May 02, 2024, 09:27:34 am

Author Topic: Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies  (Read 10357 times)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Winner Winner x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2023, 02:40:40 am »
bro mythical what'd I even do now xD
am I the only player in this game other than Tic who gets blamed even for shit he didn't do?
I didn't use weapon.dat against anyone without letting them know - it's a fact, GerZ acts stupid on purpose on this subject because he wants to use the cheat for his own needs
weapon.dat is different shit and a hack but that's another point but you've revealed something that Tic got wrongful kicked what's the shit behind this does it means there are more 2 faced retards betraying own clanmates by doing all this shit. anyway idc about this,

you stop leaking the chats of players and ruining them by leaking & stop interacting with 3rd party tools leave GerZ you're answering my questions you can put a change on yourself & let that GerZ Rat stay like he is with a huge group of Rats stop pressuring yourself for all this improve join a clan you will have a great time if you make that permanent decision for vcmp i can see the difference between you and gerz but you can change you have potential feelings & don't waste your time making & sending proofs against him admins would never give a shit because of not having solid proof being used in their server

this F2.Zerl doesn't looks like it's him i think gerz is also using his account as he doesn't play vcmp or if he is real i would call him the biggest asslicker of gerz after that TDA Latino Rat PaiN in the ass and that Indian poor cafer DarkSider then rest lemons, i won't take your sides that you're right i'm just giving you suggestions for the total end of this shit,
alright, by the way you're talking you're most likely Fortune

@klein ROFL what the fuck xD

and now a little announcement
stay tuned xD I got some really sick content I gotta upload soon enough, and for GerZ fanboys: just don't wait up with your fingers crossed xD
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2023, 09:31:36 am »

Mythical

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2023, 09:34:35 pm »
bro mythical what'd I even do now xD
am I the only player in this game other than Tic who gets blamed even for shit he didn't do?
I didn't use weapon.dat against anyone without letting them know - it's a fact, GerZ acts stupid on purpose on this subject because he wants to use the cheat for his own needs
weapon.dat is different shit and a hack but that's another point but you've revealed something that Tic got wrongful kicked what's the shit behind this does it means there are more 2 faced retards betraying own clanmates by doing all this shit. anyway idc about this,

you stop leaking the chats of players and ruining them by leaking & stop interacting with 3rd party tools leave GerZ you're answering my questions you can put a change on yourself & let that GerZ Rat stay like he is with a huge group of Rats stop pressuring yourself for all this improve join a clan you will have a great time if you make that permanent decision for vcmp i can see the difference between you and gerz but you can change you have potential feelings & don't waste your time making & sending proofs against him admins would never give a shit because of not having solid proof being used in their server

this F2.Zerl doesn't looks like it's him i think gerz is also using his account as he doesn't play vcmp or if he is real i would call him the biggest asslicker of gerz after that TDA Latino Rat PaiN in the ass and that Indian poor cafer DarkSider then rest lemons, i won't take your sides that you're right i'm just giving you suggestions for the total end of this shit,
alright, by the way you're talking you're most likely Fortune

@klein ROFL what the fuck xD

and now a little announcement
stay tuned xD I got some really sick content I gotta upload soon enough, and for GerZ fanboys: just don't wait up with your fingers crossed xD
you don't need to know who i'm you may take a step forward carefully put a change on yourself show to VCMP that you can prove yourself face doesnt matter Action/deed matters go for it.

Go launch a Hostel of Memes where you will teach your cubs to create memes with creativity minds always making memes wouldn't bring a change in your life, take care kid super laggot of vcmp
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2023, 10:13:58 pm »
bro Mythical, can't say I don't agree with you, but you're seriously gonna attack everyone in this topic and in the game now? xD

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2023, 10:30:41 pm »
kid super laggot of vcmp

Agreed 💯

Mythical

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2023, 10:43:41 pm »
bro Mythical, can't say I don't agree with you, but you're seriously gonna attack everyone in this topic and in the game now? xD
No giving you attention & good advices now it's up to you do it or not you never achieved good time & respect because of your hacking history it ruined your entire career while GerZ is still enjoying considering himself as the best and king of vcmp but in my view he is a 3 inch long mouse that make much noices and poops everywhere. You for real needs to be a face and complete different
kid super laggot of vcmp

