May 05, 2024, 12:57:48 pm

Author Topic: Application - Clarke.  (Read 3416 times)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Clarke.
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2021, 11:53:51 pm »
changing vote to no until you fix your issues
Agree Agree x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2021, 11:54:47 pm »
changing vote to no until you fix your issues
Alright man  :D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2021, 02:06:35 am »
Hello , I know this Application is going to denied real soon . But i think my 60% hardwork pays off , i wasn't expecting positive votes and thanks alot those gave me positives . I don't want to hide anything from VU and I don't like relationship with lieing . I'm gonna clearing all my lies.

1-I gave my account to =FF=JackSaprrow (dark_ninja's brother) in old RTV  because his IP was banned because his brother was banned in RTV . I don't know JackSaprrow leak password to his brother or not

2-I told nassim to show me RG chats but i didn't forced him.

3 -I used aimbot in VFS  after getting banned in VCCNR but a VFS admin (Shy/Brightlight) want me to use Aimbot for testing something . Masteroz is witnessed

Edit : I had a little chat with GitoBaloch (ex vfs developer) and i got much knowledge about my Vfs aimbot once i joined server mistakely because i wasn't still aware about file . However jeffy add in folder . I admit my mistake front of him and joined back VFS by removing files . Thank u

4-Related to Among us , Me and jeffy was in same room and we promised with each other that Don't look on PC , however jeff reveal the imposter. He was banned by Leaderhos aswell from among us

5- I never forced anyone to show me your gang infos , i just said to ulker to show me Rewards chat while i was banned from SF discord. But i have access of this channel. I want to  take idea i am not meant to copy or something . You guys can see everything is different in SF and CS (ranks , channels name , reward amount , member list  and many more)

6- I never played EAD

7-For Scalla , Im not hurt from your words , It's your rights to clear everything for VU so no one can represent clan such as eazym4

but nothing done in last 6 months

Here you go , I tell all the truth.If you guys have questions. I am gonna giving answers  truely i cant do anything if you guys still don't belive me. Also when i was looking for my old chat (collecting proofs) i shocked how's i am talking like retards/immaturity that means i am improved . Anyways , I'll continue my struggle and I'll be apply on July (after getting wep-unban) from VCCNR . Vocations month about to starting (June , July) I hope most VUs will be active  those are inactive whole year . I hope all negatives will turned to positive . I'll try to catch everyone in these 2 months.

I'm thankful to y'all lederhos,tic,rajput,drakola, roy,blitz,zatch,ferrari,diaz,TzUnam,banjack and especially scalla for letting all things to be clear . For those aswell whoever vote in Private clan chats .If any of you hurt about my any words i am really sorry . Scalla If you wont done this today and i got accepted then I'll kicked from clan for hiding these things and getting kick is more shameful then rejected app. Last thing is now I'm not lieing about anything i cleared everything above. I am not gonna giving up

- A question
Can i copy this application for next application?  I'll add some more words in next one
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 02:45:11 pm by Clarke. »
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2021, 08:01:54 am »
Edit : Oops I forget to mention my Ban history .. My ban history is very bad
See, this is the issue. You're currently weapon banned on VCCnR for aim hacks. The use of any sort of third-party tool to give yourself an unfair advantage over other players is very serious problem. Until this ban expires, (which isn't anytime soon,) it's gonna have to be a no from me.
I've already told you this on Discord DMs, but I thought I'd also add it here to increase my post count, (wtf, I'm not Inferno) for record too.

As I said in your previous application, it's gonna continue being a direct no from me for until this ban is lifted.
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

BrightLight

• oOo
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2021, 11:13:01 am »
Sorry for sickening the application more.

