login
May 02, 2024, 11:21:57 pm

Author Topic: The Las3r Random Armor Case - My Testimonial and Statement  (Read 3245 times)

Sephiroth

The Las3r Random Armor Case - My Testimonial and Statement
« on: November 27, 2011, 03:27:45 am »
Thanks to shakejunt/tabasco for OFFERING posts from your private section to me, I have a few perspectives on this subject.

But first:

offer

Sent without prompt

Aftercomment

As a preface to this post, I have to state that I need to make it clear the only reason I'm going to bother with the creation of this topic is that I find it well.. troubling that people think I gave las3r armor, and I can't afford to have people believing something like that. Honestly I thought las3r finally set that belief aside once we unbanned him again.

I'll try to remain as on topic to each quoted post as possible, and go for the direct points I want to make.

Charley's Post:

My Response:
Charleyutton says exactly what I thought, there was some kind of armor bug possibly that las3r got that the devs never fully fixed. As he said the random armor occurs nowadays even WITH scripts on in XE and all other servers it is as possible as it is in XE. THE ONLY REASON I kept las3r banned was because he evaded knowing he was banned. We then unbanned him after the banlist clearing after a short argument with tical who placed him on the permanently banned list but then reprised his decision.

___

Juan's Post:

My Response: Boy did I fuck up here. One time LONG BEFORE THE LASER ISSUE, the scripts were off and I was fucking with rcon, me and a couple admin friends were having dumb offscript closed armor fights where evrytime one of us got knocked down i restored their armor and hp, it was just some dumb fun while the script was guaranteed to be off for 3 days or so. Juan came across us (or we came across him) and I gave it to him too thinking he would understand, at the time he thought it was funny, but i think news of this accusation of las3r on me made him think i did it with false intentions. The juan incident was completely isolated and I truly apologize if I did offend you with it haze/juan, I never intended to scare you or anything. I was having fun with a friend or two and I shouldn't have involved you without your permission. I would've apologized to you a  long time ago if i knew this is how you felt. I always considered you one of my closer friends in vcmp.

As for your accusations to me for las3r I didn't know you felt that way. The only reason I took pictures of him is because outlawz alerted me to las3r having armor. outlawz actually recorded his video first before i took any screens or was knowing about the incident.

And note that even though you asked people not to go to me about what you said here, shakejunt started saying it publicly in xe today for me to see.

__

Thijn's Post:

My Response:
Your accusations are fair based on the situational evidence, however I implore you to re-look the scenario. If you look at every other time scripts were off I logged in as rcon to police the server. It was the only way to have administration during script downtime, and keep the server cheat-free. Obviously you're free to think what you want though, but I hope you realize the truth some day... I don't have much to defend myself with here. But I will always deny any accusation like these..

To Las3r:
Sure you're right, I didnt like you in the beginning stages of you playing vc-mp, not even when you were desfire, you were always an arrogant prick. Right before the whole armor debacle thing you started to change for the better though, and you were slowly earning my respect. I was being nicer to you too. But obviously being banned like that drove you mad, and for that I can't blame you. Had I been in the situation myself I may have acted even worse. But to evade your ban? that was the only reason i kept you banned after that. If you didn't, i would have unbanned you the next day based on the lack of evidence and just called it the infamous armor bug.
Your behaviour was unacceptable yet necessary based on the situation.

You have since been unbanned in XE and put on a close watch, and some admins have been taking advantage of that fact (you know exactly who), and basically trying to ban you for using 3rd party programs.

Anyways I really have no quarrel with you.... There it is.

To The Vice Underdogs:
I apologize for taking advantage of this private forum leak that shakejunt has given me. Hopefully you understand my actions based on the situation.  Remember, I'm not the one who leaked your forum contents to an outsider.

The only real reason shakejunt sent this stuff to me is to troll me and say "lolumad" "you got caught abusing" and he doesn't know jack shit about the situation really.

Any comments, questions, or clarifications needed? I'd really like to keep this a serious topic so PLEASE i beg no trolling.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 03:37:21 am by Sephiroth »
Cannot rate own posts

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: The Las3r Random Armor Case - My Testimonial and Statement
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 03:48:22 am »
Why doesn't anyone go with the rational explanation.

1) Scripts were off.
2) BR_H4x3r_asshole joins server (with armour hacks etc)
3) Las3r kills BR and picks up his armour
4) Admin sees Las3r with armour (via report maybe)
5) Ban

IIRC Seph wasn't even in the server at the time (joined when he got a report or something?)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 10:06:38 am »
ok first of all shake thanks for revealing my post when I kindly asked you not to show it, why did you send it around?
to make more drama? when there was no need to? man can't you stay around vc:mp without troubles and dramas?
almost on every past-dramas happened in vcmp I can see you there. That says pretty much and you know what I'm
SO DISAPPOINTED AT YOU.

about the so popular laser incident, seph you don't have to apologize for that, I just thought the obvious you know,
if you say you really didn't do it I believe you seriously, I didn't use that to screw you up or smth like that seph, as you could see I posted it on a "safe" place so sure that nobody was gonna reveal it in public but I was wrong, so wrong......

I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET LASER IN THE CLAN BACK AGAIN, because I thought he deserved another chance and I
still think he deserves it,  I only based on his wrong ban happened at xe to try to get him back, it was my main argument, there are no problems with you seph and as I said I didn't do that to fuck you up or w/e you can ban everyone you want I will never question you that, I also consider you a friend of mine in this community.

PLUS

I think there's a missunderstanding with my ban at xe few months ago, I didn't get banned because seph gave me armour a few times THAT HAPPENED LONG WAY BEFORE I GOT REALLY BANNED

SHAKE DON'T MERGE THINGS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER PLEASE

"In my case it wasn't any bug that got me banned from XE, it was my cousin who came to my pc while I was out, he even installed the 2012 trainer, he did it all only to screw me up, so then I took home and tried to join the server and boom I was banned, then I asked Tical for what happened as I didn't know it was my cousin at that moment, few mins later I got noticed my cousin was in home few hours back, after that I said it all to Tical and he kindly unbanned me without the need of an appeal."

this is why I was banned from xe in august/september you can also ask Tical if this is the truth or this is not.

AND AGAIN shake I STILL don't get why you had to go around there bragging " I HAVE PROOFS OF YOU ADMIN ABUSING SEPH HEHEHEHE I CAN SHOW U EM"

retard.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 10:13:22 am by Haze »
Cannot rate own posts

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 10:19:38 am »
Juan's Post:
Boy did I fuck up here. One time LONG BEFORE THE LASER ISSUE, the scripts were off and I was fucking with rcon, me and a couple admin friends were having dumb offscript closed armor fights where evrytime one of us got knocked down i restored their armor and hp, it was just some dumb fun while the script was guaranteed to be off for 3 days or so. Juan came across us (or we came across him) and I gave it to him too thinking he would understand, at the time he thought it was funny

even then you shouldnt use armour when the scripts are off maybe you typed a rcon command wrong and maybe you gave las3r accidently armour anyways you shouldnt use that even if it is for fun

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Sephiroth

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 12:17:05 pm »
Once again juan I'm sorry for taking advantage of the fact of having those posts sent to me. It's good to know that you don't really persecute me for this and you believe me though.

maybe you gave las3r accidently armour

Completely and utterly impossible.  I was not even using any rcon commands having to do with /setarm or /sethp. And certainly I would never target them at las3r that would be stupid.
Cannot rate own posts

JuaN

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 01:05:12 pm »
One more thing I just noticed:

10[11] [VU_R]Tabasco: 14 juan said u banned him because you gave him armor

WHERE OR WHEN IN THE FUCKIN HELL DID I SAY/WROTE THAT???????????????????'

and my post, yeah the one you sent to seph, is a lil bit edited right?

why did you remove the first paragraph? it was not good for your intentions?

the real post made by me:

"In my case it wasn't any bug that got me banned from XE, it was my cousin who came to my pc while I was out, he even installed the 2012 trainer, he did it all only to screw me up, so then I took home and tried to join the server and boom I was banned, then I asked Tical for what happened as I didn't know it was my cousin at that moment, few mins later I got noticed my cousin was in home few hours back, after that I said it all to Tical and he kindly unbanned me without the need of an appeal.

Although I don't think desfire's kick was so "legit" at all. Back in march or so XE scripts were off and we all were having some ffa wars on CP's top/roof seph came into the scene and he set me armour, all of this joking and I kept playing thanks god he didn't "want" to screw me up, he did it again a couple of times afterwards.

Strangely one month later XE scripts were off as well, desfire was there playing as usual and  by magic he got an armour bar and guess what? who was there to take a pic of it? yeah you know who... I didn't want to say anything at that point because I was recently accepted in ULK around that time, and seph was there too, didn't feel like having any troubles because of desfire it was not worth it.

However laser can be a dick and a irrational faggot, but he didn't really deserve to be kicked from VU because of that

(I'd really like if you guys don't go with this to anybody i.e seph as this problem has been solved already, laser is unbanned from XE and we're all happy, thanks)"

the one edited by shakejunt:

Although I don't think desfire's kick was so "legit" at all. Back in march or so XE scripts were off and we all were having some ffa wars on CP's top/roof seph came into the scene and he set me armour, all of this joking and I kept playing thanks god he didn't "want" to screw me up, he did it again a couple of times afterwards.

Strangely one month later XE scripts were off as well, desfire was there playing as usual and  by magic he got an armour bar and guess what? who was there to take a pic of it? yeah you know who... I didn't want to say anything at that point because I was recently accepted in ULK around that time, and seph was there too, didn't feel like having any troubles because of desfire it was not worth it.

However laser can be a dick and a irrational faggot, but he didn't really deserve to be kicked from VU because of that

(I'd really like if you guys don't go with this to anybody i.e seph as this problem has been solved already, laser is unbanned from XE and we're all happy, thanks)

he edited out the part when I said why I got banned, he already knew it was my cousin who got me banned from xe and not seph.

why? that's the question

shake's just a lying noob who tried to screw up seph's reputation using my words, most of them words that I have never said, you did all of this on purpose, spamming all of this on xe last night.. do you hate seph that much?
such a troublemaker.

if it was up to me you'd be either demoted or kicked

Cannot rate own posts

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 01:10:25 pm »
And certainly I would never target them at las3r that would be stupid.
i said accidently

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Sephiroth

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 01:38:13 pm »
i said accidently

once again, how can i accidentally give him armor if I'm not even using /setarm? just /kick /ip and /ban to keep the server cheat-free
Cannot rate own posts

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2011, 02:05:09 pm »
i said accidently

Dude lol, you can't 'accidentally' give someone armour. That's like 'accidentally' typing /quit mid fight.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2011, 02:49:44 pm »
Well guys, you already knew Tabasco CANNOT be taken seriously, why in the hell would you ''trust'' him to do anything. He's just a first class comedian, he trolls on everybody on anything.

Well that's pretty much I have to say. I know it's not my concern for that matter. Just concluding the obvious.

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2011, 05:58:12 pm »
Sure he looks like a comedian but is he right in making accusations trying to fuck up the reputation of the managers?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 06:08:34 pm by kevinsito »

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2011, 08:18:02 pm »
Fuck fuck fuck lol
Finally shit has come out, and well here it is. And i cannot understand how that fucker is still a manager. Sorry for going off topic but, I've been trying to prove for a long time the fucked up corruptness of some XE admins.
This is the fucking bullshit that provoked me to go so low. For the record I do not hate Sephiroth but I hate what he has done. Whether none of you believe me, I strongly disagree. I'm sorry to bring this bullshit here, and if you insist on kicking me then do it. A lot of you know that I do not take shit from people and when Sephiroth says im just a "nigger" and I am a nobody, I feel highly disrespected.
And the whole sephiroth convo started with adasko kicking a player cos he killed him 3 times.
http://vvcap.net/db/G7LLSUhVXOGiDYH6q1S_.htp
Then kevin went on to kick another player
http://vvcap.net/db/byT-etBvoqZkQzL-yzut.htp
And Sephiroth denied giving Juan armour
http://vvcap.net/db/Hwy1w7cOPA4FpG_V6hnF.htp
http://vvcap.net/db/EEFl-MG0i-6ktvX25NWt.htp

