May 02, 2024, 12:28:33 pm

Author Topic: Application - Hazard  (Read 4574 times)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Hazard
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2020, 08:37:09 pm »
You have to wait more and stay connected with VUs in order to understand you accordingly.
I know about that MK matter and I don't think the reason you left it wasn't valid at all, I'll cast my vote after few days.

You've improved a lot, no doubts. But you need to have control on your anger and ignoring ppl who talk trash.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2020, 09:00:53 pm »
You kicked me in ec cuz I pawned you and your mate underalias.
Strict No from me, Control your rage.
I didn't know you were a member of VU. You were randomly disturbing me while I was fighting with other guys.
I see two things here:
1. Looks like you only respect VU members and won't care about your behavior if it's a non VU. That's bad. My applications were denied twice due to this. I am not stopping you from respecting the clan, but learn to respect other people too.
2. Favouritism? You won't punish someone if they're a VU?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 09:17:08 pm by Xmair »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2020, 05:01:10 am »
I’ve known you since vccnr I encourage you to work on your attitude and Hangout with us more.

Trainee
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

VipeX

• Likes to post
  • Madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2020, 06:32:12 am »
Good luck O0

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2020, 07:50:17 am »
I didn't know you were a member of VU. You were randomly disturbing me while I was fighting with other guys.
Does it matter if he is a VU member or not? Rules are equal for everyone, I guess, and if the kick was according to rules and not a raged action. you should stick to it otherwise you are accepting that you just took action due to your anger which is a clear rule break of admin rules.

Good luck  ;)
Not only me, I think Kody was with me aswell, he was complaining about the lag. His ping and FPS were fine, at least believe him.. not me

I saw a lot of admins kicking players for being laggy so I also did.. what's wrong in that? I even apologized to you and DiaZ.

You kicked me in ec cuz I pawned you and your mate underalias.
Strict No from me, Control your rage.
I see two things here:
1. Looks like you only respect VU members and won't care about your behavior if it's a non VU. That's bad. My applications were denied twice due to this. I am not stopping you from respecting the clan, but learn to respect other people too.
2. Favouritism? You won't punish someone if they're a VU?

I even kick/punish my best friends in EC. There's no favouritism man. What do you think why would I join EC staff.. why would they accept me if they saw favouritism in me..??

There are 2 things which I care the most even if it's a game.

First - Staff matters.
Second - Clan matters.

I just told that if I knew it was a VU member then why would I
even fight with him. You all took it to the wrong way.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 07:56:29 am by Hazard »

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2020, 08:45:15 am »
You have to wait more and stay connected with VUs in order to understand you accordingly.
I know about that MK matter and I don't think the reason you left it wasn't valid at all, I'll cast my vote after few days.

You've improved a lot, no doubts. But you need to have control on your anger and ignoring ppl who talk trash.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2020, 11:00:10 am »
what were your argonath bans about? conduct and behavior weren't they?
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2020, 11:34:09 am »
Hello Hazard,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write such an in-depth application. It's well-written and informative.

You mentioned this a couple of times:

I said not looking at the personal problems, I decided to ask them a few questions and the management objected them. Hence I felt uncomfortable and left the clan.

Would you feel comfortable sharing what questions you asked, and why/how they were objected to by management?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 11:36:03 am by Charley »

Writer of excessively long posts

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2020, 11:48:23 am »
I have written in the application but anyways okay.

Since we know a few PL members left their clan for the sake of the community, like Chocolate and Devil so I asked him the question about what would they choose if they're given a choice of two things, PL or MK. As it was my clan and I had the right to ask questions but they objected them, info given already in the app.

Thanks for the appreciations.

Nimitz222

• Regular
  • Hola puto :v
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2020, 12:38:23 pm »
Good luck but you need change man you was my friend and started killing me for no reason when i was defending you in wars and alot of things for things like it this guys vote no "loyalty" i hope you will be accepted the next time
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

I can't change my past but i can change my fu o no wait im tiburoncin im a shit bro :(

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2020, 12:56:41 pm »

Since we know a few PL members left their clan for the sake of the community, like Chocolate and Devil so I asked him the question about what would they choose if they're given a choice of two things, PL or MK. As it was my clan and I had the right to ask questions but they objected them, info given already in the app.

Ah, I thought there was something extra.

From that reply you cited on the MK forum I don't see much objection to the idea of asking questions. What I see is Tazz restating MK's  policy, which you appeared to be ignoring. If MK's policy is that MK-PL dual membership is okay, then your question was simply irrelevant to a potential applicant.

To me it seems, rather, that you left because you weren't comfortable abiding by MK's policy. Is that correct?

In my eyes this would be fine, we too do not agree with dual-membership, but the difference in reasoning here is important. To spell it out clearly:

Reason 1: they didn't accept me asking questions.
Reason 2: I couldn't accept their clan policy on PL.

Seems to me you left for reason 2.

As it was my clan

Just because you belong to a clan doesn't mean you can individually go against its stated policy.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2020, 01:03:34 pm »

From that reply you cited on the MK forum I don't see much objection to the idea of asking questions. What I see is Tazz restating MK's  policy, which you appeared to be ignoring. If MK's policy is that MK-PL dual membership is okay, then your question was simply irrelevant to a potential applicant.

To me it seems, rather, that you left because you weren't comfortable abiding by MK's policy. Is that correct?

In my eyes this would be fine, we too do not agree with dual-membership, but the difference in reasoning here is important. To spell it out clearly:

As it was my clan

Just because you belong to a clan doesn't mean you can individually go against its stated policy.

Hazard is there a reason why you've blocked me on discord cause i tried pming you and i get an error saying that i must been blocked. If you don't give me a reason i'm changing my vote to no.
Funny Funny x 15 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2020, 01:07:17 pm »
Good luck Pro :)
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Thank you so much Mr.Roy. :)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2020, 01:15:39 pm »
Trax bruh, to send me messages you have to accept my request on discord.

As it was my clan

Yes I didn't know what to call it but yes because I wasn't feeling comfortable with their clan policy on PL.

I personally thought there are less PL members when I was applying to MK and thought we'll work it out because both of the PL members were in-active and I thought there will be nothing to worry about. I'll keep my way and they'll be on their way but soon it went on dual-membership of MK and PL which were out of my mind.

Yes, denying my questions made me un-comfortable a little bit, thought It will stay until the end and that's how I left MK. I didn't like their policy on PL-MK dual membership, yes.

I just thought here things aren't like MK, they get support from every member and they don't consider gangs more than the clans. I won't disappoint anyone if I get a fair chance.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 01:17:46 pm by Hazard »
Informative Informative x 3 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2020, 02:02:48 pm »
I think your application is well written, your DM skills are very good and I personally have no issues with your reasoning for leaving MK. Although you've had a dark past, you've since rebuilt your reputation and become a moderator on EC, which I think is very credible.

It's a strong trainee from me. Good luck with the rest of your votes :)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)