I used aimbot in VFS  after getting banned in VCCNR but a VFS admin (Shy/Brightlight) want me to use Aimbot for testng something . Masteroz is witnessed
You used the aimlock tool in VFS & finally got vetoed by me. The staff had skepticism about you from the day first they caught sight of something weird. When the staff got adequate & obvious evidence, I banned you from VFS. You began endorsing yourself & arguing that you didn't use such a tool. The staff examined it privately & I chose to call you on a distinct server(reasoning your ban in VFS, couldn't call you there). You later confessed there that you had aimbot & utilized it there. Thunder was also there, he might memorize. We had decided to let you use aimlock to get more information about it how it does works but that was on a different server, after your ban from VFS. You conceded on a bid of being unbanned soon. Unfortunately, I don't have any logs at the eternity, tho that was long ago. I'm not used to composing long replies & documented information, so, I guess it would be enough for you to recall the events.

Good luck.  :)
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 2 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2021, 11:58:52 am »
Edit : Oops I forget to mention my Ban history .. My ban history is very bad
See, this is the issue. You're currently weapon banned on VCCnR for aim hacks. The use of any sort of third-party tool to give yourself an unfair advantage over other players is very serious problem. Until this ban expires, (which isn't anytime soon,) it's gonna have to be a no from me.
I've already told you this on Discord DMs, but I thought I'd also add it here to increase my post count, (wtf, I'm not Inferno) for record too.

As I said in your previous application, it's gonna continue being a direct no from me for until this ban is lifted.
Alright.

Sorry for sickening the application more.

I used aimbot in VFS  after getting banned in VCCNR but a VFS admin (Shy/Brightlight) want me to use Aimbot for testng something . Masteroz is witnessed
You used the aimlock tool in VFS & finally got vetoed by me. The staff had skepticism about you from the day first they caught sight of something weird. When the staff got adequate & obvious evidence, I banned you from VFS. You began endorsing yourself & arguing that you didn't use such a tool. The staff examined it privately & I chose to call you on a distinct server(reasoning your ban in VFS, couldn't call you there). You later confessed there that you had aimbot & utilized it there. Thunder was also there, he might memorize. We had decided to let you use aimlock to get more information about it how it does works but that was on a different server, after your ban from VFS. You conceded on a bid of being unbanned soon. Unfortunately, I don't have any logs at the eternity, tho that was long ago. I'm not used to composing long replies & documented information, so, I guess it would be enough for you to recall the events.

Good luck.  :)
hey shy , it was fake sus one me i've not done anything , yes we played in other server and vfs aswell. Masteroz is witnessed . We played in VFS too for checking it as i wrote above im not gonna hide any lie from VUs. Thanku for appreciating

Edit : why you unbanned me from VFS after dueling me with m4? You should've aplogise to me aswell. If you record anything (send link here)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 02:25:23 pm by Clarke. »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2021, 01:33:37 pm »

hey shy , it was fake sus one me i've not done anything , yes we played in other server and vfs aswell. Masteroz is witnessed . We played in VFS too for checking it as i wrote above im not gonna hide any lie from VUs. Thanku for appreciating
You just lied again dude, I was as staff member when you got banned in VFS and I wasa a moderator before I resign, I witnessed all of this and you're literally making it worse for yourself by lying more and more, I am sorry but I won't change my thoughts if you anytime soon.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2021, 01:36:59 pm »

You just lied again dude, I was as staff member when you got banned in VFS and I wasa a moderator before I resign, I witnessed all of this and you're literally making it worse for yourself by lying more and more, I am sorry but I won't change my thoughts if you anytime soon.
Im not lying , i'm noob in m4 and somehow i am shooting unexpectedly so it's doubtful. As far Allah knows better.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 05:16:02 pm by Clarke. »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2021, 01:49:54 pm »
Lier? Sorry, changing to NO.

Im not lieing , i'm noob in m4 and somehow i am shooting unexpectedly so it's doubtful. As far Allah knows better.

Why can't anyone spell that word correctly? It's *liar* and *lying* lmao

« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 01:51:35 pm by Ülker »
Funny Funny x 13 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

GiTo

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2021, 05:58:46 pm »
Jeff the brother of clarke he used hacks and he is immature stubborn kid just because of him Clarke have been punished multiple times and got bad reputation.

since i was the owner of vfs here i will tell you what i know.

