there.I will record whole this match.
No need of recording, it will be laggy i all try to call some admins at that time.

buda

« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2012, 02:59:53 pm »
stop fucking avoiding korat and do your fucking game already jerk, yesterday everything was ready, koray was on xe there were 4 admins online, you only had to spend 20 minutes of your pathetic life, but you missed it again and its been 3 weeks now, you are obviously avoiding koray, if it was up to me id disqualify you for being an afraid retarded moron
Cannot rate own posts

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2012, 03:05:58 pm »
I said these things before.He avoids and doesnt want to lose.Kinda childish behaviours.Cant accept when he loses.

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2012, 04:39:09 pm »
stop raging on me juan wat can i do if i cant catch him whenever i'm online.I saw your pm on irc today dunno when u pm me maybe when i was online as you also know i am having bnc .