May 04, 2024, 12:16:10 pm

Author Topic: Application - LaS3r  (Read 13477 times)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - LaS3r
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2011, 02:41:09 am »
Well
I only believe in second chances. That's all I have to say.
He had 2 chances  :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2011, 01:50:04 pm »
Well
I only believe in second chances. That's all I have to say.
He had 2 chances  :)
More then 2 :P
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

JuaN

« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2011, 02:31:52 pm »
nop, he had only two chances and this might be the third, but the fact he should have never been kicked on his second stay in VU ( he deserved it on the first) clearly makes this his REAL second chance and as we only believe in second chances.. here's the thing ;D

in case somebody forgot it my vote remains as rookie
Cannot rate own posts

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2011, 04:35:12 pm »
nop, he had only two chances and this might be the third, but the fact he should have never been kicked on his second stay in VU ( he deserved it on the first) clearly makes this his REAL second chance and as we only believe in second chances.. here's the thing ;D

in case somebody forgot it my vote remains as rookie

An my name is Jesus

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2011, 04:58:31 pm »
Oh, we are voting again?

No, never, not in a hundred years.

Why people dislike DZ? Cause they accept tards like Koray and PIIPEE who represent themselves as 'good' as they can. Las3r is in the same category, so why dig our own grave??

The ones who haven't been annoyed by him yet- sorry, but there is just no way I will compromise with this.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2011, 05:18:20 pm »
Why people dislike DZ?

Why do you talk about us?Also everyone is not hating DZ.Just your replies makes sense on VU members and some tard guy like you.

Why anyone dislike VU?Because you accepted the biggset lagger and 'jaja' spammer Metalord.You guess everyone likes VU?Poor you... 

Anyways dont talk about us in application boards,you tard.

Veteran

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2011, 05:38:49 pm »
See what I mean? :D

No, Koray, I mentioned a perfect example of how easily can few members stain clan's reputation.
And ironically, I indeed couldn't have figured a better description for you than the "lagging jaja spammer" you gave. Keep up the good work, Koray! :thumbsup:

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2011, 05:46:02 pm »
Koray you will never learn the lesson, you making of your self a joke, why these noob comments, these comments will make you noob around VCMP community, i don't mean to say that you're a noob i'm just explaining what these comments will do to people attitudes.

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2011, 05:55:05 pm »
Veteran, you aren't "a flower to be smelled" too.

what these comments will do to people attitudes.

You should come sometimes ingame when me and Veteran are both in a server to see his "attitudes"
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 06:02:23 pm by LaS3r »

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

JuaN

« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2011, 05:58:48 pm »
koray is mad besides from gay ( koray gay, gay koray )lol it even ryhmes
Cannot rate own posts

Veteran

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2011, 06:12:29 pm »
Veteran, you aren't "a flower to be smelled" too.

So I shot her.

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2011, 06:16:30 pm »
some tard guy like you.
Atleast this "tard" can speak decent english, not like your pro engrish. Also, this "tard" made alot more for a clan than you could ever do.

Why anyone dislike VU?Because you accepted the biggset lagger and 'jaja' spammer Metalord.You guess everyone likes VU?Poor you...
Ohohoh, you consider Metalord the "biggset (new word I guess?)" lagger and "jaja" spammer? Well look at yourselves, buy a mirror maybe, and you'll see who's the "biggset" one.
About everyone hating VU, well to be honest I don't give a fuck. We DID ALOT MORE than any other clans did (I am not beeing cocky here, I am just saying facts.). Maybe they are just jealous? If they are, well that's a good thing.
Now shut up, and get the fuck out of our forums.

About LaS3r, No. Sorry but I don't really believe in 12039293472394875394875 chances.

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2011, 06:28:49 pm »
An my name is Jesus

Hai Jesus, nice to meet u  ;D

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

Veteran

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2011, 06:31:20 pm »
Would've rated Knuci's post with a thumbs up.
But trust me pal, they ain't worth the time you spend cooking that post up, just take it with humor.  :thumbsup:

So I shot her.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2011, 10:15:24 pm »
Here's the way I see it.

Las3r joined VC:MP and acted like a dick. He got kicked from VU and as a result was ridiculed by the whole community on a daily basis. Some may say this was fair, some would say it was childish. Either way, that's what happened. Afterwards, he spent a lot of time building up rapport with the community (VU's in particular), trying to mend old wounds. He went from being a completely hated douchebag to being accepted back into the clan (albeit on loose strings).

He then got caught in XE with armour, which I'm now 90% sure he didn't give himself. People turned on him again, going back to how they were before and completely negating all the efforts that he had put in previously. This made him mad and he sought retribution; he started acting like a dick again, flaming everyone, trying to piss people off etc. etc.

Laser acting like a dick towards staff members in XE (and a few other members of the community) is a retaliation to them acting like a dick to him. They feel that he initiated it, which in their eyes justifies their acting like a dick to him. He believes that they unfairly wronged him, that they shouldn't have reacted to him being a dick in the first place and that they are now unfairly holding a grudge. His view is that they conspired against him in the whole armour episode and so he feels victimised, leading to him becoming defensive. What has occurred is a total break down in respect between the two parties.

If we were to truly wipe the slate clean, Laser forgiving everyone else for their shenanigans and everyone else forgiving Laser for his, then I feel we would have no problem in moving forward in a productive way. However, this is not practical as humans often struggle to look at things objectively and can't help but hold judgements from the past against things/people in the present.

So this puts us in a certain dilemma. The challenge I am having is judging the extent to which Laser wants to change, or fit in, and (of equal importance) how far the community is willing to let him change, or fit in.

I think I'd like to give Laser a chance as I feel guilty for the last chance he was given was stolen from him and I do think he's an intelligent guy. That doesn't mean I think he's flawless; indeed I certainly think at the moment he's too arrogant and reacts somewhat immaturely when challenged. However I think these traits are portrayed in an extended defensive nature. He has pride and therefore doesn't want to be made a fool of by others. This self-regard is commendable to an extent, but only if balanced by an appropriate measure of humility - something that I'm yet to see.

The other aspect undeniably worth considering is the effect his application would have on the clan, should it be accepted. Regardless of whether I think it's the right thing to do, if others don't then it could split us in certain ways; something that I want to avoid. This goes back to what I was saying about the problem of judging how far the community is willing to let him change/fit in. I am really stuck on this one, hence why it's taken me so long to reply. I need to think a bit more about it and I'd like to invite anyone who has anything to say about what I've mentioned above to comment.

Writer of excessively long posts