May 05, 2024, 09:39:46 am

Author Topic: Application - Verz.  (Read 6641 times)

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Verz.
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2012, 09:20:11 pm »
... and Mr Utton has now accidentally made the reply I had cooked 4 minutes after he posted his, look like a plagiat..  :D

My point there was basically the same which Charley's pointed out, so I won't repeat it, but after the 0% argumentation you made there, Verz, you showed disrespect to us, it would only be fair if you answered for them now.

Ah, Charley even has added the part about growing balls in DM community I had there. :D

-Exactly, that's what you have to learn if you want to join DM guys- you can not take every uncensored word personally and you don't start a drama of it. (As I've seen it happening in Argo, fck knows how long ago). The right way to take it is to either ignore the ragekid and let him boil in his own gall, or you have keep your back straight and strike the motha f*cka back.
(But this ofc goes when you're dealing with outsiders. I still have no fucking idea what were you thinking when you said that VU has many flamers, insulters and racists.)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Verz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2012, 09:37:27 pm »
Well to be honest, I really think that decision was pretty stupid. I guess I can say I was a bit immature at that point of time. And just to clear something out here straightly - I have played more than a year on a RP server, and therefore I have got used to rules. There is absolutely no flaming. I suppose it's not quite my style to flame back people, it's not that I don't have balls. I do not think that you need balls for that. It's not really expected from an relatively old player to act like that. Oh and of course, no one likes being insulted.

And as you asked Charley what has been changed.. As I said previously on my first post, I have managed to make several new friendships with clan members, they are starting to change since time flies so fast.

Also on the other side some of the fellow clan members have invited me to the clan themselves. I firstly thought who would want me back in the clan, but after some time I have decided to apply. I didn't expect you guys to accept me so quick, but oh well.. Who cares.

Still I do not wanna change my stance. I won't ever flame back people, as Vet said the best way is to ignore them.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

buda

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2012, 10:08:51 pm »
i change my vote to full member , good luck. ( i like the guy, plus his skills are pretty good in my opinion)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 11:24:31 pm by buda »
Cannot rate own posts

Verz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2012, 06:23:59 am »
i change my vote to full member , good luck. ( i like the guy, plus his skills are pretty good in my opinion)
Thank you, I must say  :) .

Amenine

• Regular
  • Winning isn't everything , but wanting to win is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2012, 06:54:11 am »
It will be Good to start with Trainee.

HaLL

O Dear LorD, You are the honor of the dishonored

You Dont Have The Rights Still You Behave Like The Right :o

ToXic

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • U BaD AsS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2012, 09:10:28 am »
Hey eveyone.
It was a hard decision, but i have to say that i'm leaving the clan.
The reasons are that i don't like the clan i general, there are many members who flame, insult, troll, even racists...
Also some people started insulting me since i'm in VU, and stuff... And i forgot to mention that, the time i had in VU wasn't anything special, i didn't do anything together with the clan.

Lol Verz i didn't see that before .
I agree with veteran there with his word
Disgusting ..

You left VU cuz people started insulting u ?

The reasons are that i don't like the clan i general, there are many members who flame, insult, troll, even racists...

heh ?

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2012, 05:00:14 pm »
 :o

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2012, 06:04:29 am »
Per Cutton and Veteran's posts, I'm voting Probationary* Trainee.

* Not an actual rank

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Armando

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2012, 02:59:42 am »
Trainee :police:

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2012, 10:22:57 am »
It's my pleasure to welcome you back to the clan, please feel free to wear the [VU_T] tag wherever you go. Please take into account our comments and continue to improve the way you have already improved.

Congrats :)

Writer of excessively long posts

Face*

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2012, 11:18:09 am »
gratz

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2012, 11:41:47 am »
Congratulations Verz, Welcome.

Vegeta

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2012, 11:43:54 am »
Congratulation Verz!!!

Midiox

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2012, 12:41:16 pm »
Congratulation Verz  ;D
You deserve this

Verz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2012, 04:42:55 pm »
Thanks guys  :) .