- Once jeff left his PC after playing VCMP with aimbot he didn't turned of his aimbot.  Later on Clarke joined server with aimbot (he wasn't aware that the aimbot files were activated) and started DM'ing later when i get to know that he's using aimbot i gave him warn and told him to turn off otherwise going to ban you permanently, he decided to check his vc folder and he said "Oh sorry the aimbot files are activated I am admitting my mistake im feeling shame of what i've did unfortunately" and i think later Clarke was cleared with vfs staff in everything,

imo clarke is good boi hes talking respectfully with everyone and he havent been in any drama since he have joined vcmp. thanks :thumbsup:

also he don't change his clan/gang like underwears XD i mean he isnt clanhopper.(MY OPINION)
that's all what i wanted to say & what i knew.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 06:05:25 pm by GiTo »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

What happens when the poison expires?

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2021, 06:04:21 pm »
Clarke. Let's join =KT= Clan the best one.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2021, 07:36:28 pm »
Jeff the brother of clarke he used hacks and he is immature stubborn kid just because of him Clarke have been punished multiple times and got bad reputation.

- Once jeff left his PC after playing VCMP with aimbot he didn't turned of his aimbot.  Later on Clarke joined server with aimbot (he wasn't aware that the aimbot files were activated) and started DM'ing later when i get to know that he's using aimbot i gave him warn and told him to turn off otherwise going to ban you permanently, he decided to check his vc folder and he said "Oh sorry the aimbot files are activated I am admitting my mistake im feeling shame of what i've did unfortunately" and i think later Clarke was cleared with vfs staff in everything,

imo clarke is good boi hes talking respectfully with everyone and he havent been in any drama since he have joined vcmp. thanks :thumbsup:

also he don't change his clan/gang like underwears XD i mean he isnt clanhopper.(MY OPINION)
tales of la fontaine mate
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2021, 08:13:05 pm »
Pro clutcher of EG/AD.
Sincerely hoping for you to get what you deserve  ;)
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2021, 08:18:40 pm »
Alright. Let me clear out everything that happend.

June 22, 2020, was when you were banned by Nyon with conclusive evidence in VCCNR. All of us have seen that evidence and it was forwarded in all subsequent servers i.e EC , RTv etc.

Here is when you were banned in VFS for aimbot usage. ( in September 2020 ). After 3 months.

You were asked to provide the recording of your gameplay by Shy. Which you didnt do. Since you were in the watchlist for aimbot alongside JeFF,
Henceforth, it was discussed to ban you and Jeff separately. Since JeFF had UID spoofer as well ( found in both of your's modules. )
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 08:24:13 pm by Inferno69 »
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2021, 11:58:02 pm »

Thanks for appreciating , you're right about everything..

Pro clutcher of EG/AD.
Sincerely hoping for you to get what you deserve  ;)
I've never played EGAD with you  ;D but soon In sha Allah , Thankyou ;)

Clarke. Let's join =KT= Clan the best one.
Hahah  :D , I'm not giving up easily.

Alright. Let me clear out everything that happend.

June 22, 2020, was when you were banned by Nyon with conclusive evidence in VCCNR. All of us have seen that evidence and it was forwarded in all subsequent servers i.e EC , RTv etc.

Here is when you were banned in VFS for aimbot usage. ( in September 2020 ). After 3 months.

You were asked to provide the recording of your gameplay by Shy. Which you didnt do. Since you were in the watchlist for aimbot alongside JeFF,
Henceforth, it was discussed to ban you and Jeff separately. Since JeFF had UID spoofer as well ( found in both of your's modules. )
Hey Inferno , Yes i was banned in RTV,VCCNR for aimbot usage as i mention everything above but i havent used in EC because i wasnt able to connect with files.

About VFS I provided a video , i can proove you wrong i have evidence of our old chats , my m4 gameplay (as proof video) still on youtube.

Can i show ?

Those days : tuwada kill rape saada kill aimbot ?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 12:04:23 am by Clarke. »
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)