May 02, 2024, 06:00:21 am

Author Topic: Application - TrapHole  (Read 1748 times)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - TrapHole
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2020, 12:44:31 pm »
Why did you created NK in first place and left it?

I will reply this to you and to the other guy which did this question.
I never was a member of that clan i only used the tag to help syne in make more famous the clan for him but im clanless since i left from ON 2 year ago
It happened in june 21  so how he get some members  i removed the tag from my nickname
Voting trainee.
Why?

Because you stepped up and admitted your own mistakes and how much of an asshole you were. Takes balls to do that.
Thanks for take my app seriois and not joke like others. Thanks for your vote
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 12:54:22 pm by Wizard! »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2020, 01:15:07 pm »
Voting trainee.
Why?

Because you stepped up and admitted your own mistakes and how much of an asshole you were. Takes balls to do that.

I agree with Ferrari, everyone makes mistakes and they can learn from them.

Trainee.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2020, 01:38:46 pm »
Full member  :thumbsup:

hahaha no

Roystang's art

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2020, 01:47:45 pm »
Voting trainee.
Why?

I agree with Ferrari, everyone makes mistakes and they can learn from them.

Trainee.
thanks for your vote.

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2020, 02:02:57 pm »
Guy had a dark past but he has changed, the only issue is his behavior.. he easily gets triggered but also kind hearted.

I think you should also finish your ties with Kewun and other third party tool creators, spent time with VU and there will no longer any issues.

Wishing you luck! :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 02:06:06 pm by Hazard »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2020, 02:11:58 pm »
Guy had a dark past but he has changed, the only issue is his behavior.. he easily gets triggered but also kind hearted.

I think you should also finish your ties with Kewun and other third party tool creators, spent time with VU and there will no longer any issues.

Wishing you luck! :thumbsup:

thanks for your words friend. Yes I  will stop having close friendships with them I am trying to improve by ignoring people who are looking for trouble for me and not taking their words so seriously
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2020, 04:34:04 pm »
I never was a member of that clan i only used the tag to help syne in make more famous

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10542.0

It still consider that you were member of NK since you stated one of the leader.

Inferno made this for me <3

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2020, 04:42:20 pm »

this guy is completely immature+being low tempered in a 2000th game, in his app he is saying he is better now and mature and not abusing, but this logs is from yesterday, he is also using google translate, this guy had the most trash english yesterday and when he applied for MD, but weird he mastered the language today with less mistakes, i only want to say something, this guy has two faces, a one which he fakes everything to get accepted in any well known clan and the other one which its his main, this guy applied for MD also, and when he got denied because of that things he is hiding rn., he deleted his app from MD discord after getting denied to be a clean sheet when apply for another clan, if you want Screenshot of his app tell me, btw he is using the same words which he used in MD app, like: MD is my family and i have friends on the clan, same thing he use in every clan he apply for.

nice try agustin.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2020, 04:52:28 pm »
Thank you for your honesty, this is something I really appreciate though im going to vote No. Not because of your past, but I believe before voting positively you should learn a bit how we do things, how we try to behave/play etc... I encourage you not to be shy to ask for VU help ingame my fellow mates would always be down to help and that report will eventually head back here.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2020, 05:03:06 pm »
I never was a member of that clan i only used the tag to help syne in make more famous

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10542.0

It still consider that you were member of NK since you stated one of the leader.
Yeah that right but i left  from the membership of leader it was to help syne so i used it for 5 days not more. Im clanless since  i left from ON

Thank you for your honesty, this is something I really appreciate though im going to vote No. Not because of your past, but I believe before voting positively you should learn a bit how we do things, how we try to behave/play etc... I encourage you not to be shy to ask for VU help ingame my fellow mates would always be down to help and that report will eventually head back here.
It's okay thanks for your vote and your attention reading this. I will try to do my best

this guy is completely immature+being low tempered in a 2000th game, in his app he is saying he is better now and mature and not abusing, but this logs is from yesterday, he is also using google translate, this guy had the most trash english yesterday and when he applied for MD, but weird he mastered the language today with less mistakes, i only want to say something, this guy has two faces, a one which he fakes everything to get accepted in any well known clan and the other one which its his main, this guy applied for MD also, and when he got denied because of that things he is hiding rn., he deleted his app from MD discord after getting denied to be a clean sheet when apply for another clan, if you want Screenshot of his app tell me, btw he is using the same words which he used in MD app, like: MD is my family and i have friends on the clan, same thing he use in every clan he apply for.

nice try agustin.
You lying alot here.
That logs was from yesterday i no will lie. But pussydestroyer is like my real life friend. I joke with him how i joke with my friends  always if you not like it you can use /ignore Nimitz and done all here know about what you want do here you too posted your bullshit in others guys post's and it i dont worry. So you think i will be interesed to join in any clan which i dont recive any reply and all ignore my posts? No thanks.

Here is the reason why my app was denied
Do you think I would be interested in entering a clan in which my application was not answered in 1 month and when I asked questions about how my application was, they ignored me? I do not think I am asking you please let me enter your clan I do not have reason to do it if you do not have  interest of having new members we all know that you are a person who seeks conflict and do dramas all day but do not worry for you I am blind
 And i alrealdy said in the application i used google translate in some words because my english is not perfect.
So read my app with attention if you want make any drama thank you
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 05:19:43 pm by Wizard! »

ZAiM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2020, 05:17:10 pm »

nice try agustin.
You lying alot here.
That logs was from yesterday i no will lie. But pussydestroyer is like my real life friend. I joke with him how i joke with my friends  always if you not like it you can use /ignore Nimitz and done all here know about what you want do here you too posted your bullshit in others guys post's and it i dont worry. So you think i will be interesed to join in any clan which i dont recive any reply and all ignore my posts? No thanks.
your REAL LIFE FRIEND is connecting from peru? and not helping you vs other people but just joining the other people trying to kill you ingame?, you are the one who is lying alot here, and yeah, VU's look at his english on his reply and the english on the app.

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2020, 05:21:53 pm »

nice try agustin.
You lying alot here.
your REAL LIFE FRIEND is connecting from peru? and not helping you vs other people but just joining the other people trying to kill you ingame?, you are the one who is lying alot here, and yeah, VU's look at his english on his reply and the english on the app.
I said it's like my real  life friend    read what you type please and not make drama here if you want fight so tell me a server and location. Not make a drama here in my application and if you have any evidence against me feel free to post it without any problem you will help to VU members see what i am here
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

ZAiM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2020, 05:24:51 pm »

nice try agustin.
You lying alot here.
I said it's like my real  life friend    read what you type please and not make drama here if you want fight so tell me a server and location. Not make a drama here in my application and if you have any evidence against me feel free to post it without any problem you will help to VU members see what i am here
nice attitude brother and maturity you have
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2020, 08:39:49 pm »
I feel you are not ready
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

MarshM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2020, 09:13:10 pm »
GL
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Image Credits [ULK]Gulk