April 30, 2024, 04:47:09 pm

Author Topic: Application - Vedder/Calhoun  (Read 3767 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Vedder/Calhoun
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2021, 05:14:59 pm »
I think, you deserve a shot. Trainee for sure my dude!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 05:17:48 pm by Vedder »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Domek

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2021, 06:16:56 pm »
Good luck  ;)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2021, 09:50:06 pm »
Si me hubieran aceptado cuando tenia pc te votaba trainee jaja pero suerte man nomas no te vallas a salir si te aceptan eh  8)

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2021, 10:11:16 pm »
Neutral for now, comrade.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 10:47:16 pm by BanJack »

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2021, 11:07:20 pm »
Si me hubieran aceptado cuando tenia pc te votaba trainee jaja pero suerte man nomas no te vallas a salir si te aceptan eh  8)
Gracias pibe!!!!!

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2021, 03:06:15 am »
joder cuanto texto. ni creas que voy a leer tu biblia

Side note: If I fuck this again please take my body, cut its legs and arms, burn them, send them to morphine, destroy my computer, and bury the rest of my body so I cannot ever try to return again.
Trainee just for this ^
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2021, 03:37:19 am »
joder cuanto texto. ni creas que voy a leer tu biblia

Side note: If I fuck this again please take my body, cut its legs and arms, burn them, send them to morphine, destroy my computer, and bury the rest of my body so I cannot ever try to return again.
Trainee just for this ^
Tu y tus jaladas pinche vato

Oh si soy latinoOOooO juego en brl y tengo dialecto gangter

Gracias amigo. Un beso!!!!!!
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2021, 03:26:29 pm »
After a fruitful conversation with Calhoun, I am voting Trainee.
I took a look about what happened with him in the past, I know it is still hard for some members (especially those who had direct harm from him) to accept this situation, and they have the right not to. However, from what I've passed here, I think a chance won't harm if he assures by his actions not just words that he is worth the shot.

Trust issues are hard to be solved, yet maybe a reconciliation can work here. Take a life example, how many times have you caught a friend putting you in troubles ?, after that you reconsider forgiving and befriending him again because of what you have been through together, and of course with a will to be forgiven from his side.

For Calhoun, I recommend you start talking to those that doesn't yet feel comfortable with you because once you are accepted and still have those issues, non of the two sides will be comfortable at one home.

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2021, 03:40:48 pm »
After a fruitful conversation with Calhoun, I am voting Trainee.
I took a look about what happened with him in the past, I know it is still hard for some members (especially those who had direct harm from him) to accept this situation, and they have the right not to. However, from what I've passed here, I think a chance won't harm if he assures by his actions not just words that he is worth the shot.

Trust issues are hard to be solved, yet maybe a reconciliation can work here. Take a life example, how many times have you caught a friend putting you in troubles ?, after that you reconsider forgiving and befriending him again because of what you have been through together, and of course with a will to be forgiven from his side.

For Calhoun, I recommend you start talking to those that doesn't yet feel comfortable with you because once you are accepted and still have those issues, non of the two sides will be comfortable at one home.

Thank you. It was a very fruitful conversation.

I understood that my words have losed veracity, and what it really counts is my authenticity and my attitudes in-game,  out-game. But I am thankful to BanJack and other VU members who have approached to me and tried to build a bridge where talking was neccesary for both of the sides to be understood.

I have avoided directly talking because in all honesty I just prefer everyone to vote on their own visions and perceptions, be it negative or positive, but these talking spaces are very good for me to express myself better.

I am, regardless of acceptance or not, looking forward to put an eye on what you've said in your post, BanJack.

Thank you again.

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2021, 05:47:27 am »
Although I still stand behind everything that I've said, it has recently been brought to my attention that a few of my clanmates have still not forgotten what happened in the past with you leaking private VU clan information. Although some of them may have forgiven you, not all of them are ready to consider you family yet.

I always have and always will prioritize VU's constitution and ethos, and put our clan's unity before anything else, and hence I'll be changing my vote to no for now. I hope you can understand that.