Accidental Double post.
See Below
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 08:34:51 pm by shakejunt »

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2011, 08:20:39 pm »
Fuck fuck fuck lol
Finally shit has come out, and well here it is. And i cannot understand how that fucker is still a manager. Sorry for going off topic but, I've been trying to prove for a long time the fucked up corruptness of some XE admins.

This is the fucking bullshit that provoked me to go so low. For the record I do not hate Sephiroth but I hate what he has done. Whether none of you believe me, I strongly disagree. I'm sorry to bring this bullshit here, and if you insist on kicking me then do it.  And if you think i was bragging that i had that, Sephiroth kept asking me to give them to him while insulting me at the same time. A lot of you know that I do not take shit from people and when Sephiroth says im just a "nigger" and I am a nobody, I feel highly disrespected. Then he fucking posts here  
I don't need to falsify cheats to ban you, I could ban you with no reason at all if I so desired and there would really be barely anything of a quarrel. We could permanently ban you if we wanted to.
Thats just fucking absurd.

And the whole sephiroth convo started with adasko kicking a player cos he killed him 3 times.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 08:25:12 pm by shakejunt »

Sephiroth

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2011, 09:39:07 am »
Fuck fuck fuck lol

This is the fucking bullshit that provoked me to go so low. For the record I do not hate Sephiroth but I hate what he has done. Whether none of you believe me, I strongly disagree. I'm sorry to bring this bullshit here, and if you insist on kicking me then do it.  And if you think i was bragging that i had that, Sephiroth kept asking me to give them to him while insulting me at the same time. A lot of you know that I do not take shit from people and when Sephiroth says im just a "nigger" and I am a nobody, I feel highly disrespected. Then he fucking posts here  
I don't need to falsify cheats to ban you, I could ban you with no reason at all if I so desired and there would really be barely anything of a quarrel. We could permanently ban you if we wanted to.
Thats just fucking absurd.

nice double post bro. You're still missing the point though. You were just mouthing off for an hour straight in xe about exposing admin corruption and all the posts that juan thijn and cutton made in your private section.

and what i said here:
quote]I don't need to falsify cheats to ban you, I could ban you with no reason at all if I so desired and there would really be barely anything of a quarrel. We could permanently ban you if we wanted to.

I was making the simple point to las3r that I have no motivation in giving him armor. if he was supposed to be banned, he would have been banned. Playing on XE is not a right, it's a privilege.

And we rarely take that privilege away unless if people break rules, troll heavily, cause a bunch of shit, or evade and cheat.

You need to stop reading into things incorrectly because look at all the shit you caused by trying to link juan getting armor from me to him getting banned. Then you PURPOSELY take away part of his post? I detect foul play 100%.

You're obviously nothing but a huge troll that just wants to drive a wedge in between VU and the XE Staff.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 09:41:01 am by Sephiroth »
Cannot rate own posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2011, 06:00:09 pm »
If, as per post, Sephiroth did start developing respect and only good feelings towards Las3r before that armor incident, I don't see a reason as to why he would set him armor anyway.

This topic is utterly pointless and a bit nerve-breaking given Las3r's unbanned at current time and leaking posts from private sections isn't cool either. What starts between the family stays between the family.

+ it's extremely strange for me to stand up for Las3r atm since I'm a bitch to 80% of VC-MP including him but.. whatever the case with the armor was, he should be forgiven by now. I don't know if that's possible or not because it obviously looks like it isn't but hackers are usually forgiven anyway.

Correct me if I'm writing something wrong please.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 06:22:12 pm by Morphine »