login
April 28, 2024, 04:56:20 pm

Author Topic: Remove Me From This Shitty ''Community Championship''  (Read 9006 times)

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Remove Me From This Shitty ''Community Championship''
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2012, 06:09:39 pm »
I care them,Morphine.If I win this tournement,they will allways say that ''won this tournament with fps cheats and lag''.I will still known as a dick person.You say that ULK hasn't power here,but Kevin has written bad things about me here.
Baldachyn,Im 16 years old.This topic is not about person's age.Thats just I can't accept that im not a clean player.

I dont want to participate in anymore.Sam will be happy.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 06:19:41 pm by koray »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2012, 07:54:35 pm »
People may assume that you cheat for as long as they want. Overriding their opinions is pretty much beyond our reach. I've also been accused of cheating quite a lot, from newbies to regular players alike, but I've always managed to prove them wrong.

The easiest and least painful solution to this would be trying what I did. As I said, you have nothing to lose if more than one admin watches a round with you (given you do not cheat). If you do, however, prefer to let emotions invade your thoughts on things like here, then that's going to continue to be a bad ride here and be a bad ride elsewhere, in general.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2012, 11:29:54 pm »
The best thing would be just to go through with it. It doesn't matter if you win or lose as you'd still prove yourself either way, which by the looks of it is more important to you.

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2012, 04:19:15 am »
I will leave from VCMP,good luck to Gudio,Sam and Juan.I wont contunie VCDC. :D

Goodbye then

Kevinsito thinks that he allways tell rights.Like Kevinsito,there are more egoists in VCMP who wants to make people accept their rules.And Kevinsito is one of them.Why do you allways comment eveything?........anyways.

Eh? No I'm not saying I'm completely right or right all the time, this is a suposition didn't Kelvin show you everything anyway? Oh well...

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2012, 10:21:41 am »
There always will be people who are assuming that you and others cheat take a look on Kramer for example. But you should not leave for some shitty reason cause people say "you FPS cheating cunt" prove them wrong.

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Kong

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2012, 12:19:32 pm »
funny to see you stalking on me whenever I play, saying how lucky I am and then crying here for being called an idiot

also I never used the fact that you warp as an excuse, even though you do  :D
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 12:22:08 pm by KingKong »

Ajeet

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2012, 01:11:16 pm »
There always will be people who are assuming that you and others cheat take a look on Kramer for example. But you should not leave for some shitty reason cause people say "you FPS cheating cunt" prove them wrong.

^ this..
And regarding those who r flaming u.. They  will get what they want if u leave like this..

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2012, 05:10:37 pm »
Paraphrasing ftw.

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2012, 05:21:48 pm »
But you should not leave for some shitty reason cause people say "you FPS cheating cunt" prove them wrong.

I am not using any program to get warp ,lag etc.So tell me what should I prove?I've 90-100 ping and is that lag?or SaM has 250+ ,isn't that?He has more ping than me and Im not calling that ''lagger,warper,you ran something!You warped and went to my back ,then killed me.I dont accept it.Im repoting!I've admin rights!''.jUan says Im warping heavily.And like 3-4 players calls the same.But I never heard it from others.Do you know why am I that angry?Because I think just these 3-4 players talking at private boards and they are Sam,Juan,Kevinsito and Baldachyn.Other's words are not important.And when I tell the truths,baldachyn says ''how old are you,it seems like 10 years'' or ''gudio told same thing too,you are warping heavily'' or juan comes and says ''I watched Gudio and Koray's match from start till end.He jumped roof and appeared gudio's back and killed him.Other players Didn't warp without Koray''. I didn't see anyone else commenting without these 3-4 player.

^ this..
And regarding those who r flaming u.. They  will get what they want if u leave like this..

Yes,the other way is that they will get what they want.Im thinking of that.But If I contunie,same insults will contunie too.I dont want to hear them again.

I dont care If Im near to win this tournement.Let SaM win this tournement If he deserves better and playing better than me.(i dont think so)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 05:24:22 pm by koray »

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2012, 01:51:19 am »
I care them,Morphine.If I win this tournement,they will allways say that ''won this tournament with fps cheats and lag''.I will still known as a dick person.You say that ULK hasn't power here,but Kevin has written bad things about [/b]
[/quote]
Because you act like a dick with others,you know better.thats why all act with you like a dick.Improve your self.when DZ Closed,you applied for ULK,I was TLkr,you said please vote for me all.I said ok but your attitude with me isnt good,you said ,Yea i acted like a dick but in future i will not do it again.But you were wrong. :'(

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2012, 09:10:44 am »
Don't see fucking drama, he want to quit let him, continue this tournament.

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2012, 07:11:20 pm »
Go go go SaM! so we can start the doubles ;D

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2012, 01:39:31 am »
Go go go SaM! so we can start the doubles ;D

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2012, 07:20:12 am »
Pakdeem,I didn't tell you to vote me ''yes''.I told you to vote me ''yes or no''.I acted someone who really deserved it.

Well stop here.j.king didn't post his choice.SaM shit doesn't even comes and denies my words.It means he is wrong and he understood his mistake.

Like  Morphine said
I've also been accused of cheating quite a lot, from newbies to regular players alike, but I've always managed to prove them wrong.

* koray is going to back to VCDC to prove them wrong.

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2012, 08:35:17 am »
Pakdeem,I didn't tell you to vote me ''yes''.I told you to vote me ''yes or no''.I acted someone who really deserved it.

Well stop here.j.king didn't post his choice.SaM shit doesn't even comes and denies my words.It means he is wrong and he understood his mistake.

Like  Morphine said
I've also been accused of cheating quite a lot, from newbies to regular players alike, but I've always managed to prove them wrong.

* koray is going to back to VCDC to prove them wrong.
then why you wasted the time of all who replied here.