Agreed 💯
Make a meme featuring hunting & GerZ promising players to be good and help them while from behind they both are working together secretly and is in contact with their Real dad Kewun and feature me advising them to be good and respectful and get rid of hacks forever even u
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2023, 03:42:55 pm »
Go launch a Hostel of Memes where you will teach your cubs to create memes with creativity minds always making memes wouldn't bring a change in your life, take care kid super laggot of vcmp

kid stfu, voicing your opinion through a fake ass forum account with syria display because you're scared to do so in your internet identity doesn't bring a change in your life either and if you have read any of this shit better question your life first because i am on my 3rd week of refusing to read this.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

Mythical

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2023, 05:37:02 pm »

kid stfu, voicing your opinion through a fake ass forum account with syria display because you're scared to do so in your internet identity doesn't bring a change in your life either and if you have read any of this shit better question your life first because i am on my 3rd week of refusing to read this.
Cry go stick to lw and do ur duty hh
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2023, 07:35:54 pm »
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=19073.0

PussyD's cheats has been exposed

and a little side note about DarkSider's posts here:

this is his actual opinion of GerZ, correct me if I'm wrong through discord bro @darksider, or if anything has changed since 2021 lol

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #100 on: December 18, 2023, 10:41:41 am »
Say no more

Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Mythical

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2023, 06:39:35 pm »
Say no more

GerZ already have shut his barking mouth & is revealed to be a big sore loser against hunting while hunting trying his best to prove everything clearly, fuckers go on commercial break and have some rest if you can't leave
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2023, 11:31:16 am »
GerZ already have shut his barking mouth & is revealed to be a big sore loser against hunting
I am not talking about that here, this topic focuses ONLY on Gerz's cheating, I didn't come here to prove I'm better than him, as you said, I already proved that ingame

while hunting trying his best to prove everything clearly
I'm trying to show everyone the truth about everything, I didn't claim to never have done mistakes, but GerZ claimed to be a player with clean history, never was banned in his entire VCMP career and so on, which I unmasked, as you can see GerZ doesn't even arse to respond to the accusations thrown at him, all he wants is this subject to be forgotten by the players lol

Mythical

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2023, 05:58:14 pm »
GerZ already have shut his barking mouth & is revealed to be a big sore loser against hunting
I am not talking about that here, this topic focuses ONLY on Gerz's cheating, I didn't come here to prove I'm better than him, as you said, I already proved that ingame

while hunting trying his best to prove everything clearly
I'm trying to show everyone the truth about everything, I didn't claim to never have done mistakes, but GerZ claimed to be a player with clean history, never was banned in his entire VCMP career and so on, which I unmasked, as you can see GerZ doesn't even arse to respond to the accusations thrown at him, all he wants is this subject to be forgotten by the players lol
no one's gonna take action you're trying hard to expose that rat i said this earlier that most of the community cockroaches are his asslickers and some admins of servers also so don't expect a action from any of them, hazard tried his best to provide illegal details about him he got much asslickers to protect him and hide his face he is a big rat that ignore players and does whatever he likes i hate this cunt much than you i want vcmp to be clean from such rats & asslickers like gerz and his temporary booked spoons....... what else you gonna do to put him down leaking his idendity and all his hacks/proofs etc won't help you if you wants to put him down for real then you need to do some massive actions by yourself means beat him down by yourself & end his vcmp career nothing more you can do except that or if by hacking then there's no difference between you and him simple....

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2023, 02:46:07 am »
I'm not Hazard.

check this shit out
Lord PaiN just reuploaded proof that he saved the video in which I was proving GerZ's video wrong xD
he sent screenshot thinking that I won't be able to save it in discord, he removed it a second after he sent

no one's gonna take action you're trying hard to expose that rat
+1, mainly because EC staff is dead, he used these cheats mostly in EC and other servers
RTV staff can't act to ban him because he rarely even plays RTV as some of them claim

where else does he play outside EC? XD
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)