login
May 02, 2024, 05:46:02 am

Author Topic: Application - Hazard  (Read 4563 times)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
Application - Hazard
« on: June 27, 2020, 02:49:39 pm »
Nick: Hazard

Timezone/Country: Pakistan, PK (GMT+5)

Previous Nicks: RKB_Ricky > =L.i.[0]N= > [CFt]ReIgNs > =VK=Ra[E]eS > =AF=Diego > =AF=Destroyer > Samurai.JacK^ > =AF=Samura[ I ]* > RK. > F50 > =R4Q33B= > Playboy192 > [UFt]Bhutto > [UFr]Dabangg_dada > Hezzy

Additional Comments: Greetings everybody! How ya'll are doing? It's Muhammad Raqeeb here and I'm applying for the VU clan.

My personality isn't much famous in VC:MP these days but yes I have made major changes from the starting to the present and most of the people recognize me as a fair/respected person.

I joined VC:MP in 2012 and It seemed very interesting to me. But had some breaks since my brother's PC was broken and went in-active for a period of two years. Rejoined VC:MP in 2014 where I had my own PC and I was enjoying it and the first servers in which I used to have fun were LW, DDRP and VKs. I used to play LW a lot as it still a fair and peaceful server and the admins there are still great. This is the only server which remained alive from the starting of 0.4 till now, never had any break of long period. I used to play with XaARM in the team of Tommy Vercetti (Sky blue) I learnt from the guys and started to fight.. I did fair fighting in LW but I felt a lot of disturbance and helplessness in VKs, DDRP where people team-up against me. Their moves were faster and quicker, I also tried a lot to copy them but since I was playing with arrow keys.. It was literally hard for me to understand those glitches but after a few years in 2016, I learnt C/Fast glitches from [VU_R]MaTrIx. He was a very nice guy, most of the VU guys were respectful and well-known in the whole VC:MP. I wished to join them but never got a chance to. I always felt VU is a big level clan where my attitude, fighting and communications skills didn't matter.

I joined UF in 2017 (Click to view the app) I was a interesting hacker at that time, I used several hacks and even aimbot when it was published on YT, got banned in official servers.. kicked from UF, lost almost my all reputation but I worked a lot on my reputation, fighting and communication skills but still I got bullied a lot of times in VC:MP that I'm not worthy of that, I'm just an aimlocker who can't play without hacks.. bla bla then I almost lost hope (Since I wasn't much mature so I always took everything seriously) Then after training a lot my fighting skills were increased by fighting with competitive players and winning duels from the starting. So this is also a quality of mine. Then I re-joined UF and prove that I'm worthy of becoming a good and loyal member. I almost stayed a year but then left because of issues with members. (Click to check the app) My English skills weren't that bad but yes, now my English skills are better than the past. You can see how the app is written in my UF app, link given above. I left UF because I didn't feel comfortable, when these cases happened about Fox, hence major misunderstandings for were created that time.

After leaving UF, my path was to stay clanless but I used to be un-happy being clan-less, there was no fun then I decided to join MK. I had ability of defense, great death-matching skills that's why I joined MK, since It's name is Miami Killers. I thought it would be better for my training. We had personal problems with PL community but since there were only a few guys who were PL so I decided to join MK, thinking no sherlock/drama would happen. Stayed there almost two months then suddenly I saw the application of Devil and after it a lot of players from PL (whom I had personal problems) not seeing the personal stuff I decided to clear my doubts by asking them a few questions. As It was clear that most of the guys left their clans for PL community, a few of them were Devil and Chocolate so I asked them if MK would impose a policy regarding that they either have to choose PL or MK. I felt completely broken when I saw this reply from MK. I decided to leave MK after this reply. I like to stay where the members have unity, fun and they have respect for each other. Living in MK felt useless because there I felt no unity, fun (no friends), felt like a slave. After leaving MK It was feeling boring, most of the people invited me to their clans but I rejected them. I thought like "I don't want a temporary relationship, I want a permanent with all the qualities" Here everyone is friendly, they have a strong unity, and there are a lot of events and things I'm excited to work with VU! :)

I'm currently a moderator of European City.

- Discord | Hazard#8320

« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 09:10:14 am by Roystang »
Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Hazard
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 03:00:05 pm »
I've observed improvement in your DM skills and overall repute in the community. I really appreciate you for that but something just bothering me about the loyalty factor.

We've a lot of members, we are the biggest clan of this community. There will probably be misunderstandings and different school of thoughts in the future, let's say if you are accepted. I'm kinda worried about you leaving the clan just because clan doesn't operate the way you want and accepting the people whom you don't like.

Not sure what eventuated in MK but it looks like the clan policy didn't pleased you which made your way out, eh? If yes, that's problematic, our policies won't remain the same. We revise them based on our member's opinion and voting system.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 03:05:38 pm by Siezer »
Agree Agree x 2 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 03:13:22 pm »
I've observed improvement in your DM skills and overall repute in the community. I really appreciate you for that but something just bothering me about the loyalty factor.

