login
April 27, 2024, 11:26:18 pm

Author Topic: What happened to RTV?  (Read 8813 times)

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
Re: What happened to RTV?
« Reply #120 on: July 11, 2020, 09:08:17 pm »
@Doom_Killer, you continue to defy science I'll give you that much. You really shouldn't be breathing with that level of salt intake and I'd begin to worry if I were you. If you've got something to say about Argonath, you're more than welcome to use the unban request section, you know, the one you're more than familiar with. Otherwise, please refrain from talking nonsense on forums where your not-so-good history on Argonath is rather irrelevant.

@Zaim I have absolutely no idea who you are, but congratulations on making yourself look as thick as two planks!
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 16 Informative Informative x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2020, 09:17:31 pm »
ok cool

When it's about people's RL money, fun and/or long term investment you're damn right we will remove you from all channels if necessary to make you not spread false advice that's effectively a waste of money. You were warned not once, but twice prior to being removed from the channel.

if my memory serves me right, I was explaining how certain games use the term "latency" instead of "ping".
and then I got muted off that channel.
I mostly ask instead of giving advice, the only thing I gave as advice and acknowledged I was mistaken about seconds later was the realtek hd audio thing.

Outright? You've been part of the community for what, 3 years now? And you still pull moves that can be classified as none other but fullretard. And you expect not to get called out? On the internet? Okay.....
I'm confused man, sometimes you say that I should not take such insults personally and I need to grow up as they're mere jokes/tease-ups or whatever you want to call them.
other times I get blamed for being a retard which means you actually mean it.
 :D :D :D
and those things that make me a "retard" is in many cases a misunderstanding other people also fall for.

I don't know where you got the thing that I pretend I'm better than people from, I'm in many communities, often speaking with people there, and honestly I never faced any problems, I'm on good terms with them.

bro he just posted a meme, he absolutely didn't mean offending you.

y'all just overreact.
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 8 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 11, 2020, 09:24:14 pm »
Why are you so salty about a kick from a discord for a legit reason. Seems a bit stupid NGL
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 09:28:59 pm by Silent »

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #123 on: July 11, 2020, 09:29:09 pm »
I wouldn't worry about that ripmemes, the only thing he offended was his own intelligence. Nonetheless, I'm sure Zaim is able to pick himself up.
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 11, 2020, 09:51:08 pm »
Why are you so salty about a kick from a discord for a legit reason. Seems a bit stupid NGL
salty? I'm being civilized, if anyone is salty here it'd be kessu throwing insults such as "retard", c'mon man you're better than that @kessu
and also I quit for my own sanity, nobody forced me to.

another argument is that I'm not the only one who had a bad experience with you, anyone else can confirm :)

your blatant decisions are blinding you from admitting you are sometimes at fault, you overlook my arguments and keep repeating the same "you're a retard, you're giving false advice ( I'd like to see more than one instance where I gave false advice )"
you're being way too strict, and in no way accept any criticism, you feel offended and that's not cool for you, but barely gave a damn about how some of the players feel when you mock them.
you didn't even apologize to me, lmao  :D

I came straight about the matter, with respect, because the first post was a bit harsh. Thought we'd settle it like men.

now back to the topic, what'll happen to RTV? who's got the script, and whos gonna host it again?

I honestly like rtv more as a gamemode, even though I had more fun in ead. both servers are equally fun and joyful

68.183.73.84:8196

is this real RTV?

Yes
oh oof, didn't see this message, glad the server's back :D
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 10:47:08 pm by ripmemes »
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 11, 2020, 10:09:43 pm »
RTV TO ARGONATH.
Nais journey.  :D
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Kessu

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 11, 2020, 10:18:33 pm »
salty? I'm being civilized, if anyone is salty here it'd be kessu throwing insults such as "retard", c'mon man you're better than that @kessu
and also I quit for my own sanity, nobody forced me to.

another argument is that I'm not the only one who had a bad experience with you, anyone else can confirm :)
1) Ragequit from discord for being confronted over being wrong and giving false advice one too many times and then going on to another forum to throw shade at us for it. That's pretty much definition of salty.
2) It's not about me being salty or not, it's about your actions and behavior.
3) Bad experience with me is usually due to couple of reason; either you broke a rule or you expected me to grovel at your feet. I personally won't let either case happen.

Now if you don't mind, I'm quite done repeating myself further to a brick wall.

PS: Here's your drama axxo  8)
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 11, 2020, 10:18:37 pm »
it was about RTV not argo wtf
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

Credits : KocKex

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 11, 2020, 10:47:37 pm »
68.183.73.84:8196

is this real RTV?

Yes
oh oof, didn't see this message, glad the server's back :D

It was never down, took few mins to come back on master list with new ip.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 11, 2020, 11:12:36 pm »
how to play argonath server? also share the argonath server discord if possible.
Thanks
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Kessu

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 11, 2020, 11:46:18 pm »
( I'd like to see more than one instance where I gave false advice )

Since you ninja-edited the post afterwards (as is usual for you to edit what you say after you realize how much you fucked up), I'll give you your wish of public humiliation. Note that your wrong information spreading and outright bad advices are not limited to the three cases below.

And do note that the cases are all within 12 days. DAYS.

Case #1:

You claiming Windows updates screw up your PC and that malwarebytes and a "full time antivirus" will solve the security issues instead.
I really don't even need to say how utterly retarded that statement is.

Case #2:

Steam library share. When you failed to research most basic information directly from the source and argued against everyone about how it works.

Case #3:

You claiming latency is ping. This was the final false claim I allowed you to make and you got salty over being wrong - again.

your blatant decisions are blinding you from admitting you are sometimes at fault, you overlook my arguments and keep repeating the same "you're a retard, you're giving false advice ( I'd like to see more than one instance where I gave false advice )"
you're being way too strict, and in no way accept any criticism, you feel offended and that's not cool for you, but barely gave a damn about how some of the players feel when you mock them.
you didn't even apologize to me, lmao  :D
When I'm wrong, I will admit it. I have done it in the past, I will do it again in the future. Fact of the matter is with your case I provided facts to counter your ridiculous claims and you still think you're right. I can't cure stupidity, no matter how much I try.

I'm not too strict, in fact I was the only reason you didn't get banned from the channel sooner. I gave you three chances in total, which is more than what people usually get.

As for accepting criticism, I've said in public multiple times that feedback is our only way of improving. Now if you do claims that aren't true and base your criticism on your own fantasies, I can't help you.

As for barely giving a damn about how players feel when I mock them.. You got it wrong.

I simply put do not give a shit how I make you feel if you're acting completely retarded and still expect to be treated like a king.

Grow the fuck up and start taking some fucking responsibility of your own actions.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 11:48:21 pm by Kessu »
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 12, 2020, 12:27:27 am »
on the bright side, if VCMP dies, we all have an alternative, it is UGMP ( that is going to be released soonTM )

Ain't that just like SA:MP but with expanded map? Because most people there (including myself) are rather more used to the VC mechanism which would find it more of a pain in the ass to move off there (especially for the DM-ers). Not everyone there really has the hang of SA nor would really even leave VC for SA. I personally can say VC has something special in it that makes it more interesting and unique (style, gameplay, small map etc.) over the other(s), despite its toxicity and cancerism level.

Also speaking of DM-ing, the SA Combat system seems just pretty boring if you compare it to VC one (but I guess that's much of an opinion, but I fairly prefer VC's combat over the SA one anyways). Aside from this, imagine about these who spent already years there (on VC): they'll have to learn everything again and try to re-adapt, which there are very high chances they (or "we" could say) wouldn't really even bother going throught the same shit again already.

I can't deny thought that it (just maybe) could have stuff VC:MP might not offer, still the main fact is that SA seems much better for RPing, while VC:MP is more inclined towards the DM scenario (and so am I). Sure, it could also offer a lower level of retardation and cancerism, althought incase the playerbase will increase (if that would ever happen), don't expect this very level will just remain the same or low.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 12, 2020, 01:06:24 am »
on the bright side, if VCMP dies, we all have an alternative, it is UGMP ( that is going to be released soonTM )

Ain't that just like SA:MP but with expanded map? Because most people there (including myself) are rather more used to the VC mechanism which would find it more of a pain in the ass to move off there (especially for the DM-ers). Not everyone there really has the hang of SA nor would really even leave VC for SA. I personally can say VC has something special in it that makes it more interesting and unique (style, gameplay, small map etc.) over the other(s), despite its toxicity and cancerism level.

Also speaking of DM-ing, the SA Combat system seems just pretty boring if you compare it to VC one (but I guess that's much of an opinion, but I fairly prefer VC's combat over the SA one anyways). Aside from this, imagine about these who spent already years there (on VC): they'll have to learn everything again and try to re-adapt, which there are very high chances they (or "we" could say) wouldn't really even bother going throught the same shit again already.

I can't deny thought that it (just maybe) could have stuff VC:MP might not offer, still the main fact is that SA seems much better for RPing, while VC:MP is more inclined towards the DM scenario (and so am I). Sure, it could also offer a lower level of retardation and cancerism, althought incase the playerbase will increase (if that would ever happen), don't expect this very level will just remain the same or low.
it is not just SA with expanded map, it has respective timecycles from other games ( VCS/LCS ones too, with the vc color filer and post shader fx etc, just test it for yourself ) gun sounds, car sounds ( coming soon ), the entirety of skins from the game and a huge arsenal of the vanilla VC and VCS cars ( with many custom made cars, SA, LC, LCS, bullworth and I guess some of carcer city inspired cars )
UGMP would be a MTA/SAMP hybrid, in that sense it will support more features like RGB colors and I think you can re-create the animations in your own servers so you can enjoy and I guess re-do the fast switching bugs vc engine has.

there is already a vice city rp server in the making for UGMP afaik.
it is your choice anyway, your detest towards SA engine must be from the compressed sounds and the slow paced feeling of the game and the inferior timecycle, the latter fixed thanks to skygfx that accurately imports the engine characteristics in terms of graphics to the game.

VCMP is addictive, and it's a lot of fun, I do get it, but sooner or later it's gonna die, that's unfair, for me, I always prefer VCMP, but UGMP seems to be promising.

as for kessu, stop this already and calm down, I semi-apologized for the first post, it is just useless to argue and it's a waste of time.
here are my explanations anyway,

for case one:
I said based on my own experience, means to my sole opinion, also this:

they're also known to cause performance issues.

for case two:
the main steam website doesn't mention the fact that you need to be on someone's pc to enable that feature, I read it from another site so I figured it was just missing. it was changed recently and the proof for that is that someone else also wondered about it that time just like me,

for case three:
I wrote four lines and you only snapshot one, post the entirety of my message, I said that it can be used in games instead of the term ping like source based games...

« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 04:00:57 pm by ripmemes »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 11 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 12, 2020, 04:23:32 pm »
The most curious thing in this thread is panzer claiming to be well respected and accepted across communities. I want references.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 12, 2020, 04:35:35 pm »
a guy which his clan mate posts on a topic:

Klaus hasn't been in EAF for years. Go sleep son, then think about posting again later after you do some research.
i am not son of a dog so, dont think that you are best here hoe, you are just a random guy who barks for RPG server.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 04:38:29 pm by ZAiM »
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 11 (list)