April 28, 2024, 06:47:18 pm

Author Topic: Application - Clarke.  (Read 1910 times)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Application - Clarke.
« on: December 26, 2021, 02:18:16 am »
Nick: Clarke.

Timezone/Country: GMT+5 / Pakistan

Previous Nicks: DeCryZ , =FF=Speed*Demon , Cricket_lover , Red[Shadow]

Additional Comments: Hey  everyone and Assalamualaikum to all   ! It's me Clarke once again  It's my  6th application for Vice Underdogs applying again after 70 days . My 2nd  application was so long to read because i told there all my stories of VCMP. (link : https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=17461.0)

-Introduction
 I am Ikrama. I started VCMP in June-July of 2019 and started playing in lw. I really liked playing DM/fights alot.  Basically my siblings suggested me to play vcmp it's epic game after that  they forced me to play VCCNR server and i registered my name as "Cricket_lover" because i love cricket alot.
 Actually I started playing as immature behaviour and it was young age and i never played online games before so I don't had any idea how to treat/interact with others.

-Old Clans (FF , RK and SG)
FF = left for opening SG
SG = closed
RK = Leaders/members  went inactive

-why im joining VU ?
 VU is respectful Clan in VCMP  and they always have good members , reputation in community. Members treat each other really well and very helpful.

-Last Applications

-1st for my past behaviour and bad bans histroy including aimbot aswell

-2nd for my weapon banned in vccnr (which is not anymore ) and having some trust issues aswell.

-3rd for trust issues and bad relations with some  members

-4th for applying 2 weeks and got suspended from applying for few months

-5th Many VU  members who don't share a positive view on me

I always tried to spent time with VUs. I didn't  mentioned some things ( detail about past clans , aimbot ) but i wrote in previous applications . If you have any questions related to my past. Ask me.

Thankyou for reading , i made this app more short.
I hope you guys will give me chance this time , i don't let yall down . ThankYou

« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 01:39:41 pm by Ülker »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Clarke.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2021, 09:00:38 am »
I’ve had very different thoughts about you but after playing with you in the same team, I see potential in you. Voting trainee!
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2021, 11:04:01 am »
laggoT
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2021, 03:01:15 pm »
Please, if you join, be open to hear every suggestion in order to keep improving. Trainee my dude. Good luck  ;)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2021, 03:48:24 pm »
good luck

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2021, 05:18:40 pm »
Trainee.

GM46

• Likes to post
  • SinDhi*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2021, 06:05:27 pm »
Good luck bro

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2021, 06:08:50 pm »
T
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2021, 03:44:30 am »
Do you wait just a bit month or two to reapply again or you kept improving yourself after your last application was denied until now?

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2021, 08:17:02 am »
Thanks everyone ;) !

Do you wait just a bit month or two to reapply again or you kept improving yourself after your last application was denied until now?
hey major, ofcourse i tried my best to change my behavior , I don't know if I'm changed in others opinion.. I wanted to apply in end of November but i forced myself to give more time before applying again.. i hope you got your answer. Have a good day !  :)

LegendStar

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2021, 01:35:26 pm »
Accepting a Cafe in highest Clan is actually a mistake, here's why

it's because if one of the Cafe gets accepted in any middle/high clan they shares the advice to join the clan to other cafers who doesn't speak english nowadays cafers are literally using their mind, by learning 1.0/10 English. and just being honest towards the clan they wanted to join otherwise they're big noobs and rusty towards each player of vcmp.

Call me a mental but it's not me who's saying this bullshit it's actually the moments i have captured,

After all i would like to say that's if it's a cafe then it doesn't matter. it's not about accepting a cafe in the clan it's all about the real honesty and mature which means player must be a very good player not only towards the clan members in front of whole VCMP and those players are called Legends (every player has their stupid attitudes some are hidden some are straight to everyone some are acting)

This player's been wishing to be a part of this clan and he tried several times and got rejected, if this was a other attitude and random retard he would have made long dramas/artistic topics which actually sucks i just gave the example of every players including cafers and retards...

now call me anything you wan't it would make you rage only if you're getting high flames after reading this, i wouldn't really care at all Good luck to this random player.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2021, 02:37:05 pm »
Best of luck a/d luck house!

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2021, 02:52:31 pm »

it's because if one of the Cafe gets accepted in any middle/high clan they shares the advice to join the clan to other cafers who doesn't speak english nowadays cafers are literally using their mind, by learning 1.0/10 English. and just being honest towards the clan they wanted to join otherwise they're big noobs and rusty towards each player of vcmp.

Call me a mental but it's not me who's saying this bullshit it's actually the moments i have captured,

After all i would like to say that's if it's a cafe then it doesn't matter. it's not about accepting a cafe in the clan it's all about the real honesty and mature which means player must be a very good player not only towards the clan members in front of whole VCMP and those players are called Legends (every player has their stupid attitudes some are hidden some are straight to everyone some are acting)

This player's been wishing to be a part of this clan and he tried several times and got rejected, if this was a other attitude and random retard he would have made long dramas/artistic topics which actually sucks i just gave the example of every players including cafers and retards...

now call me anything you wan't it would make you rage only if you're getting high flames after reading this, i wouldn't really care at all Good luck to this random player.
Hey buddy, whole vcmp knows that im not cafer , please do search before judging someone , have a good day. hope to see u ingame  :D

Best of luck a/d luck house!
Thanks masteroz ;)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 01:42:45 pm by Clarke. »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

SKAZ

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2021, 03:36:55 pm »
Good luck amigo  ;)

Credits - [VU]Roystang

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2021, 04:51:51 pm »

You're Right. but this is not the right place to disrespect someone else and disappoint them, you're weird, you're respecting them from 1 side and disrespecting them from other side as well it makes no sense at all

the main fact is that you hate the Applicant or  for some other reasons otherwise there are a lot players of vcmp they can say the same? but instead that they Wish the applicant by saying (Good Luck.). and even if the player is retard from inside then what makes you stand against them? i've seen you trying to stop some applicants in their applications . and for sure there must be a silly reason that you just stood against this applicant. and this is a game it's not a judgement topic to blame them and make false accusations and. Be good just don't be a bad by trying to stop applicant to get what they wish for.  don't take me wrong i'm trying to help you at 1 way

For this application Good luck to the applicant for showing their strongest interest towards the family.
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)