May 02, 2024, 02:35:05 am

Author Topic: Application - SKuLLeR  (Read 470 times)

SKulleR

• View Profile
Application - SKuLLeR
« on: August 28, 2020, 09:29:30 am »
Nick: SKuLLeR

Timezone/Country: Pakistan/karachi GMT+5

Previous Nicks: SKulleR

Additional Comments: I've Joined VCMP at 2019,quitted for a year then came back at 2019.
I used to start playing VCMP at LW Server  and  I know From Vice city cops and robbers server they are nice and I respect them because they are nice and this is one of the reasons that made me want to join VU.
however,now I play at I am trying to improve  My skills daily as best as i can,also trying to communicate and know everyone and make friends.

I'm from egypt and I'm 16 years old, I have been waiting for the best time to apply to join VU clan especially.
I do not get angry so fast, also trying to help people as well especially when they need it, I am also loyal and friendly.
I did not choose to apply to Vice Underdogs untill I improved my DM skills,my english,communticated with more VU's,and feeling that i have the responsibility to join a clan, and I choosed to join VU because I know it is the best.
I choosed to join VU because of the kindness, goodness and how you guys treat each other with respect That's what got me interested in this clan especially.

Not many of you all have seen me because since I am a moderator at VCCNR Server I used to be there a lot and not joining another servers.
I just need a chance to improve myself to you all since you guys are nice and

I have worked hard on gaining skills, trust and honesty and I Hopefully waiting for y'all reply.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 01:56:54 pm by Charley »
Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - SKuLLeR
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 09:52:27 am »
I've never seen you in game, also I don't remember a VCCNR moderator with this nick , you said that you're from Egypt but you've put Pakistan above, sorry I still can't trust you.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 09:54:19 am by Nyon410 »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 11:05:53 am »
hmm your first post and everything you wrote in your app all are lies and I am pretty sure you just recently got denied and created a new account to apply again with the help of someone who wrote this app for you.

NO

Credits : KocKex

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2020, 11:12:53 am »
ni

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 11:48:14 am »

Timezone/Country: Pakistan/karachi GMT+5

I'm from egypt and I'm 16 years old,

Funny Funny x 12 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2020, 12:22:33 pm »
I'm from egypt and I'm 16 years old

Moreover, he is 18 and 16 at the same time. :o
Funny Funny x 8 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2020, 12:33:24 pm »
Additional Comments: I've Joined VCMP at 2019,quitted for a year then came back at 2019.
Funny Funny x 13 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2020, 12:42:42 pm »
I know From Vice city cops and robbers server they are nice and I respect them because they are nice.
Lies, no

napoleon

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2020, 12:50:03 pm »
reincarnation is real
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2020, 01:55:32 pm »
Good luck but you did copy paste.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2020, 01:55:54 pm »
Denied.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts