April 27, 2024, 07:08:30 pm

Author Topic: Russia-Ukraine crisis  (Read 1514 times)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
Russia-Ukraine crisis
« on: February 23, 2022, 07:08:36 am »
For past few days I have been following this issue a lot. Nato countries and its allies are continuously announcing sanctions on russia amid possible ukraine invasion, however it seems that russian president Mr.Putin doesn’t really care about the sanctions and wants to stick with his plans of possible invasion.
I don’t really get it why russia is ignoring the sanctions and so much military support being provided to Ukraine from western world.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang's art

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Re: Russia-Ukraine crisis
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2022, 09:35:15 am »
Military support to Ukraine is simply from NATO and from European region, and why not? Russia can invade Ukraine anytime it wants, and Ukraine on the other hand is strong ally of US besides NATO.

I just don't want to see it coming, Russia is in more biggest threat than Ukraine right now, and the Japan covering the other side of Russia and troops will be forwarded there as being part of NATO. But as far as I'm concerned with it, its hard to say Putin will announce any more conflict.
Question rises here is, if it ever happens would it be World War III?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2022, 10:09:49 am »
russia ukraine best friends
proof:
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2022, 02:15:08 pm »
Military support to Ukraine is simply from NATO and from European region, and why not? Russia can invade Ukraine anytime it wants, and Ukraine on the other hand is strong ally of US besides NATO.

I just don't want to see it coming, Russia is in more biggest threat than Ukraine right now, and the Japan covering the other side of Russia and troops will be forwarded there as being part of NATO. But as far as I'm concerned with it, its hard to say Putin will announce any more conflict.
Question rises here is, if it ever happens would it be World War III?
Don’t forget about china’s friendship and alliance with russia. China is very economically and militarily strong country and will definitely provide help to russia. Western countries are helping ukraine and probably will send their troops to ukraine but they can’t send all of their army in their support and as far as russia’s defence is concerned they are very strong in military, they have got 2.9 million soldiers 900,000 active and 2 million in reserve i think they can defend attacks from ukraine easily.
Also china-taiwan issues are being raised in china and could result in a serious shit.
However I’m not supporting russia or anyone else as I don’t know enough to talk in support over any country I just want to know your critical analysis over this issue.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 02:19:50 pm by MD619 »

Roystang's art

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2022, 02:41:15 pm »
This is all a shitshow. WW3 ain't happening.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2022, 03:26:16 pm »
This is all a shitshow. WW3 ain't happening.

Agree, we are always at war and there's always the people saying ww3 will happen once a year
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2022, 10:14:49 pm »
[TLA]Karna about to receive dog punishment from [TLA]Spitfire, meanwhile [TLA]V1s1oN anxiously /spec'ing from the lobby, not knowing whether to spawn as red or blue.

TLA civil clanwar replacing both VW and VCDC as the year's main event. O0

Nevermind, shit just got serious. I hope for the wellbeing of every Ukrainian and Russian near the region. ❤️
« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 12:06:33 pm by Ülker »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2022, 04:27:23 am »
In addition to my original post, in my opinion about wars and WWIII if it were to happen: there's no real importance to give about what country has more soldiers. Wars today (and in the late and future centuries) are won through either financial sanctions, digital intelligence / resources and power of weapons.

I would even go to the extent of saying that
not even battlefield strategies are really important, as Blitzkrieg was on WWII for instance.

Therefore, no matter whether China or Russia have 100,000,000 soldiers, hell not even NATO matters, but the United States of America, that spends trillions in military due to which they must hold unthinkably powerful weapons already; a lot of information about any country worldwide, computational resources to control every single thing. They should be able to ultimately destroy the entire world if they wanted to do so.

In conclusion, if I have to bet on a winner, it will always be westerner. It will always be the United States. There's no comparison to any other country in the world: they hold an unbelievable amount of resources and information about EVERYTHING.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 03:52:38 pm by Vedder »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2022, 05:55:06 pm »
I didn't expect this war to actually happen. All thoughts and prayers go out to our fellow Ukrainian VC:MP players and their families, may you all be safe.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2022, 10:18:53 am »
At the end leaders shake hands and majority of the casualties are faced by innocent civilians.
Wars are horrible.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 02:33:52 pm by MD619 »

Roystang's art

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2022, 10:50:42 am »
Oh no what will the big baddie commie state of US do now  :police:
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2022, 08:39:48 am »
Lord ImrunKhan can solve this only.  :police:
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2022, 01:23:08 pm »
Ghazwa-E-Hind
Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850