login
May 03, 2024, 02:21:48 am

Author Topic: [VC]The Legend  (Read 2010 times)

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
[VC]The Legend
« on: November 29, 2011, 04:03:47 pm »
Demolished movies presents.....The legend...

It said that the prawn island was built on legends.Legends are sometimes funny,and sometimes to terrifying to believe.This is the legend of a zombie.....Sorry for the bad quality in the first part,i didnt knew that the weather would shit up the vid.

Link:
My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/488inferno
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 04:05:33 pm by Inferno »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: [VC]The Legend
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 04:15:06 pm »
nice
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 05:39:58 pm »
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,
Nice videeo ;D

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 06:28:58 pm »
Really nice video, good work  :)
Keep it on we need better movies!!

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 06:54:36 pm »
I've heard that song before :P

Also, Your camera work is horrible :x You move too laggy..

Other then that it looks alright :)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 07:00:01 pm »
I've heard that song before :P

Also, Your camera work is horrible :x You move too laggy..

Other then that it looks alright :)
How can i make the camhack movement smoother? :S

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 07:15:20 pm »
Cool vid  :)
Tho you could have moved skins from the Long night mod to Vice city, to make a real zombie skin.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 07:53:55 pm »
Familiar setup. Derp :]

Try not flicking your mouse too much while recording though, rather set a fixed and locked angle since that looks better.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 08:54:46 pm »
Nice video bro.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 06:50:28 am »
Familiar setup. Derp :]

Try not flicking your mouse too much while recording though, rather set a fixed and locked angle since that looks better.
Yeh that's what I mean.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

GranDoIz

• Crazy Man
  • Palestine Will Be Free (°_°) Freedom
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 02:19:54 pm »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 02:32:42 pm »
Nice one.

Actually the weather looks good for a movie of this genre.
It can prove really useful to create a suspense in the movie.....where you want to hide the identity of a person, so the weather covers it in a shadow.