April 28, 2024, 06:27:57 pm

Author Topic: Remove Me From This Shitty ''Community Championship''  (Read 9007 times)

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Remove Me From This Shitty ''Community Championship''
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 07:19:08 pm »
too much demagogy, uh? you resigned because kelvin told you there would be more than 1 admin watching your fight, if you had nothing to hide you would play it that way, to sum it up if you had enough balls you would have agreed to it which is not the case

could be if you wanted though, i dont really about this its going to be 1 week since i did my match and yet im still waiting for an opponent

Exactly.
Where is that damn agree button when u need it? :D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2012, 12:31:45 am »
lol I expected Kelvin showing him the private conversations or at least talking about it, besides that VETERAN! I didn't do a false prognosis :( I expected Koray doing so lol but it seems he doesn't want to cooperate
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

ulkaki

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2012, 08:31:13 am »
So why is ULK involved again?

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2012, 09:42:28 am »
disgraceful Koray....if u found it shitty why u even take part in it uh?

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2012, 09:57:34 am »
So why is ULK involved again?

These all fps adjuster story started from ULK XE admins.I was playing clear.Noone could ban me without an ULK member.A long story here:

When I started to VCMP,i didn't know anything about clans,servers and gameplay.Then I learned how to play.And then joined VK. No one was telling that im using somthing for kill someone when I was at this clan.And again ULK wanted to ban whole VK but they didn't have any reason to ban me.We were reaching the first place of Top 10 clans.

They decided to rage me hard.I got the first FPS Adjuster ban from Kevinsito . He wasn't even ingame and banned me from IRC.Im really shocked.I joined to ULK channel to talk them.My english wasn't good.When I started to talk,they started to make a laugh and ignored me.

This made a noise on Community.Everyone started to tell me that ''you turkish noob,fps adjuster''.Then I saw that I've been unbanned and joined to XE server again.

After 1 month,Sephiroth banned me because of the same reason.And Im really raged and flamed everyone,acted like a dick and didn't respect.Like old,Noone likes me now.I dont give a fuck for that.I tried to ignore you and when Im unbanned again,I didn't even talk.Like 1 years,I didn't get ban.

After 1 years,obviously I got more skills than old.SaM thinks every ''fps bans'' were right.This game isn't easy at all.Because there are so many smartasses.I've noticed that everyone saves his friends or clan mates.I never wanted this from my clanmates or friends.God knows,I didn't even make map mode.

After those,Sephiroth invited me a loc of XE server and we started to duel.They called again ''fps adjusting''.And sephiroth wanted me to jump on rails to test fps.Before it,Hanney tested me and he didn't notice any fps lag or adjusting.And then sephiroth again banned me till new year come.

The reason of ''fps adjuster koray'' because of those shit happens.Im again tried to dont tell bad words and dont act like a dick.

Today, you are insulting me because of the same reason.I 've never used it and I really dont know how does it work.Im a clean player who tarnished from ULK and lost all reputation.

My videos are smooth because of Sony Vegas editings.Im making them smooth.I saw sometimes Kevin typed to my reports videos are smooth.still fps adjuster hhhhhhh.

That lag because of my Internet Provider.I should be 4 mpbs but it shows 1 mpbs internet speed.

I told juan to upload his recorded videos but he hasn't uploaded them yet.That lag or warp shit because of 1 mpbs internet speed.Ok?

And Ryne.I thought the Community is not same as old.I thought they won't insult me again with same reason.These  insultings started again since Gudio went mad of this.He told me stop it here and I stopped.Then Kelvin said that ''He told you ''im going to close it here'',but he still didn't end it here,he told juan to report and juan did it.And I didn't find it fair.You should have words to them''.

ulkaki

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2012, 10:31:39 am »
Okay, well to be honest, I've never paid much attention to this. I try to use admin commands as little as possible, and I usually let anyone who isn't hacking slide. Death evading, suspected game modd'ing, etc - you name it. I don't kick or ban for any of them.

Admittedly, I think I called you a fps adjuster once as a joke, and it was in response to you trying to taunt me with all the VU forums hacking and stuff going on. And even the fps adjusting stuff - that I heard from Marcell and saw from a thread on this forum.. I think it was Gudio's commentary on your match with him.

Obviously, I'm not an expert on fps adjusting, but seeing that everyone's accusing you/kelvin of it, I joined the fun and called you out. At least to me, I don't care if you're adjusting your fps or not. I don't think you are banned from XE either. Also, if going through all the trouble and recording your screen is what it takes for you to prove your innocence, then it may be worth it. Also, to be honest, I don't think the majority of ULK even know you, except for the few XE admins who have been apparently monitoring you for fps mods.

