April 30, 2024, 09:11:03 pm

Author Topic: I realize a rain of -1 is coming for posting this but..  (Read 1850 times)

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: I realize a rain of -1 is coming for posting this but..
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 10:28:08 pm »
LaS3r, none agreed that was you, only Morphine was thinking it was you.

Don't bring clan stuff here, every member agree with other members only if he was saying the right thing (most), so lets chill, Karma system has been removed and nothing to worry about.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2012, 01:35:15 am »
lol.
The reputation is pretty much irrelevant and not that important. Since most of us are smart enough to acknowledge that theres dumbasses who always -1 ppl for karma, its not really a big deal that should cause people to get mad. And obviously whoever keeps doing this succeeded in trolling and made people mad, or else this topic wouldnt have started.  :D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2012, 02:58:32 am »
Hey, the bad thing is that I was sure about what I wrote Las3r. I know that you were the reason for half of my minuses anyway. :P (If not more)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 03:02:37 am by Morphine »

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 09:29:17 pm »
Does it really ''matter'' what people from all over the globe think about you? (People that you DON'T even know) To me, not a single fuck was given then, and not a flying fuck is given now.

Honestly, everyone should have that kind of mindset that was stated above. Being rated doesn't ''change'' you, you don't need to be affected by this. As long as you're just being yourself, thats all that matters.

Sephiroth

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2012, 10:59:54 pm »
nice bump...
Cannot rate own posts