login
April 27, 2024, 07:31:40 pm

Author Topic: Current top 5 clans  (Read 4793 times)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
Re: Current top 5 clans
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2021, 02:01:03 pm »
Nice topic idea, I like it. My current top 5 clans list is the following:

1. TLA - Undoubtedly the top DM clan in the community at the moment, especially relative to your fewer total members. I genuinely admire how talented you guys are as individuals and how you dominate sessions when you're all stacked up on the same team. The informal union of the former SS and WK clans has truly become a force to be reckoned with.

2. VU - I hope that I don't come off as biased but I'm still genuinely so proud of what we achieved during EAD / VCAD League. The whole tournament taking place during the height of Covid lockdown gave us a real opportunity to really put in all our time and efforts to ensure our victory no matter the cost. To the community it was just a series of outstanding performances, but to us it was a tonne of planning and training behind the scenes.

3. DU (and specific F2s) - As Oz said, I love the outstanding teamwork that this alliance has and it's so clear that it comes so naturally. I believe that you guys are at the top of your game at the moment with the RTV Championships, which is especially proven by the fact that you've been the first and only clan to defeat TLA so far.

4. RT - The clan I admire the most when it comes to small quantity but huge quality. This is the 2nd tournament in a row now that you guys have made it into the top 4 whilst not having nearly the same manpower as all the other clans on this list do. That is no small feat.

5. MK - This opinion may not be shared by everyone, (or anyone lmao,) but I honestly see you guys as our sister clan and I just love how similarly we function. Similarly to VU, your achievements and contributions in and to VC:MP have been ongoing for over a decade now and I expect even more great things to come from you guys in the future.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 6 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2021, 06:59:14 pm »
Ulker literally said the same i was gonna say
Nice topic idea, I like it. My current top 5 clans list is the following:

1. TLA - Undoubtedly the top DM clan in the community at the moment, especially relative to your fewer total members. I genuinely admire how talented you guys are as individuals and how you dominate sessions when you're all stacked up on the same team. The informal union of the former SS and WK clans has truly become a force to be reckoned with.

2. VU - I hope that I don't come off as biased but I'm still genuinely so proud of what we achieved during EAD / VCAD League. The whole tournament taking place during the height of Covid lockdown gave us a real opportunity to really put in all our time and efforts to ensure our victory no matter the cost. To the community it was just a series of outstanding performances, but to us it was a tonne of planning and training behind the scenes.

3. DU (and specific F2s) - As Oz said, I love the outstanding teamwork that this alliance has and it's so clear that it comes so naturally. I believe that you guys are at the top of your game at the moment with the RTV Championships, which is especially proven by the fact that you've been the first and only clan to defeat TLA so far.

4. RT - The clan I admire the most when it comes to small quantity but huge quality. This is the 2nd tournament in a row now that you guys have made it into the top 4 whilst not having nearly the same manpower as all the other clans on this list do. That is no small feat.

5. MK - This opinion may not be shared by everyone, (or anyone lmao,) but I honestly see you guys as our sister clan and I just love how similarly we function. Similarly to VU, your achievements and contributions in and to VC:MP have been ongoing for over a decade now and I expect even more great things to come from you guys in the future.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2021, 08:00:03 pm »
VC:MP would barely be surviving without VU.
Agree Agree x 4 Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2021, 09:06:29 pm »
• TLA:
As Ulker said, Undoubtedly the top DM clan in the community at the moment, especially how individually skillful are the members.
History in construction.

• RT: In my opinion, RT its been the new technical team that has shown the others competitive clans how to win a match with no doubts on the objective. (now on champs, 4 wins/4matches.)

• VU: VU always it's been the home of new players of vcmp, the most receptive clan of the public; All new players that appear on vcmp joins the servers and see VU tag all way around, those players learn about vcmp trying to join VU.
About it's members, experienced, not experienced, managers, scripters, mappers, DEVELOPERS... good projects, all good, history.
All the promotion that VU generates for the comunity.

• MK: The clan that promoted the competitive wars with TRC/DnA/ULK back in the day.
Now days members its going the same way as VU, and hope it can still scale to a new level; skilled members, seniors.
I hope to see new events in the comunity, new servers or concept ideas, etc.

R3V: A clan of latins friends that all of them play usually on BRL server, having fun on Roleplay most of the time, variaty, good players, and with a history behind it's back.
A reopened clan from 2006, autorized by the founder of it "jack bauer".
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2021, 05:34:49 am »
md(inactive but still can do better when back active)
du
f2
tla
rt

mk and vu are on drugs atm
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2021, 08:10:57 am »
ZWK (can't be anywhere else but top of all our hearts <3)
TLA
DU+F2 (we aren't different  8) )
VU (Can go better if they make just one main team instead of rushing into tournaments with 4 teams from same clan)
MD (OLD)
RT
MK (Not so much performance from RTV Champ but they crushed it in EAD League one of the only teams that we had a hard time to fight against, was a good match! They can be better than this position if they get themselves set back up)

Didn't see much from other clans they are dead mostly.
Agree Agree x 4 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Firecum

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2021, 01:51:47 am »
ZWK - No doubts, challenge them...  O0  >:D

TLF - Still one of the best clans that VC:MP world ever seen. Masterpiece teamwork with individual skillful players, unbelievable lags machines.. only some players can go near that level of gameplay.

TLP - Only one member, but what a beast. =TLP=FinlTon_906 can do the CW with best VC:MP clans alone without any help, steal the flag/car and making x5 spree on seconds, whoever can challenge him 1v1?..

KFC - The most delicious clan with great members  who can FRY your ass and make it burn like a chicken, very potential clan.

KT - These guys can really make a challenge for everyone in this list. Beautiful teamwork, best cafe experience, skilled players and die hard methods to win any CW.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 1 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

Danish

• Crazy Man
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2021, 06:58:22 am »
TLA
VU
MK
RT
F2
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Credits:- RavenouZ^ / _Has[E]eb.^

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2021, 06:34:12 am »
DU+F2: The family has became strong by an addition.
TLA: Skilled players.
VU: Challenging clan members.
RT: Team-work skills are decent.
MK: Skilled players but team-work fails unfortunately in championship matches. Performed well at EAD league match but currently their team-work has been lost somewhere at RTV championship. I hope they will overcome it soon.

<3 <3 <3

« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 06:39:01 am by Dukeiii »
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2021, 07:58:54 am »
I agree DU + F2 forms a very strong team roster. But let's face it they can't be a single clan which the topic implies, only clans are to be mentioned.
We can make another topic which solely focuses on families or merged up teams etc. But correct me If I am wrong, DU is an independent clan so is F2. Please stop combining them together.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 10:40:26 am by MasterOz »
Agree Agree x 7 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2021, 02:59:57 pm »
SS
SS
SS
SS

100- ON
Funny Funny x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Firecum

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2021, 05:02:10 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2021, 10:36:28 am »
Unbeatable ZWK
Untouchable ZWK
Champions ZWK
50-0 to all clans - ZWK

ZWK And Team
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2021, 10:46:57 am »
Rampage killer is best clan has bestest leader marineforce I hope he accesspet me as RKt.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2021, 09:25:05 am »
killerx sux my dick
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 11:42:01 pm by Morfin »
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)