I would advise you to spend some time on making amends with our members, and once their views on you have been mended, I would still love to add you to our roster one day in the future.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2021, 08:52:45 am »
Source
Regarding to what happened with VU, i will tell you the truth: I really like the people of that clan, but i left for a reason and now i face it: I don't, and i will never fit there. They are looking for people that, on my view, are "intelligent" but like "nuns", i mean, some of them are disgusted if i insult somebody in the game - thing that i do not do often, just when i am in a bad day. There was an hypocresy and something that i disliked from a guy of this clan, a very bad attitude towards me for just killing him. I have also big problems with two of their members, and i also had to apply a straight-away punishment to one of them which i'd guess that pissed him off. For all those reasons, i have decided to change my look in 180º degrees and stop looking at VU.
funny
I was not feeling comfortable, to be honest, i was like a ghost there. The rank overcame me and I felt no matter what I could do, the importance that they were giving me was bullshit.
--
More than often i used to ask VU members for help and advices, and Charley - Siezer - Ferrari32 replied me with enthusiasm, but still the ones who were against me, did not. So fuck it, if somebody doesn't want me in a place, i won't go over there. I am stopping to think on what people thinks about me, and i am focusing more in what i really want.
All you will get from me now is bullshit bro.
This two faced attitude is nice, keep it up. If you have felt this way that we did not want to help you in regards to whatever you wanted, keep this in mind: Once someone gets accepted in VU no matter the odds or strong resistance from any member, you become a part of the family and we help each other in any case.

The 180º turn that you are taking again is funny asf.
I was going to be neutral but I can't anymore.

VU is not here to correct everyone's mistakes, there are more deserving players like Major and even Viper, but you are just here to clear your name and I'm not buying it.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 08:55:54 am by Dr.Shawn »
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2021, 08:57:46 am »
I go for a NO.
Trust issues and clan hopping are being dominated in most of the people who reapply.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2021, 09:03:19 am »
I wrote that, yeah. I think at the moment of applying to MK, in all honesty, all I wanted to do in that application is write some bullshit to get accepted no matter what.

You see, there is a pattern on which, at the time you're talking about, I had been jumping over and over: First, applying VU giving some shit justification, after that, applying to OSK giving another shit justification, finally, applying MK with triple shit justification.

To be brutally honest, I was not comfortable in VU. But that was not because of VU, I realize that I was not ready to belong to any clan, no matter what. I was also not very comfortable in OSK. I faced problems in MK too. It was all about me.

Bullshiting was my manner of getting accepted in any place, convincing with shit. I understand that you cannot trust me any longer, but all I can do is keeping up working hard trying to demonstrate my authenticity in any action. If you don't believe me, it's fine. I just hope that you realize that I don't want to lie anymore and that I feel much more ready to be part of a family like this again and much more mature about my behavior.

I do not need a clan to clear my name, as you believe. I am here for the simple reasons that I posted on the first topic. I have no another interest on joining a VCMP clan more than that: I like VCMP. Simple.

VU will not give me something to eat, VU will not get me a job. VU will not help me end my degree. If it was one of those things, then I'd maybe care more of 'cleaning my name'. But no. The reason for joining, is stated above.

Besides, every time I join a server, many people remember me with kindness. I have lots of friends here and I don't consider that my name is 'dirty'. Almost everyone greets me, anytime. Almost everyone have a good feeling towards me (from my perception).

I don't actually think I need a clan, I just want to be part of it.

How could VU clear my name, exactly? You see, BanJack, for example. He has joined VU recently. He is now a part of VU. But I still remember his shit. Do you think that VU will help people forget his mistake? Maybe, but not in a near future. Not in a medium range future, even. It's him who has some hard work to do. Here and now, only BanJack, with clan or clanless is the one who will prove people wrong or right. That's the same case with everybody with horseshit on the back dude.

I also agree that Major and Viper might be more deserving than me.

For Ulker, it's okay man, don't worry.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 09:28:38 am by Vedder »

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2021, 09:09:32 am »
I go for a NO.
Trust issues and clan hopping are being dominated in most of the people who reapply.
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2021, 01:39:11 pm »
Hello Calhoun, good to see you applying again in the Vice Underdogs.

I've heard about what you have done in the past, from jumping from a clan into another to getting in troubles with VU and MK (I guess we don't have to talk about that deeply), you seem to be improving your attitude, but that's the only thing I've seen good in you so far, unlike the bad things, which I can say that they're a lot. Our members didn't forget about what you've done yet, many of them isn't ready to trust you, and I respect their opinion as they got their point proven.

That being said, I'm going for no.
Good luck pal  O0
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)