May 01, 2024, 11:23:02 pm

Author Topic: Application - TrapHole  (Read 1747 times)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Application - TrapHole
« on: July 20, 2020, 03:10:57 am »
Nick: TrapHole

Timezone/Country:  Argentina UTC -3

Previous Nicks: Traphole-Tiburoncin-Nimitz and others

Additional Comments: well everyone knows me here I make this application knowing that there is a 99% of negative's votes  to this application for my past.
Most of them know my story in this online community and if you don't know it I can tell you without problems.
 Since I returned to vcmp I think it was 4 months ago I am without a clan some guys invited me to VU and they helped me and treated me well and I sincerely appreciate that. but i take another way I honestly would like to enter this clan because it is a very active one and most of my friends are here
Since I returned to vcmp I applied to two clans KF and MD I will not hide it because it was what I did and if you guys  want to accept me  have to know everything about me.
My application in MD was denied,  i do not try again because I was not interested since another member that I dislike entered in the clan and  others things from my part.

KF my application was almost accepted but I decided to close it because of the last video that thunder uploaded to his channel and I honestly already had a bad reputation and I don't want to have it again if you saw the thunder video you will understand what I mean.
Sincerely I am bored that when I enter a server they insult me ​​or attack me or recognize me as nimitz the hacker is boring always hearing bad things about me I have changed a lot in 2 years and I still need to change my attitude a lot more I already started ignoring toxic issues and people toxic and I will keep working on being a decent guy which not will take serious what tard guy say in simple screen.

If you accept me in VU I will be happy sincerely very happy and if not I will try when I improve what you tell me that I need to improve myself if you have any questions just ask it in the comments I will have no problems and I will not lie to you in any answer since I know that if I want to be accepted I only have to tell the truth.
In this application in some words that I do not know how to write well in English I had to use the google translator only in a few words but I think you can understand my English as well as I understand yours. anyway thanks for reading this entire application if you have doubts about my honesty and loyalty i will do my best to show you who i really am.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 10:37:44 am by Roystang »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
Re: Application - TrapHole
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 03:12:44 am »
Your application was approved by me for the app being somewhat well written. I also heard of you using some kind of hacks in youe past but NOT sure about it. Clarify yourself please.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 03:38:05 am »
Your application was approved by me for the app being somewhat well written. I also heard of you using some kind of hacks in youe past but NOT sure about it. Clarify yourself please.

Hi Roystang, thank you for accepting the application and letting the members vote. I appreciate it.
Look, I entered vcmp in 2014 but I  started to play in  the DM servers in 2015 in the middle of the year, I played decent skills well, but as a curious thing, when I entered ON, I had many hacks and I wanted to have fun in a prohibited way until I was banned globally vcmp being banned from all servers. This no is excuse about i joined in on and i get alot of cheats. I used it to have fun when i know about what happen if you use it,  it was me but I regret it and I do not plan to use any other strange thing anymore.
Btw im not interesed on play with ilegal modifications I really want another chance and here I am trying to get it.
I was inmature guy I insulted alot of players in my past but now I  ignore all guys which try to provoke me or something like it
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 03:42:30 am by Wizard! »

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2020, 04:07:01 am »
Never
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2020, 04:53:09 am »
Never

Hello good morning/night, thank you for your vote I would like to be able to change it but it is your opinion on me I hope in the future do not keep thinking the same. regards

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2020, 05:01:04 am »
Change your behaviour with others also :)
Not this time.

RoyStang's Art

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2020, 05:06:51 am »
Not yet, because of your past.

We don't believe in verbal things. You need to prove yourself which you haven't yet, in my eyes.

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2020, 05:27:05 am »
Change your behaviour with others also :)
Not this time.
I will do my best from my part. Thanks for your vote.

Not yet, because of your past.

We don't believe in verbal things. You need to prove yourself which you haven't yet, in my eyes.

Yeah my past is a bad thing here btw im happy to see what members think about me so i can work in change myself to be better player
Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2020, 06:10:55 am »
I like how u were honest about your past. But i am not yet convinced to vote you in your favour. therefore, it's a no for this time. :)
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2020, 06:59:33 am »
Good Luck but,

If I am not wrong, you were NK leader like a week or two ago and you should've applied after a month or two (just saying)
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2020, 10:12:12 am »
hacker

Roystang's art

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2020, 10:35:46 am »
AHAHAHAAh I am really happy to see you here really good guy with great skills

I am voting NO
Funny Funny x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2020, 10:42:21 am »
Your very toxic  and you have quite a bad ban history so its up to them whether they vote you

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2020, 10:45:47 am »
Voting trainee.
Why?

Because you stepped up and admitted your own mistakes and how much of an asshole you were. Takes balls to do that.
Winner Winner x 5 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2020, 11:02:20 am »
Why did you created NK in first place and left it?

Inferno made this for me <3