May 02, 2024, 09:55:25 pm

Author Topic: The Las3r Random Armor Case - My Testimonial and Statement  (Read 3244 times)

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: The Las3r Random Armor Case - My Testimonial and Statement
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2011, 01:26:26 pm »
what is the point of this topic? can't you people just play and leave the armour shit behind now that las3r is unbanned?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: The Las3r Random Armor Case - My Testimonial and Statement
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 06:03:01 pm »
Alright, sorry for the delayed reply but I've been avoiding this topic as I was getting sick of VC:MP drama. I've read through it all now though and have a few things to say.

Firstly, Shake, you perfectly understand that our private forums are private; so I shan't condescendingly lecture you on their purpose. What I will do instead is accept the fact that you took the fact they're private on board and proceeded to expose posts from them any way. This was a conscious act of yours, to go behind the back of the clan for personal reasons. I do not want to denigrate the importance of those reasons, as it is up to people whether they would prefer to act out of personal benefit or collective benefit. You chose personal benefit over collective, actively compromising your position in this clan. After this act we can't see any way you could remain here, however this isn't out of personal animosity towards you; it's more of an acknowledgment of where your loyalties lie.

Next, Sephiroth, thank you for alerting us to this issue. I do have a couple of problems with your conduct however. The first being the playing around with armour when the script was off. If players were to see admins doing that, then they would think it completely acceptable for them to do the same. As you well know, we must lead by example.

Second, this. If this came from a member of our clan he would be kicked out within minutes. I deem this behind-a-computer-miles-away-pussyass-racism an abhorrent way to act. I do not wish to denounce you publicly, but I just want to say that my personal respect for you has been affected quite significantly.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 06:04:38 pm by Cutton »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts