login
May 01, 2024, 11:03:39 pm

Author Topic: your best team ?  (Read 11325 times)

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: your best team ?
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2011, 05:03:34 pm »
This is what happens when we talk about soccer D:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2011, 06:05:23 am »
Some people take a game too seriously *cough* Juan *cough*.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2011, 02:06:06 pm »
lol yeah i gotta admit it, you can talk to me about football all you want, but if your gonna talk about barca and brag around how good they are, better dont speak to me

I cant stand it, those noobs who come here to brag barca's titles that they stole ( i recall not win, verb steal ) to others, the fact they dont know shit about madrid vs barca rivalry makes me sick of them as well, because its more than football, its about politics Spain vs Catalonia.

the fact they dont consider themselves as spanish ppl and keep playing in our league instead of making their own, makes me mad

the fact they say Spanish king cup title has no privilege nor its worth to win it and after they won it, they all celebrate it as if it was the WC, makes me mad

the fact they burn spain flags around camp nou and boo the spanish hymn, (if you dont like spain nor its tournaments why do you celebrate when you won its titles? makes no sense) makes me fucking mad

the fact real madrid players get punished when they force yellow cards to avoid sanctions on future important matches with match and monetary sanctions and barca players dont ( a recent example pique against rayo vallecano) makes so fucking mad

the fact they dont consider themselves as spanish ppl when they play for barca and when they are selected to play for spain they are so damn proud of wearing the spanish flag, makes me so fucking mad (thats why im not supporting spain any time soon till they get rid of those catalonian hypocrites, fuck spain in euro 2012 im with england who raped us recently)

the fact they speak catalonian when someone asks them something in spanish language, makes me so fucking mad

the fact real madrid could have won the tenth uefa champion league title on its history but they didnt, because barca cheated badly, makes me even more mad

I dislike them a lot and i might not be lying when i wish them to be dead, yes im a hater what can i do.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 02:21:39 pm by Haze »
Cannot rate own posts

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2011, 02:19:47 pm »
so go make another country, no point in arguing over a game.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2011, 02:23:30 pm »
Barca lags in all their games and real madrid has a good ping :D

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2011, 04:29:16 pm »

This was my reaction when you posted your last post Juan.  :laugh:

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

JuaN

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2011, 06:15:48 pm »
you're another barca fanboy from where... god knows from where, who only saw messi dribbling a couple of Deportivo RDC half amateur players and jizzed in his pants because of that, just to let you know that aint being a barca fanatic thats being a barca fanboy which is quite different.

stolen final to milan

why was this goal disallowed? no fouls, no offsides, then why? puyol acting too much? yeah that god damn it
min 89 that goal could have forced the extra-time.

stolen final to chelsea

I dont believe none of the 5 referees didnt notice about pique's hand, HANDS UP THIS IS A ROBBERY

still isnt it obvious????? its not worth it to discuss anything with you, keep masturbating yourself when you see your hormoned idol if you want so

« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 06:17:33 pm by Haze »
Cannot rate own posts

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2011, 08:22:55 am »
*YAAAAAAAAAAAWN* FOOTBALL

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2011, 08:45:56 am »
Liga BBVA sux.
It got only 2 teams.....no competition.  :P

JuaN

« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2011, 11:57:06 am »
lol yeah, this shit is the freakin second scottish league  :(
Cannot rate own posts

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2011, 12:41:03 pm »
Soccer is a combination between luck & "skills" or teamwork.

JuaN

« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2011, 12:43:37 pm »
but i do NOT include getting huge favors from referees in certain moments of a match in the apart "luck"

so its about corruption as well.
Cannot rate own posts

GranDoIz

• Crazy Man
  • Palestine Will Be Free (°_°) Freedom
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2011, 07:04:34 pm »
Locked  ;D (Messi win  ;))

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2011, 07:51:53 pm »
Pfft. Everyone knows that I am the best football player. I don't even need a team.