April 28, 2024, 04:14:47 pm

Author Topic: MEER's Application  (Read 3055 times)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: MEER's Application
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2021, 06:55:04 pm »
Oka Lemme clear your point as Diaz said i got my own PC, he's right. When I'm bored i sometimes go there to play and have fun with my friends at night. But i usually play alone with my own PC. If you want proof, you can message me anytime and get every piece of proof you want.
-
Huh... look who's here, a jealous person. well, i did'nt wanted to reply you but what kind of facts are these lemme clear your doubts about me.
I'm not a Cafer anymore, yeah i was a cafer when i started playing VC:MP 3 years ago for 2,3 months, then i bought my own PC.
2 Faced Clan Hopper? lol basically some of my friends are in F2 clan so i play with them sometimes. I don't have any interest in that clan, even if i was that interested in that clan i would've joined it already.
IDK what are you upto. I don't take it serious.
Chill bruh. :)
You played from cafe yesterday. I don't want VU's privacy to be compromised.
I'll stop playing from there if you say so, no problem for me at all. I used to go there with bunch of my vcmp friends."
Hey Meer, I hope you're doing well. My apologies for missing the chance to reply on your first application, but I've made sure to give my opinion on you this time around. I see you as a chill guy and amire your mentality about "failure being the key to success" and you vowing to never give up. However, I must also state that I do stand with Raj's point of view.

Although I may be willing to trust you some day, I can't the same about the cafers that you play with. The way I imagine it is, it only takes one moment away of you being away from your PC for then one of those cafers to snoop through your tabs and have full access to both our private boards on our forums and private channels on our Discord. If you had played literally any other game at your cafe then it wouldn't be a problem of course, but as long as you play VC:MP there, even if it is infrequently, I can't say that I'll ever be comfortable with you being my clanmate. For as long as this situation remains as it is, it's gonna have to be a strong vote for no from me.
Thanks for your opinion about me bro
Same answer gose for u i hope you guys understand it.. And about private channel im not logging there any account like discord facebook account or my gamils too im just playing there peacefully 🙂
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 06:57:24 pm by MeeR. »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

D4WDi^

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2021, 08:30:35 pm »
Kashi area hhhhhhhhhh
Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2021, 05:58:42 pm »
Sorry a No because Like Rajput I don't think having a cafer as a clan mate is a good but a mess regardless the situation.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 10:59:19 am by Sk »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2021, 08:03:52 pm »
Oka Lemme clear your point as Diaz said i got my own PC, he's right. When I'm bored i sometimes go there to play and have fun with my friends at night. But i usually play alone with my own PC.
If the situation is like that, I don't see anything wrong with it.
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2021, 09:12:22 pm »
lol he havent the economy to buy a own PC, what is the problem if he play in cafe? hh judge him for his attitude or skills, why you care if he have pc or not h
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 09:15:25 pm by PaiN. »
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2021, 11:17:04 pm »
lol he havent the economy to buy a own PC, what is the problem if he play in cafe? hh judge him for his attitude or skills, why you care if he have pc or not h

He was literally lying in his app, only admitting he plays in a cafe after being confronted twice. How is that good attitude?

Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2021, 12:08:39 am »
maybe he is scared because if he tells the truth some players will reject him and his application, and he is lying to have a minimal chance to join here, just think if a player lies in an application and loses 3 months of his life trying to join this clan is maybe because he really want to join here ... but I don't know if "meer" knows most of the members from this clan, maybe that's why they vote not for you, but I'm sure of one thing and that is he deserves the chance to be heard, so if here are still empathic VUs, give him a chance to interact with you
PD: this is nothing personal because i dont know nothing about meer but maybe some VUs should understand the main reason why he is lying, and just think... usually VU deny apps when the players lies in his ban history/if he applied in another clan/if he posted fake age/etc but in this time he is lying just in his pc, just because he havent pc
PD2: Im just talking about the "cafe" theme, if they are voting "no" for another reason, im not talking about it
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 12:23:02 am by PaiN. »
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2021, 02:21:40 am »
PD2: Im just talking about the "cafe" theme, if they are voting "no" for another reason, im not talking about it
Because the “cafe” tag itself compromises the clan privacy in our heads.
Your statements show that you don’t know about Cafe traditions in VCMP, literally they are horrible
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2021, 09:19:48 am »
maybe he is scared because if he tells the truth some players will reject him and his application, and he is lying to have a minimal chance to join here....
We honestly would like if he was honest about this in his application.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2021, 06:23:28 pm »
We appreciate some values here MeeR, and honesty is one of them.

I gave you a chance in your past app and I am willing to do it again, but you must be honest with the people you want to become a family with. I encourage you to keep working hard, VU is worth joining.