And you're so close to winning - don't quit now :D
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 10:35:25 am by ulkaki »

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2012, 10:33:47 am »
ignore it and win your cookie  ;)

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2012, 01:49:25 pm »
ignore it and win your cookie  ;)

By cheating, err wasn't Tical the first one who banned you? I banned Tmavs for using it and my memory isn't that bad anyway, lets not talk about bans and stuff like that, we might respect VU forums and stay in the topic, the topic remains in the fact that you want to be removed from the championship, people suspect of you not being honest at all Koray in your gameplay, away from that this got serious when we  noticed that your brother shared that information to you, well anyway. You have weird stuff that may people suspect of your actions and I am not going to mention or list of all those things because is not needed.

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2012, 03:15:04 pm »
By cheating, err wasn't Tical the first one who banned you?

No,he wasn't.Or you told him to ban me.I never forget my ban history.Stop mixing someone's brains with these not important things.If you are a man,you wouldn't even tell lies here.But the reason of not agreeing is that you have to be winner of this,right?So why do you still commenting and telling lies to us?

Also wilson and akiharu,If I want something,that means i know something.Dont stop me on my own way.I can't ignore this anymore. I dont want to contunie this ''Community and Friend Saving Championship''.

I am such a stupid,asslicker,bastard,asshole motherfucker , why did I join this idiotic unfair race?I should't contunie this anymore if I even at semi-finals.Bring Gudio instead of this.I won't play VCMP anymore,fagz.Like I said before i love to make people happy with my gifts.NewK,Tobi,Wilson,Kelvin,Ajeet and whoever wants me to contunie,Don't expect it from me.

Kevinsito thinks that he allways tell rights.Like Kevinsito,there are more egoists in VCMP who wants to make people accept their rules.And Kevinsito is one of them.Why do you allways comment eveything?........anyways.

I will leave from VCMP,good luck to Gudio,Sam and Juan.I wont contunie VCDC.

Baldachyn

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2012, 03:31:36 pm »
By cheating, err wasn't Tical the first one who banned you?

No,he wasn't.Or you told him to ban me.I never forget my ban history.Stop mixing someone's brains with these not important things.If you are a man,you wouldn't even tell lies here.But the reason of not agreeing is that you have to be winner of this,right?So why do you still commenting and telling lies to us?

Also wilson and akiharu,If I want something,that means i know something.Dont stop me on my own way.I can't ignore this anymore. I dont want to contunie this ''Community and Friend Saving Championship''.

I am such a stupid,asslicker,bastard,asshole motherfucker , why did I join this idiotic unfair race?I should't contunie this anymore if I even at semi-finals.Bring Gudio instead of this.I won't play VCMP anymore,fagz.Like I said before i love to make people happy with my gifts.NewK,Tobi,Wilson,Kelvin,Ajeet and whoever wants me to contunie,Don't expect it from me.

Kevinsito thinks that he allways tell rights.Like Kevinsito,there are more egoists in VCMP who wants to make people accept their rules.And Kevinsito is one of them.Why do you allways comment eveything?........anyways.

I will leave from VCMP,good luck to Gudio,Sam and Juan.I wont contunie VCDC.

How old are you ?? This is like a post from 10 years old kid as the 1st post with irrelevant shits.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2012, 05:10:20 pm »
Blaming yourself won't gonna help you, its just a game whoever think you are cheating ignore it, for you you are not cheating, if you wish for leaving this you are on your own good luck in future.

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2012, 05:16:30 pm »
Just bring Gudio instead of me and let him win VCDC.Thats all.If thats a fucking game,you can do it easy.

Baldachyn

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2012, 05:42:09 pm »
Just bring Gudio instead of me and let him win VCDC.Thats all.If thats a fucking game,you can do it easy.

Gudio isnt in semi-finals, if you give up now, Sam is the man who goes to the final, not Gudio.
Really try think at least for once, you are making yourself to look like as a bigger fool than you are.

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2012, 06:06:54 pm »
Okay then,I dont want to participate in anymore.Sam will be happy.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 06:09:01 pm by koray »

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2012, 06:08:25 pm »
Or just get on with the tournament, and let an admin other than Kelvin watch you. If you don't use cheats, what do you have to lose? And above all, why care about what people say here? You didn't get banned, yet at least, and you most probably won't be banned elsewhere either. Remember, this is a VU based tournament, you mustn't fear "abusive bans by ULK" here, since ULK has mostly no power here whatsoever. Apart from j-king, that is.