April 27, 2024, 01:49:33 pm

Author Topic: Application - Hazard  (Read 4450 times)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
Re: Application - Hazard
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2020, 02:17:58 pm »
Trainee.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2020, 02:21:51 pm »
I am voting trainee, you have my vote  :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2020, 07:38:18 pm »
You being nice to vus was easy for me to figure out that you were soon going to apply to VU. You being hypocrite is a problem. You have behaviour issues which I firmly think requires to be fixed. I personally think you're a good fighter and a good friend but what is wrong, is wrong. Settle down your issues with PL as we don't want any of our member indulging in silly fights and arguments, We don't need a representative trashing VU's image.

FaF's reply on your leaving topic caught my attention telling that you were told to fix issues with PL. If not being friends, be neutral at least. According to FaF you never wanted to sort it out. Instead, you left when Devil_jin joined MK. Things here don't work this way, We here talk about the issue and try to resolve it collectively and i'm sure MK tried to do the same but you left. This incident suggests how loyal you are.

It's a No for this time.
I respect those who deserve. Are you saying that I had no respect for VUs before my application? I'm not that kind of person to be nice for the sake of my goodness.

About what you told about behavior issues. Maybe you may have taken something serious in that VCSF discord. But I often do jokes with KingsBlade. If not, then you must've been talking about those PL stuff which made me a little bit angry. If someone puts their finger in my personal things than why would I stay silent? You should've checked Ibee's report and decide who is fair and unfair. Anyways I'll not focus on useless things.

My above replies will clear everything for you about MK

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2020, 09:04:52 pm »
VCSF is a complete different thing, we're not even talking about it.

by behaviour issues, I meant by these.

Let's talk about this incident,

You weren't even touched. No one said you anything. Out of nowhere you came into the argument between Deadshot and Qarz.
Deadshot saying you to " Shut the fuck up mate, stop being like these" literally meant that he didn't wanted to argue with you. You on the other hand kept on going.
The fight later on was taken to another level which i don't really would like to discuss.

You said all this when you were in MK. Well, you pretty much showed what clan's ethos mean to you.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 09:44:06 pm by Roystang »

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2020, 09:31:22 pm »
I am voting trainee, you have my vote  :)

RoyStang's Art

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2020, 03:37:56 am »
still Doubt on loyalty.

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2020, 07:47:01 am »
VCSF is a complete different thing, we're not even talking about it.

by behaviour issues, I meant by these.

Let's talk about this incident,

You weren't even touched. No one said you anything. Out of nowhere you came into the argument between Deadshot and Qarz.
Deadshot saying you to " Shut the fuck up mate, stop being like these" literally meant that he didn't wanted to argue with you. You on the other hand kept on going.
The fight later on was taken to another level which i don't really would like to discuss.

You said all this when you were in MK. Well, you pretty much showed what clan's ethos mean to you.

We both argued on a single thing, blackeagle kept provoking me in EC.. then I just pulled a little anger on him. Deadshot came in between and by that I meant he's defending BlackEagle so I started to pull my anger on him aswell.

We both apologized to each other for our bad behavior.. Since we were friends in the past and we both realized our mistakes. It all started from EC when I left from VCSF server.

https://imgur.com/a/VycV9Rk

Well I wouldn't waste my time in the future on useless quarrels. I hope I get a chance.

still Doubt on loyalty.

What? Do you want to visit every clan's private boards once?

I doubt your loyalty. No

Your loyalty is a doubt for me

Neutral for now.Everyone has doubts about your loyalty and that makes  me hesitant to vote positive.

I can't make you guys understand but I will surely make you proud one day. If I got a chance.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 07:48:56 am by Hazard »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2020, 07:56:28 am »
Voting Trainee, I hope you stay loyal.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2020, 09:05:23 am »
тяαιиєєєєєєєєєєєєєєєєєєєєєє.
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2020, 09:26:17 am »
Well,I never experienced any kind of misbehave so i don't know what kind of rage issues you have got.
That's why i'm changing my vote to T...I hope you will not make me regret it :)

I'm Rookie :D

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2020, 12:01:17 pm »
What if same incident happened in your previous clan happen in VU as well. What will be your decision? Leaving topic or you will try to solve it.

Inferno made this for me <3

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2020, 01:34:10 pm »
What if same incident happened in your previous clan happen in VU as well. What will be your decision? Leaving topic or you will try to solve it.
I just think every member is equal here and management listens to everybody here, nobody here consider gang more than VU and I think it should stay. So as long as this rule applies there will be no problems in my prospective.

Even if it happens so I'll try to solve it first. (possibly)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2020, 05:30:42 pm »
I just think every member is equal here and management listens to everybody here, nobody here consider gang more than VU and I think it should stay. So as long as this rule applies there will be no problems in my prospective.

Even if it happens so I'll try to solve it first. (possibly)

That possibly at the end grabbed my attention. We've dealt with this many times with so many members, sometimes they let their personal issues or reasoning cloud their judgement on whether whats right or wrong. We will always try to resolve things before they get out of hand and become disrespectful. From what you've explained or the parts i've read I get the perception that you struggle on getting on other peoples shoes and try to understand things from their point of view to try to work to find middle ground.

Our core values are very clear, and trust me we take this very seriously. This is something that most of the members would agree that don't want anymore, silly little dramas being hand out and not being able to be resolved as mature people. Yes, we get the majority of  our members are in their teens but here we try to work in everything here not just your VCMP persona.

Other thing that got my attention is the focus on past clans, actions etc... Other than you think VU is friendly and we treat everyone equal. Why do you believe being a VU will be the best decision? What do you want to achieve by joining VU? What are the several aspects that you think by joining VU you will be able to improve?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 05:32:50 pm by TheKing »
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2020, 06:00:56 pm »
I do not wish to see any new PL members in my clan, it is a threat to our privacy.
Now before you all come and jump on me with PL- VU Relation again saying that there are a lot of VUs who are in PL, well the thing is that those members have our trust since long time and they are always there for the clan first.
I have no reason to trust you since you clearly believe that your *gang* is over your clan, that being the difference between you and other VU-PL members.
Clearly my vote will be no every time you apply with the same mentality.

also is the application section visible to VCCNR players only ?
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2020, 06:14:38 pm »
I do not wish to see any new PL members in my clan, it is a threat to our privacy.
Now before you all come and jump on me with PL- VU Relation again saying that there are a lot of VUs who are in PL, well the thing is that those members have our trust since long time and they are always there for the clan first.
I have no reason to trust you since you clearly believe that your *gang* is over your clan, that being the difference between you and other VU-PL members.
Clearly my vote will be no every time you apply with the same mentality.

also is the application section visible to VCCNR players only ?

I think he is against PL and clans to be exact or any of that dual-gang stuff.
Agree Agree x 7 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!