May 05, 2024, 04:39:12 pm

Author Topic: Application - ZeD*  (Read 4545 times)

Sfitz

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Application - ZeD*
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 06:09:03 pm »
actually most of u dont knw me coz i mostly play in XA and a lil bit in XE, i think ive just played once or twice in Svm!
http://xa.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/
here is my performance in XA...!
i had left vcmp for a couple of months due to some reason but ive again started my vcmp career two months ago....! most of the guys who play in XA are familiar with me.....i knw many VU members and i think i have equivalent skills to be a part of the clan....!
i didnt like clans before this but now it seems that being a member of a high reputed clan is necessary to b respected in vcmp so im here to b the part of VU.....i hope to get accepted (as trainee for now)! 8)

Trainee
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 01:23:17 am by Sfitz »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2012, 02:14:18 am »
Trainee for sure! Since he is playing in my server he showed me and our staff that he has a nice actitude, and good skills. Good luck  :thumbsup:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2012, 05:34:11 pm »

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 09:24:27 pm »
Trainee.  :thumbsup:

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2012, 11:08:52 am »
i knw many VU members and i think i have equivalent skills to be a part of the clan....!
i didnt like clans before this but now it seems that being a member of a high reputed clan is necessary to b respected in vcmp so im here to b the part of VU.....i hope to get accepted (as trainee for now)! 8)

I don't like this. You should want to join because you like VU and its members, not because you want a better reputation for yourself.

Whether you're in this clan or not, your level of respect will not be different. It is who you are that gains you respect. Respect is not just given, it is earnt.

Anyway, I'm gonna vote trainee, optimistically assuming your intentions are slightly different to those you have stated.

Writer of excessively long posts

ZeD

• Regular
  • I R0cK 0uT wItH mY c0cK 0uT....!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2012, 02:22:14 pm »
i knw many VU members and i think i have equivalent skills to be a part of the clan....!
i didnt like clans before this but now it seems that being a member of a high reputed clan is necessary to b respected in vcmp so im here to b the part of VU.....i hope to get accepted (as trainee for now)!

I don't like this. You should want to join because you like VU and its members, not because you want a better reputation for yourself.

Everyone needs fame like me but that doesn't mean that i would not b loyal to the clan, its obvious that i like this clan thats why i applied here! .....i just need one chance to prove myself...!
btw ty for vote..... ;)

I r0Ck 0uT wItH mY c0cK 0uT.......!

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2012, 03:04:20 pm »
i just need one chance to prove myself...!

There you go, Trainee  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 05:00:28 am by Lazee »

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2012, 07:05:49 pm »

Whether you're in this clan or not, your level of respect will not be different. It is who you are that gains you respect. Respect is not just given, it is earnt.

Anyway, I'm gonna vote trainee, optimistically assuming your intentions are slightly different to those you have stated.
I don't think he meant it that way, perhaps he just wanted to compliment us  ;)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

ZeD

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2012, 11:31:56 am »
I don't think he meant it that way, perhaps he just wanted to compliment us 
Exactly...  :)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2012, 12:06:26 pm »
Alright, it is my pleasure to welcome you into the clan as a trainee. Please feel free to wear the [VU_T] tag wherever you go.

Congrats, I'm looking forward to seeing you ingame!

Writer of excessively long posts

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2012, 12:57:35 pm »
Gratz :thumbsup:

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2012, 01:26:31 pm »

ZeD

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2012, 01:29:31 pm »
thanx guys  ;D

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2012, 01:57:17 pm »
Gratz :)

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2012, 04:36:43 pm »