login
May 05, 2024, 10:35:49 pm

Author Topic: Application - brian  (Read 6666 times)

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - brian
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 04:43:33 pm »
As a player I don't have anything bad to say about you so I vote Trainee  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 04:47:59 pm by Darius »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 06:11:27 pm »
lol SanDisk, why you put the joker laugh every where? xd

I saw the dark knight movie quite long time ago and when I watched it again, like yesterday or so, I liked it, thats why Im postin' it everywhere :p
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2011, 06:42:28 pm »
lol i would put that:

XD

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Verz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2011, 06:46:10 pm »
I think alot and i will vote trainee, he deserves a chance. Just like bass said, control your rage.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2011, 06:57:15 pm »
yep the language thats what i still need to leanr to controll btw congratz you got in :)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2011, 07:03:08 pm »
I don't know so much about this "rage" people are talking about, but I definitely want to see you acting more mature. Honestly, I find people who shout "LOL xD" all the time and about everything, pretty annoying. That's not the only thing of course, you know what  and how you did today in Argonath, but I hope we will be able to fix these issues that I see in you, if you get accepted as a trainee.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

NicoArin

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2011, 07:22:19 pm »
no

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2011, 07:46:56 pm »
I don't know so much about this "rage" people are talking about, but I definitely want to see you acting more mature. Honestly, I find people who shout "LOL xD" all the time and about everything, pretty annoying. That's not the only thing of course, you know what  and how you did today in Argonath, but I hope we will be able to fix these issues that I see in you, if you get accepted as a trainee.
yea we will fix these issues

All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Bass

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2011, 08:15:49 pm »
lol i would put that:

XD

Lol'd, also the chick next to him is hot, eh? ::).

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2011, 09:27:02 pm »
* Thijn facepalms, if you call her hot I call that guy underweight..

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2011, 03:37:05 am »
Trainee  :)

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2011, 05:26:08 am »
lol
Her voice like my grandma when she scream  :D

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

SpeedDemon

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2011, 09:07:49 am »
TrainEE :thumbsup:

Bass

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2011, 01:43:21 pm »

Omg chill, i ain't overweight! Lame joke i know -.-

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2011, 12:21:36 pm »
i want to note you people that i got 2 weeks of school left so you wont find me ingame for 2 weeks. i got to learn for my last week of school because i got exams. i will post if im back to play VCMP