May 05, 2024, 11:51:03 pm

Author Topic: Application - Vito Leone  (Read 9340 times)

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Vito Leone
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 01:46:52 pm »
Full member if he gives us some good reasons.
A few jokes are alright, but not in your app.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

bugz2daback

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 02:43:52 pm »
Normally I'd say fuck yeah, but this concerns me:

Why you want to join VU: To be honest, I actually dont know.

If you're just joining the clan on a whim, without any specific purpose then it might not be the best move for either of us. You probably need to think why you're joining before we can give you any sort of role. I could suggest reasons why you should join the clan, of which there are many, but I don't want to put words in your mouth.

I had a voice from above telling me to join VU. He did not tell me why. I want to help with the clan in every god damn way I can doing anything you guys expect me to... I'm just waiting on Don's return home next week so I can begin the process of coming back to VC-MP

I'm not a skilled fighter, I dont want to join because you guys can fight.

I guess I want to join VU because I feel like I'm at home. Knucis, Thijn, Maverick, Charliedays, and a shitload of guys who go back to the past in vc-mp with me.

Some of you that did not  understand my application is probably because you dont know me.

I assume Bass is [R3V]Bassman.

I'm not an assassin, by the way. I'm an infernus and sabre turbo driver.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 02:47:11 pm by bugz2daback »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2011, 03:23:36 pm »
Nah Bass ain't Bassman, he's way cooler than bassman :p

Alright well things have changed a bit since the VU that you knew. You'll probably like the changes. We are still first and foremost a DM clan, however being a good DMer is not necessarily a requirement of being a VU. We're probably a bit more of a social clan now, with priority given to introducing newbies into the community and contributing to it in whatever way we can. I think this is right up your street, as it is more focusing on ideals that The Forellis aimed to proliferate.

In my eyes you are a perfect candidate to further these priorities and you would be an asset to the team.

I'm going to vote full member.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 03:25:07 pm by Cutton »

Writer of excessively long posts

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 04:42:41 pm »
I don't know him,but reading his app(and his post),i don't know why i feel he is the correct member for this clan.I really think he deserves to be a "Full member" :)   :thumbsup:

Infernus!

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 05:15:37 pm »
Normally I'd say fuck yeah, but this concerns me:

Why you want to join VU: To be honest, I actually dont know.

If you're just joining the clan on a whim, without any specific purpose then it might not be the best move for either of us. You probably need to think why you're joining before we can give you any sort of role. I could suggest reasons why you should join the clan, of which there are many, but I don't want to put words in your mouth.

Oh c'mon, I bet 80% of the ppl who apply here are just trying to figure out a reason to join.
Atleast this guy is honest, lol. Correct me if I'm mistaking.

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 05:19:35 pm »
What Charley said
don't hate me for voting I know i'm inactive

Veteran

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 06:01:28 pm »
Oh c'mon, I bet 80% of the ppl who apply here are just trying to figure out a reason to join.

And that's why those 80%, who know what they are aiming for, are accepted. Pointless ones get denied or kicked, thought you already knew it, Desfire97.

Sure, Full member.  :thumbsup:

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 06:25:47 pm »

And that's why those 80%, who know what they are aiming for, are accepted. Pointless ones get denied or kicked, thought you already knew it, Desfire97.

Sure, Full member.  :thumbsup:

That doesn't have to do with anything I've said, Haidux

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2011, 06:34:51 pm »
/*

I am sorry for ruining such an amusing application with my generic anger but I'd like to say a few things.

- Las3r - Tanger, Mango, whatever. If you want to play the game of pissing people off with their previous nicknames, let's play it then. In the end, I will win anyway.

- If you are here to post things which cancel each others' ideas with the second sentence after them all the time, do it somewhere else, please, since that is just plain stupid and humiliating to you, not to us people who speak English well. (Remember that line?)

- Motivation of people is what accepts them into gangs, not their reasons.
*/ Anger comment.

Good luck, Vito.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 06:37:37 pm by Morphine »

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2011, 06:54:55 pm »
/*

I am sorry for ruining such an amusing application with my generic anger but I'd like to say a few things.

- Las3r - Tanger, Mango, whatever. If you want to play the game of pissing people off with their previous nicknames, let's play it then. In the end, I will win anyway.

- If you are here to post things which cancel each others' ideas with the second sentence after them all the time, do it somewhere else, please, since that is just plain stupid and humiliating to you, not to us people who speak English well. (Remember that line?)

- Motivation of people is what accepts them into gangs, not their reasons.
*/ Anger comment.

Good luck, Vito.

Wtf? He started it, remember him? You always point at me, lol.
W/e, let's not continue this conflict, it's a guy's app in here, not a place to fight with immature like you guys. (just saying, didn't meant to to hurt ya feelings or anything...)

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2011, 07:03:16 pm »
The only immature person here is you. The rest of us have already hit puberty a decade ago.

bugz2daback

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2011, 07:12:26 pm »
Nah Bass ain't Bassman, he's way cooler than bassman :p

Alright well things have changed a bit since the VU that you knew. You'll probably like the changes. We are still first and foremost a DM clan, however being a good DMer is not necessarily a requirement of being a VU. We're probably a bit more of a social clan now, with priority given to introducing newbies into the community and contributing to it in whatever way we can. I think this is right up your street, as it is more focusing on ideals that The Forellis aimed to proliferate.

In my eyes you are a perfect candidate to further these priorities and you would be an asset to the team.

I'm going to vote full member.

Shaping up new members into mature, respected members of the vc-mp community was always my goal. Some newbies can't be shaped up no matter how hard you try.

But this is a new phase. I am a cameleon and I can adapt like a machinegun can spit bullets.

And you guys can get the fuck out of my application please.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2011, 07:23:16 pm »
I was just wiping the dust off the floor, nothing personal. Last post I'll be writing here though.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2011, 07:41:43 pm »
The rest of us have already hit puberty a decade ago.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2011, 07:46:52 pm »
I was figuratively speaking.
* Morphine shuts up for real now