We've a lot of members, we are the biggest clan of this community. There will probably be misunderstandings and different school of thoughts in the future, let's say if you are accepted. I'm kinda worried about you leaving the clan just because clan doesn't operate the way you want and accepting the people whom you don't like.

Not sure what eventuated in MK but it looks like the clan policy didn't pleased you which made your way out, eh? If yes, that's problematic, our policies won't remain the same. We revise them based on our member's opinion and voting system.

Thanks for the appreciations.

As I stated in my application, I re-joined UF in 2018 but then stayed like a year. I always support the thing which pleases me. I broke the trust of UF in 2017 but after a year I prove them wrong. I don't think there's a link of departure because it all started from discord channel. I'm just a guy wandering for a place where the members are equal and respect is given equally, hence I found VU as a better clan for their unity, work and events.

You're right almost, I worked a lot for MK aswell but as I stated, They went over me whenever I try to ask any questions regarding the applicants. As a clan member I wouldn't like to ruin the reputation of MK so I would ask the questions, right? It all started from there, felt completely uncomfortable and left. So basically I left because of the management.

And It's not like accepting the people who you don't like. I'll appreciate it hundred percent.. But in MK, it was all because of their management. I just asked a few simple questions (written in the app) and they went over me.

P.S: Waiting for your 1234 post.. :P
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 03:17:01 pm by Hazard »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 03:33:01 pm »
What? Do you want to visit every clan's private boards once?

I doubt your loyalty. No
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 03:45:51 pm »
You being nice to vus was easy for me to figure out that you were soon going to apply to VU. You being hypocrite is a problem. You have behaviour issues which I firmly think requires to be fixed. I personally think you're a good fighter and a good friend but what is wrong, is wrong. Settle down your issues with PL as we don't want any of our member indulging in silly fights and arguments, We don't need a representative trashing VU's image.

FaF's reply on your leaving topic caught my attention telling that you were told to fix issues with PL. If not being friends, be neutral at least. According to FaF you never wanted to sort it out. Instead, you left when Devil_jin joined MK. Things here don't work this way, We here talk about the issue and try to resolve it collectively and i'm sure MK tried to do the same but you left. This incident suggests how loyal you are.

It's a No for this time.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 09:48:23 pm by Roystang »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2020, 04:05:45 pm »
I want to clear one thing here that I left because I had a strong feeling that the management is not being fair/equal to me when I asked them a few questions which were obvious, they just disapproved my questions. I have cleared everything in my application but still I'm getting the same messages.

I said not looking at the personal problems, I decided to ask them a few questions and the management objected them. Hence I felt uncomfortable and left the clan.

Every clan member has right to ask questions and obviously they'll think good of the clan. That's why I appreciate all the votes. I chose VU because of friendly people, no negativity shit and a respected place for every member, no value all equal.

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2020, 04:50:18 pm »
Your loyalty is a doubt for me
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2020, 04:56:46 pm »
good luck.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2020, 05:00:32 pm »
Your loyalty is a doubt for me

I can understand your situation brother. It's not your fault, caste your vote freely. Every clan member has right to vote. :)
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2020, 05:11:04 pm »
Neutral for now.Everyone has doubts about your loyalty and that makes  me hesitant to vote positive.

I'm Rookie :D

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2020, 06:04:13 pm »
You kicked me in ec cuz I pawned you and your mate underalias.
Strict No from me, Control your rage.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 06:05:47 pm by MD619 »
Funny Funny x 9 (list)

Roystang's art

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2020, 06:17:08 pm »
I didn't know you were a member of VU. You were randomly disturbing me while I was fighting with other guys.

You must've known what happens when a person is lagging, at-least in my screen and what do you feel when he disturbs you during a fight. I respect you from the starting till now. Here's a video if you don't believe me.

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2020, 06:18:38 pm »
No
Funny Funny x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2020, 06:26:52 pm »
You must've known what happens when a person is lagging, at-least in my screen and what do you feel when he disturbs you during a fight. I respect you from the starting till now. Here's a video if you don't believe me.

It could be your lag too, as long as I remember you lag more than I do.
I didn't know you were a member of VU. You were randomly disturbing me while I was fighting with other guys.
So if it’s not a VU member you will disrespect him if he disturbs you during fight?
Dude little taunt msgs are fine but your behaviour is not normal when you’re disturbed or wte.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 08:53:15 am by MD619 »
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

Roystang's art

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2020, 08:20:47 pm »
Does it matter if he is a VU member or not? Rules are equal for everyone, I guess, and if the kick was according to rules and not a raged action. you should stick to it otherwise you are accepting that you just took action due to your anger which is a clear rule break of admin rules.

Good luck  ;)
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)