^-^
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 4 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2021, 12:16:25 am »
Hey MeeR.
My apologies for the late reply on your application, I've voted for you in your last application and I'm gonna do it again, I don't care if you are playing from a Cafe or not that's your personal thing, If you are good guy then that's enough and as Lederhos said too

I gave you a chance in your past app and I am willing to do it again, but you must be honest with the people you want to become a family with. I encourage you to keep working hard, VU is worth joining.

^-^
I thought the same like you did once is lying would be a good thing but not for long and lying may destroy everything you did even without lies so I suggest you to not do that, speak with honest and we will understand you for sure

It's Trainee from me.

Best of luck with the rest of your votes ;)
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2021, 02:10:55 am »
Sorry a No because Like Rajput I don't think having a cafer as a clan mate is a good but a mess regardless the situation.
Ok sorry for late reply bcz i had a little bike accident anyway
Thank you Sk bro Appreciate for you Commants and vote

Oka Lemme clear your point as Diaz said i got my own PC, he's right. When I'm bored i sometimes go there to play and have fun with my friends at night. But i usually play alone with my own PC.
If the situation is like that, I don't see anything wrong with it.
Thanky man im trying to improve me that's there not anything wrong. :)

I have my own Pc dear but im playing from cafe too its just fun

He was literally lying in his app, only admitting he plays in a cafe after being confronted twice. How is that good attitude?

Hi Ferrari bro Well man im not laying any thing there im admit my age my nickname my clans if you guys just have a problem with "Cafe" tag than im leave it already before 2 days im not going there infact Reality is that im not playing there now and I'll never go again but maybe i go there for fun with friends trust I'll not use account or something eles

maybe he is scared because if he tells the truth some players will reject him and his application, and he is lying to have a minimal chance to join here, just think if a player lies in an application and loses 3 months of his life trying to join this clan is maybe because he really want to join here ... but I don't know if "meer" knows most of the members from this clan, maybe that's why they vote not for you, but I'm sure of one thing and that is he deserves the chance to be heard, so if here are still empathic VUs, give him a chance to interact with you
PD: this is nothing personal because i dont know nothing about meer but maybe some VUs should understand the main reason why he is lying, and just think... usually VU deny apps when the players lies in his ban history/if he applied in another clan/if he posted fake age/etc but in this time he is lying just in his pc, just because he havent pc

Appreciate pain,
well im not lying anything in my application Yeah im lied in before my application In MD "Golden days" what i lied there just my Nickname age my clan.... nothing very much but when MD brothers banned me to applying so i decide lets move on in this situation i have just two option where i play alone or look for good clan i have alot enemys so someone F2 member invite me and im applied there but it's reject bcz they said play with us more, than after "ONE MONTH" I have to apply again and im decide that I'll apply in VU doesn't matter im cafer or what and almost my cafe Friends say that VU never accepts Us but im not listen to anyone im try my best improved English its good then before and skills it's better as i think 😁
behave good So what's Matter there one thing that's called "Cafe" ok so im leaving it too 🤗

maybe he is scared because if he tells the truth some players will reject him and his application, and he is lying to have a minimal chance to join here....
We honestly would like if he was honest about this in his application.
Im honest with my app bro thanks showing your opinion about me <3

Because the “cafe” tag itself compromises the clan privacy in our heads.
Your statements show that you don’t know about Cafe traditions in VCMP, literally they are horrible
well Rajput bro Cafers are not horrible as u think bro :)

^-^
Appreciate lederhos brl I love to see you again
Thank you for letting me know about your opinion about myself and your precious vote. :)

Hey MeeR.
My apologies for the late reply on your application, I've voted for you in your last application and I'm gonna do it again, I don't care if you are playing from a Cafe or not that's your personal thing, If you are good guy then that's enough and as Lederhos said too

^-^
I thought the same like you did once is lying would be a good thing but not for long and lying may destroy everything you did even without lies so I suggest you to not do that, speak with honest and we will understand you for sure

It's Trainee from me.

Best of luck with the rest of your votes ;)
Appreciate Major bro love to see you again
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about me  :) and for your precious vote.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2021, 02:13:30 am »
Ignore my English im not able to writte but its important for me
Anyway
Rajput bro check you discord after Juma namaz <3

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2021, 02:01:22 pm »
Oh my! are you in good health now? Hope its not something serious and I too respect you for respecting my vote but my vote stays to no. I hope you understand.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2021, 05:38:19 pm »
Oh my! are you in good health now? Hope its not something serious and I too respect you for respecting my vote but my vote stays to no. I hope you understand.
Yeah im better now just cant walk properly thanks so mucha for ask,
And i would be happy if your vote change or should i do something to change your mind? 🙂