May 09, 2024, 09:28:59 am

Author Topic: Application - MiDioX / NT.TriX  (Read 9248 times)

Midiox

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - MiDioX / NT.TriX
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2012, 02:07:29 pm »
FaF just want to tell you that everyone has their reasons for leaving what he wants and you friend the best of luck  Midiox  :) :)
This is man words, thank you  :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2012, 02:37:02 pm »
nie
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2012, 02:51:01 pm »
Previous clans: FS, no reason / mk, some personal problems with the members and there is no teamwork, Some of the insults from the leader...etc
Yet you never cared to discuss the problems you had with members,
and teamwork, you were the one who never obeyed in training sessions,
And care to tell the insults from leader?

moreover this guy is a lot immature, he used to spam way too much and still wasn't kicked out of the clan but instead given another chance....

though it doesn't matter really now but still don't put fake reasons for leaving past clans.
I totally agree with him,that he is immature.Maybe trainee can give him a chance,but,i am still against it :P

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2012, 03:24:53 pm »
one of the training sessions you said to me "you are really stupid", I can't accept that , I am human, I can feel, and leave my application alone pls
:facepalm:

the reason was even after explaining things to you numerous times, you just ignored me and kept on doing same stupid things...and this thing happened last month lol....

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2012, 04:01:24 pm »
Previous clans: mk, some personal problems with the members and there is no teamwork, Some of the insults from the leader...etc
Indeed this is a lie. There was no one in MK that had any problem with you, you just created those "personal problems" in your head. I remember you telling me that everyone hated you because sometimes when you said "hi" people didn't replied to you because they were playing or busy. And only from that you assumed that everyone hated you, quite ridiculous....

Also you really have some nerve in saying there is no teamwork. Every single time we played a/d we tried more than once to help you and give you some advices so you could work with us as a team, but still, in every single round you just ignored us and decided to do whatever the hell you wanted to, so you never listened to what we said during a/d and now you're saying there is no teamwork, you only have you to blame for not listening to us when we tried to talk with you.

Honestly I believe most of your "personal problems" in your head were caused by a communication gap. We knew that your english wasn't that good, yet we still gave you a chance in our clan. Afer joining, we received reports about you spamming ingame and acting like a noob, and once again we still gave you a chance and only gave you a warning.

But the real truth about your leaving is because you are too impatient and you wanted to be promoted, you left because you weren't promoted that's all. And I know this for sure because only a few weeks after you joined MK, not even a month, I saw you saying you were probably going to leave MK because we were taking too long to promote you, and you weren't even in the clan for a month when you said that.

Midiox

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2012, 04:13:14 pm »
Previous clans: mk, some personal problems with the members and there is no teamwork, Some of the insults from the leader...etc
Indeed this is a lie. There was no one in MK that had any problem with you, you just created those "personal problems" in your head. I remember you telling me that everyone hated you because sometimes when you said "hi" people didn't replied to you because they were playing or busy. And only from that you assumed that everyone hated you, quite ridiculous....

Also you really have some nerve in saying there is no teamwork. Every single time we played a/d we tried more than once to help you and give you some advices so you could work with us as a team, but still, in every single round you just ignored us and decided to do whatever the hell you wanted to, so you never listened to what we said during a/d and now you're saying there is no teamwork, you only have you to blame for not listening to us when we tried to talk with you.

Honestly I believe most of your "personal problems" in your head were caused by a communication gap. We knew that your english wasn't that good, yet we still gave you a chance in our clan. Afer joining, we received reports about you spamming ingame and acting like a noob, and once again we still gave you a chance and only gave you a warning.
lol, all members of mk attacking me, I'm not talking about a/d I'm talking about other servers(like xe) + if the leader said to the members "you are stupid", that will destroy their morale and will not help them
But the real truth about your leaving is because you are too impatient and you wanted to be promoted, you left because you weren't promoted that's all. And I know this for sure because only a few weeks after you joined MK, not even a month, I saw you saying you were probably going to leave MK because we were taking too long to promote you, and you weren't even in the clan for a month when you said that.
This is not the real reason (read my application)

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2012, 04:23:11 pm »
Ok we got it. Now can we please stop with your MK drama?

Vegeta

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2012, 04:43:27 pm »
I thought everyone trying to leave clan and applying best clan .anyway good luck bro!!!

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2012, 05:41:51 pm »
lol, all members of mk attacking me, I'm not talking about a/d I'm talking about other servers(like xe) + if the leader said to the members "you are stupid", that will destroy their morale and will not help them
Once again you're making up problems in your head, no one's attacking you, we just don't like it when someone starts lying about our clan, you know just as well as me that you left because you were too impatient to get promoted, I know this because only a few weeks after you joined you were already saying we were taking too long to promote you, so to me, the reason you left MK is as clear as water so it's no use for you to deny it.
Also you shouldn't take everything people say so serious, have you ever tought that maybe sometimes they might be joking?

Midiox

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2012, 05:49:02 pm »
Once again you're making up problems in your head, no one's attacking you, we just don't like it when someone starts lying about our clan, you know just as well as me that you left because you were too impatient to get promoted, I know this because only a few weeks after you joined you were already saying we were taking too long to promote you, so to me, the reason you left MK is as clear as water so it's no use for you to deny it.
Also you shouldn't take everything people say so serious, have you ever tought that maybe sometimes they might be joking?
I think you didn't read my application. Say what you want about the reason , but that is not the real one
Never mind, just leave my application alone please

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2012, 05:54:38 pm »
I think you didn't read my application. Say what you want about the reason , but that is not the real one
Never mind, just leave my application alone please
Oh I red your application, I just don't believe it, small diference there ;)

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2012, 07:11:12 pm »
Maybe trainee...

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

X_94

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2012, 09:59:57 pm »
i guess guys we should leave the kid go (now it's VU business),

also MiDioX... those insults can't be taken as real insults due we "think" everybody (in the clan) is mature enough to don't get angry with it and accept the criticism :P

:thumbsup: for the peace please...

<X_94> messi suckz!!
<~Baldachyn> yes x94 finally some sane words from you

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2012, 10:05:51 pm »
Which VUs do you know:  Fer_r_ari32,
OH GOD NO! It's not Fer_r_ari32, that's my fan, I'm ferrari32.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Sfitz

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2012, 12:10:14 am »
best of lucks mehdi  :'(