May 01, 2024, 11:39:42 pm

Author Topic: Application - SKulleR  (Read 309 times)

SKulleR

• View Profile
Application - SKulleR
« on: September 19, 2020, 12:20:23 pm »
Nick: SKulleR

Timezone/Country: pakistan

Previous Nicks: SkulleR

Additional Comments: I've Joined VCMP at 2019,quitted for a year then came back at 2019.
I used to start playing VCMP at LW Server  and  I know From Vice city cops and robbers server they are nice and I respect them because they are nice and this is one of the reasons that made me want to join VU.
however,now I play at I am trying to improve  My skills daily as best as i can,also trying to communicate and know everyone and make friends.

I'm from egypt and I'm 16 years old, I have been waiting for the best time to apply to join VU clan especially.
I do not get angry so fast, also trying to help people as well especially when they need it, I am also loyal and friendly.
I did not choose to apply to Vice Underdogs untill I improved my DM skills,my english,communticated with more VU's,and feeling that i have the responsibility to join a clan, and I choosed to join VU because I know it is the best.
I choosed to join VU because of the kindness, goodness and how you guys treat each other with respect That's what got me interested in this clan especially.

Not many of you all have seen me because since I am a moderator at VCCNR Server I used to be there a lot and not joining another servers.
I just need a chance to improve myself to you all since you guys are nice and

I have worked hard on gaining skills, trust and honesty and I Hopefully waiting for y'all reply my DeaR

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - SKulleR
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 12:20:24 pm »
Dear SKulleR,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: Stop copying Scalla's app!!! >:(
Try to improve yourself and maybe apply again over a few weeks.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor