login
April 28, 2024, 06:07:16 am

Author Topic: What happened to RTV?  (Read 8818 times)

Rest

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to RTV?
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2020, 08:54:53 am »
I am not wallowing.
My heart gets complicated feelings when I heard about this matter.
Finally I feel bored dealing with it, and tired of the child plays, RTV was introduced by me, but due to some personal and geographical reasons I have no idea how to manage it well.
I'm grateful to SahiL & ELK for helping me manage RTV for a long time, frankly I'd never imagined RTV could become so popular.
Now the day comes, SahiL & ELK left, and I have nothing to say because I've been inactive for such a long time, maybe RTV doesn't deserve this, but I have to admit that I've no time to get the server again, I'm sorry but let it go.
But no matter what, RTV had its glory thanks to those who had ever supported it.  ^-^
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 6 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Friendly Friendly x 12 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I may be a slow-walker but I am always walking.

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2020, 09:22:58 am »
I am not wallowing.
My heart gets complicated feelings when I heard about this matter.
Finally I feel bored dealing with it, and tired of the child plays, RTV was introduced by me, but due to some personal and geographical reasons I have no idea how to manage it well.
I'm grateful to SahiL & ELK for helping me manage RTV for a long time, frankly I'd never imagined RTV could become so popular.
Now the day comes, SahiL & ELK left, and I have nothing to say because I've been inactive for such a long time, maybe RTV doesn't deserve this, but I have to admit that I've no time to get the server again, I'm sorry but let it go.
But no matter what, RTV had its glory thanks to those who had ever supported it.  ^-^

People Come and Go!
Servers will come and Go!

But VCMP Exists for Long :)

lets get chill and move on to the new Era :D
Agree Agree x 14 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 3 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2020, 12:44:38 pm »
500ECDs

cry

dada hamar chatlogs dao and hami 500 ECDs debo  >:(
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2020, 03:12:02 pm »
sad lyfe.....
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 09, 2020, 03:23:40 pm »
People Come and Go!
Servers will come and Go!

And the VU forum is a time capsule for them all :')
Agree Agree x 8 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 09, 2020, 04:02:25 pm »
i want more drama here do something maderchod  :police: :police:
Useful Useful x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Late Late x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Jack_Noodle

• Fanatic
  • Allah <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2020, 10:43:53 pm »

randi babu randi best song
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2020, 10:56:16 pm »
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2020, 01:20:36 pm »
68.183.73.84:8196

is this real RTV?
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2020, 01:36:01 pm »
68.183.73.84:8196

is this real RTV?

Yes
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Kessu

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2020, 08:32:15 pm »
A more accurate description is that they're condescending people who think highly of themselves and despise anyone who is not an european or who didn't lick their asses enough.
and most importantly don't defend yourself or you'll get banned.

never had a good relation with them, even though I have vip in few other discord servers from different communities.
Nah, we're not condescending, you're just a retard.

We despise anyone who is not european? Literally more than half of our staff aren't european. Again proving your IQ is in the negatives.

You never had a good relation with us because you think you're better than everyone else and when people didn't bow down and suck up to you, you ran away and cried a little.

Also, you didn't have the balls to even say the criticism to our face, you coward.

Argonath defines toxicity

Coming from the guy who is literally unable to go one hour without insulting people who kill you ingame. Grow up.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 5 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 11, 2020, 08:47:06 pm »
A more accurate description is that they're condescending people who think highly of themselves and despise anyone who is not an european or who didn't lick their asses enough.
and most importantly don't defend yourself or you'll get banned.

never had a good relation with them, even though I have vip in few other discord servers from different communities.
Nah, we're not condescending, you're just a retard.

We despise anyone who is not european? Literally more than half of our staff aren't european. Again proving your IQ is in the negatives.

You never had a good relation with us because you think you're better than everyone else and when people didn't bow down and suck up to you, you ran away and cried a little.

Also, you didn't have the balls to even say the criticism to our face, you coward.

Argonath defines toxicity

Coming from the guy who is literally unable to go one hour without insulting people who kill you ingame. Grow up.

no one:
Absolutely no one:

a guy which his clan mate posts on a topic:
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 9 (list)

Kessu

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 11, 2020, 08:51:04 pm »
a guy which his clan mate posts on a topic:

Klaus hasn't been in EAF for years. Go sleep son, then think about posting again later after you do some research.
Funny Funny x 7 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2020, 08:52:21 pm »
oh well, maybe if only you've shown us some respect and not outright act with an outsider as if he is your 5 years old young brother that you pick on him.

we have contradicting ethics, we don't just call somebody a retard if he speaks on a serious tone and then claim we're joking.

we also don't kick people and mute them off channels for saying something that might be wrong against the facts.

I had fun in your server yes, but I don't think we'll ever see eye to eye again, at least not anytime soon.

I'm actually startled you replied here, anyway, good luck with your future endeavors or whatever you're doing bro...
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Kessu

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 11, 2020, 09:03:22 pm »
we also don't kick people and mute them off channels for saying something that might be wrong against the facts.
When it's about people's RL money, fun and/or long term investment you're damn right we will remove you from all channels if necessary to make you not spread false advice that's effectively a waste of money. You were warned not once, but twice prior to being removed from the channel.

oh well, maybe if only you've shown us some respect and not outright act with an outsider as if he is your 5 years old young brother that you pick on him.
Outright? You've been part of the community for what, 3 years now? And you still pull moves that can be classified as none other but fullretard. And you expect not to get called out? On the internet? Okay.....
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)