login
May 03, 2024, 06:05:05 am

Author Topic: Application - Clarke / Cyrus  (Read 1924 times)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Application - Clarke / Cyrus
« on: September 24, 2021, 10:50:25 am »
Nick: Clarke / Cyrus

Timezone/Country: GMT+5 / Pakistan

Previous Nicks: DeCryZ , =FF=Speed*Demon , Cricket_lover , Red[Shadow]

Additional Comments: Hey  everyone and Assalamualaikum to all   ! It's me Clarke once again  It is going to be my 5th application for Vice Underdogs and applying again after 2 months. My 2nd  application was so long to read because i told there all my stories of VCMP  (including bans , behaviour , aimbot and toxcitiy) let's  make it more short this time.

-Introduction
 I am Ikrama. I started VCMP in June-July of 2019 and started playing in lw. I was having love in DM/fights alot.  Basically my brother/sister suggest me to play vcmp it's epic game later on they forced me to play VCCNR server and i registered my name as "Cricket_lover" because i love cricket alot.

Behaviour
 Actually i was  immature and it was young age and i never played online games before so I don't had any idea how to treat/interact with others.

-Old Clans (FF , RK and SG)

i joined a clan Freedom Fighters (FF) and i left it after couple of months Because i wanted to lead my own clan (SG) . i closed SG after half of month for not getting members in clan . I started playing TDM gamemode (RTV) and I have seen =RK=Marine/=RK= GOD they were killing players badly then my interest gain to join  RK clan because proness of leaders. I got accepted there as Trainee and tried to  control my behavior/necessary messages in mainchats.

aimbot :
all story of aimbot i had pointed out in last application ( link : https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=17461.0)

-why im joining VU ?
 VU is respectful Clan in VCMP  and they are having good members , reputation in community that makes me to be part of this epic family. Members treat each other really well and very helpful

-Last Applications

-1st for my past behaviour and bad bans histroy including aimbot aswell
-2nd for my weapon banned in vccnr (which is not anymore ) and having some trust issues aswell.

-3rd for trust issues and bad relations with some  members
-4th for applying 2 weeks and got suspended from applying for few months

my english and dm skills aren't too bad.

I always tried hard to convince VU members wherever i found them in ec/vccnr/vks/gboys/koth/vcad/lw/ead/egad/tdw/rtv and tried to proove that im changed alot . If you guys think i havent mentioned anything. Remind me please

Thankyou for reading , i make this app more short. i have copied things from my last application.
I hope you guys will give me chance this time , i don't let yall down . ThankYou

« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 11:02:27 pm by PunkNoodle »
Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Clarke / Cyrus
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 03:44:06 pm »
Hello!  :)

I have read your last application. What have you done in these two months, i.e., what has changed?

Did you spend time hanging with VUs (chatting, having conversations other than just playing)? How's your relation today with those who voted negative for you?

Good luck
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 03:46:24 pm by Vedder »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 08:03:44 pm »
no forever
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2021, 06:34:44 am »
No
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2021, 01:57:24 pm »
Hello!  :)

I have read your last application. What have you done in these two months, i.e., what has changed?

Did you spend time hanging with VUs (chatting, having conversations other than just playing)? How's your relation today with those who voted negative for you?

Good luck
Hey calhoun , many things are changed then before in these 2 months. Yeah ,I played with them alot of times mostly in VCCNR. As usual i tried my best but only some of them have some good relations with me now.

No
no forever
Ok, Thanks for the time ! I'll work on my weakness. :)

« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 02:00:42 pm by Clarke. »
Funny Funny x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2021, 04:29:25 pm »
You've been a bad addition to every single gang or even a crew we have been in lately, from being somehow rude along with your sibling and your cousin to acting cocky and like a boss wannabe, this one the main reasons you were kicked from MW after 3 days of joining.
At first I thought of you as guy who I'd never give my vote, now I'm gonna admit it, I'm starting to hate your existence around me, in fact I hate it more than you think now lmao, I may sound rude a little bit but trust me I'd be more rude if you ever decide to pull a convo with me in anyway of your ways cuz I ain't accepting it no more.
I ain't going to change my vote no matter how you try therefore you should consider my vote from now on which is a strong no.
Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VipeX

• Likes to post
  • Madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2021, 04:32:04 pm »
Good Luck

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2021, 05:00:53 pm »
You've been a bad addition to every single gang or even a crew we have been in lately, from being somehow rude along with your sibling and your cousin to acting cocky and like a boss wannabe, this one the main reasons you were kicked from MW after 3 days of joining.
At first I thought of you as guy who I'd never give my vote, now I'm gonna admit it, I'm starting to hate your existence around me, in fact I hate it more than you think now lmao, I may sound rude a little bit but trust me I'd be more rude if you ever decide to pull a convo with me in anyway of your ways cuz I ain't accepting it no more.
I ain't going to change my vote no matter how you try therefore you should consider my vote from now on which is a strong no.
Hey scalla , Im accepting that i had bad reputation everywhere in past.I think Sufyastic ( leader of MW ) didnt told you the whole story what was actually happend to me in MW and 2nd thing i stopped supporting my siblings long time ago.Thanks for your time.

Good Luck
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2021, 08:10:15 pm »
No.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2021, 02:30:22 pm »
good luck

GM46

• Likes to post
  • SinDhi*
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2021, 06:18:37 pm »
hy clarke! good luckq

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2021, 12:26:17 am »
First earn trust and improve what my other mates said then I will think about it, No
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2021, 02:31:51 am »
Sorry

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2021, 09:08:52 am »

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2021, 08:16:12 pm »
Hi Clarke, from what I know I see no major reason not to vote positively other than minor things but my clanmates who know you better have a negative view on you. Can you elaborate why is that?
Informative Informative x 1 (list)