May 06, 2024, 10:17:58 pm

Author Topic: Application - Gudio  (Read 6281 times)

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Gudio
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2012, 10:54:49 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pallazo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2012, 10:02:58 pm »
Undoubtedly he carries skills. Gudio actually helped me quite a bit regarding my fighting techniques. Personally I don't find him arrogant, then again I may not know him very well like you guys seem to.

Considering all the posts Rookie looks alright, good luck mate

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

yazeen

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2012, 09:42:06 am »
He helped me a lot in scripting and many things and his believer doesn't seem to be arrogant to me.
also he is a good fighter. he deserves Full member:thumbsup:

Good luck Gudio :)

Vegeta

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2012, 09:51:32 am »
 ;D He is good talented guy ,he have good skill good attitude my opinion VU full   :thumbsup:

Gudio

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2012, 09:53:52 am »
Well, thank you yazeen for your opinion but I think members can vote only. Unfortunately, I guess people who thinks I am arrogant are basing on my admin app on XE. Yeah, there were some arrogant posts from my side, but it's different between VU and XE.
In short, Metalord and Juan don't know me. They just played with me in-game. I never had a talk with them. Maybe sometimes I said to Juan: "skurwiel", "puta pendejo" but if he took it seriously, sorry. For example, always when I see Kingjad on XE, I have to send him message: "dziwko" - it means bitch.

i dont like you nor you like me either

I can't say I don't like you. I don't have any reasons to not like you. Yeah, you raped me some times in-game but it's all, I can't rate your personality based on game fighting style, lol. Let's be serious.

#down
My admin application has been denied already :p
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 02:23:14 pm by Gudio »
Cannot rate own posts

Pallazo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2012, 01:49:31 pm »
Perhaps it's none of my business but... how do you intend to gain an admin position typing in-game messages like those? :P

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2012, 05:10:10 pm »
My dear polish-lagger friend, even if everyone said all that, I still vote Full Member.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

buda

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2012, 06:21:13 pm »
dont lie gudio, like one year ago you banned me from polska scena, you unbanned me from there a few days later and you started being nice to me, i treated you nice back as we both were in TLK together, after you left you started to backstab me, meanwhile i never tried to be lame to you in-game

i had not problems with those skurwiel and puta jokes, but i had problems with you backstabbing me like crazy and those "long range bro", "haha try better, long range" making fun of me cos i was being killed by you with a shotty, like you stated above i proved that "long range bro" when i got a shotty and started that known lame-shotgun-tactic; shoot+run 100 metters away+shoot on you, also when i was using stubby and we both were alone in a random place you had to shut up

and here comes the arrogance thingy, the famous admin app @xe shows it all, plus that day when i killed you and you told me something about a 100+ spree you made in like 50-60 minutes, so what? this showed pure arrogance and i replied back with the 159 spree i made on LWs in summer 2010 which helped me to buy the best property in the entire LW server, that one in downtown Ashay had in R1, but im not bragging things like those around simply because i dont care about stats anymore, if i did of course i could have a much higher ratio/spree on XE but i dont feel like giving it the effort

im not gonna be the guy who votes no while the rest of the clan votes for you, im changing my vote to neutral i dont care whether you join or not.
Cannot rate own posts

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2012, 07:36:06 pm »
Well lets see, I don't pretty often but if I do is because I want people listen to my opinion, after all people who get along with Gudio will know that he is a great person, and he has a great personality, why? I have been teaming up with him in-game and also I got some help from him while setting up a server, and he wasn't arrogant and didn't betray me, we all know he uised to be arrogant and elitist, whoever he isn't anymore.

So far in my personal opinion wherever he goes, clan or clanless, he might help a lot. I don't know the problems he had with Juancho and Metalag but if I were you I would let him in, I know is not good to compare people but if we compare the Amenine with Gudio I think Gudio has a better attitude than Amenine.

Hope you don't missunderstand my words my time is like gold and I don't type unless it is needed and/or I want to express my opinion. Leaving all my friendship behind him and judging him like a normal player I think he would fit anywhere, just get along with him and you guys will see how helpful and kind this guy is, just like <3 I wish you a good luck Gudio.

Thanks for reading, ULK.Kevin AkA The terrorific beast of TF2, playing as a spy cause I spy like nobody else does. I take 15K of damage from Santox Hale, Vagineer, Cristian The Brutal Sniper and Cave Johnson with the lemons.

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2012, 07:56:32 pm »
Kevinob, that post aren't going to change my vote, it remains in No.

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2012, 08:05:57 pm »
I agree with Kevin, Gudio is very useful, if you need him in help, because of that i voted Rookie, besides that everyone has a second chance, so he can fit in VU.

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2012, 09:06:01 pm »
Accepted as Rookie, feel free to wear the [VU_R] tag wherever you go.

I anticipate your elevation to full member status in a month or so, it will give time for us to get to know you better and for you to get to know us better. I hope you can mend your problems with Juan and Meta,

Welcome to the gang.

Writer of excessively long posts

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2012, 09:18:42 pm »
Welcome  :D

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2012, 09:20:24 pm »
Congratulations and Welcome to the clan!  :)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2012, 09:32:07 pm »
Siemanko Gudio dobrze wybrałeś :D

asd