login
May 02, 2024, 12:23:44 am

Author Topic: Application - RisKY^  (Read 1172 times)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Re: Application - RisKY^
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2020, 10:20:05 am »
Your attitude is problematic to everyone, easy to get triggered to small things and all. Though I've noticed a bit change in you as scalla said.
Type the exact age and tell everyone honestly who you actually are, this will increase your chances rather than zero. I'm voting Trainee. Good luck.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2020, 10:39:14 am »
You're a good friend of mine. But, as Gorcee said, your attitude is problematic to everyone. You should control your anger and work on your english. So, atm I'm voting No. Good.luck with other votes.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2020, 10:42:01 am »
I dont know you Risky bro

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2020, 11:28:57 am »
Risky you are good addition for the clan but you need to improve your attitude. I will stay neutral.

Inferno made this for me <3

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2020, 11:49:02 am »
I expected that you'll apply here and you did it mate,good to see you!
You have really good DM skills and you also fixed your bad attitude a little bit,we had some duels and they were good ones.
You should fix your attitude and never lie as lying will just bring you back, you need to fix them.
I vote Trainee so you can fix and build yourself. Don't let me down,Don't let us down.
Good luck.
Thanks Scalla brother
I dont know you Risky bro
saim I mostly play EC , LW , CTF and VCCNR , I  wanna meet you
Risky you are good addition for the clan but you need to improve your attitude. I will stay neutral.
DiaZ bro I Wont Let you down , And I will Improve my attitude ASAP.

Your attitude is problematic to everyone, easy to get triggered to small things and all. Though I've noticed a bit change in you as scalla said.
Type the exact age and tell everyone honestly who you actually are, this will increase your chances rather than zero. I'm voting Trainee. Good luck.
Gorcee I wanna say that 'YES' I am now 19 years old  , I wrote my age wrong in previous app because I Was scared of deny, Extremely sorry I dont know how but I want to join VU family , I wont let you down all. So if VU give me a chance I will improve my all mistake and I'll Work on my english too , I love VU if I accepted in VU , I feel proud to be a VU. Extremely sorry for age scam , And Second I am an old player of VCMP playing since 2015 First my nick was TeVaR^ and I joined clan [TNC] Which was made my Friend , then this clan was closed for some various issue , then after 1 years of played i Joined =DX= clan which was made by Aj , then after 1 year in 2017 it was closed Idk the reason, when I changed my mind I saw a Clan VU in 2017, Then I decided to join VU family I played 1 year with VU's and i thought I am ready , I applied and app was denied because of immatureness and English , then  after 2 years in 2020 21-jun I applied again , And I want to accept in this clan i swear i won't let VU down. Just give me a chance please :)

Edit (Roystamg): I've compiled your posts imto one. Use "modify" button next time and please refrain from making multiple posts.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 02:29:56 pm by Roystang »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Thank you so much Mr.Roy. :)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2020, 12:12:40 pm »
you mentioned here 2 years ago that you are 18 and you started playing VC:MP in 2015, And you were also 17 years old 2 years ago according to this application.
Dear Roystang I wrote my application with mobile, I was typing 20 But i really dont know how i typed 17 ,I'm really sorry. I hope you will understand. 😇
Gorcee I wanna say that 'YES' I am now 19 years old  , I wrote my age wrong in previous app because I Was scared of deny, Extremely sorry I dont know how but I want to join VU family
How old are you again ???

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2020, 12:44:47 pm »
Good luck Risky!

- He's a loyal dude though! ;)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2020, 12:53:21 pm »
There must be button available for you. That should be utilised instead of making mutiple posts.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2020, 01:44:51 pm »
you mentioned here 2 years ago that you are 18 and you started playing VC:MP in 2015, And you were also 17 years old 2 years ago according to this application.
Dear Roystang I wrote my application with mobile, I was typing 20 But i really dont know how i typed 17 ,I'm really sorry. I hope you will understand. 😇
Gorcee I wanna say that 'YES' I am now 19 years old  , I wrote my age wrong in previous app because I Was scared of deny, Extremely sorry I dont know how but I want to join VU family
19 :(

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2020, 02:08:31 pm »
You are not ready.

No for now
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2020, 04:17:34 pm »
Not yet , I saw your past posts and not convinced me.

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2020, 06:25:35 pm »
First decide an age. No.

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2020, 07:47:11 pm »
I want to close my app When i feel i am ready then i will apply.
Agree Agree x 8 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2020, 08:33:39 pm »
Closed upon applicant's request.

Good luck for the next one.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin