May 05, 2024, 06:21:28 pm

Author Topic: LaS3r's clan application  (Read 25366 times)

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
Re: LaS3r's clan application
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2011, 07:13:48 am »
Holy shit would you guys STFU or FUCKING VOTE and stop fucking provoking the guy
stupid shit like this is unnecessary
everyone knows his history and the stupid shit he did and how fucking annoying he can be

Jesus christ, some of you guys are being fuckheads
How much did he pay you to protect him ?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SaGo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2011, 07:30:06 am »
The only reason everything going off topic is because we don't know what to decide. Some want Las3r in the clan, some don't. None of them seem to change their minds on this issue. Mostly because LaS3r is this controversial person that has strong mood swings. And each of us have been effected by him differently. As far as I have been in contact with LaS3r, hes been a pretty awesome person to me. It's pretty much 50-50. Maybe Las3r should do something amazing to persuade everyone? Maybe he should carve a wooden tablet with the letters VU on it? I'm pretty sure that would win him a couple of votes :)

There are total of 14 votes.
7 for LaS3r and 7 against him.
That's %50 vs %50

I invite Crossfire|OutlawZ(??), Maverick(who changed to undecided) and Charley(didn't vote yet) and everyone else that hasn't to casted their votes to do it now.

I am so agrēēd...
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2011, 10:38:54 am »
Maybe he should carve a wooden tablet with the letters VU on it? I'm pretty sure that would win him a couple of votes :)
Or sing a song for VU and youtube it  ;D

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2011, 11:38:46 am »
Maybe he should carve a wooden tablet with the letters VU on it? I'm pretty sure that would win him a couple of votes :)
lol

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2011, 12:30:04 pm »
The reason why I did not vote yet is because I am unsure. Plus when I voted trainee in his other applications he always managed to do something completaly retarded.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2011, 06:17:37 pm »
I already voted trainee.

Writer of excessively long posts

SaGo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2011, 07:59:59 pm »
lol

Well since today i am pissed off i will type my opinion bout this laughting @ desfire...
Why u make fun of him since he posted video where he sings a song? - its childish and it already booring STOP srsly.. hes not mature, ok but that doesent let u make fun of him..
Whats the point? I guess u wouldt be happy if someone make fun of your private pics for years...
Even guys who didn't get insulted by him make fun, why cuz its herd behavior, and that sucks.
Ok he was and idiot and ruined hes chances to stay in VU, but yea he was and idiot... now hes changed, in past month when i met him in-game he didint say anything stupid or insult anyone, thats main thing why i voted trainee and gave him another chance, so maybe this little opinion bout him will make u decide accept him, or not. At least he tries to act better but few guys in this clan (after they got accepted) acting like morons [ wont say names ]
Thats it thanks for reading!

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2011, 08:13:24 pm »
SaGo's right, I have this same similar shit on XE from some racist staff members and a few newbish regular go-ers.

I also vote Trainee aswell. LaS3r is still my buddy from the [VU_R] days.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 08:15:28 pm by Maverick »

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2011, 04:42:20 am »
What was the reason you left SkT anyway?

Here's how it happened in my point of view.

I get invited to the clan by Amenine and post a nice little application.
Amenine and LaS3r start fighting who has more power to accept a member. Even tho there are only 3 people in the clan.
LaS3r uses the famous line "This ain't no UCG, nor is it India.", or something along those lines.
LaS3r rages more and leaves dramatically.
Amenine cries more and disappears.
The owner - what ever his/her/it's name is, denies my application because I pointed out that the clan sux.
Clan dies before it even started.

Although, I didn't know what singing had to do with LaS3r until you pointed that out SaGo. You know what they say, what comes to the internet, stays in the internet. Or at least in the heads that saw it. Cyber bullying FTW!

« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 04:45:49 am by Skirmant »

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2011, 08:00:09 am »
DarpHarp

and SkT didn't died yet, its not getting popularity because Obito ragequitted from vcmp again for some shit reason

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2011, 08:17:34 am »
and SkT didn't died yet, its not getting popularity because Obito ragequitted from vcmp again for some shit reason

Heh. The vid is funny and mean at the same time. Don't really see the big deal tho.
Also I would like to know what do you define as dead? None visits the clan forum. And the clan has only 1 member that doesn't play VCMP anymore. Seems pretty dead to me.

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2011, 08:20:00 am »
I agree with you Sago, but some members do have understandable gripes and doubts with Laser that go way back.

Whilst I personally think he is ready to be part of our crew again, I have to honour the opinions of those who don't. If I were to accept him whilst they still don't want him here, it would cause friction between the clan mates. All I can do is ask if Veteran, Sandisk, Foxtrot still don't want him here. If you guys don't, then he will be denied.

P.S. If I had the courage to sing that in front of a class when I was 12 or w/e I'd be fucking proud.

Writer of excessively long posts

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2011, 09:29:40 am »
P.S. If I had the courage to sing that in front of a class when I was 12 or w/e I'd be fucking proud.
+ having English as native language.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2011, 12:55:41 pm »
I agree with you Sago, but some members do have understandable gripes and doubts with Laser that go way back.

Whilst I personally think he is ready to be part of our crew again, I have to honour the opinions of those who don't. If I were to accept him whilst they still don't want him here, it would cause friction between the clan mates. All I can do is ask if Veteran, Sandisk, Foxtrot still don't want him here. If you guys don't, then he will be denied.

Weeell..I thinked about it a bit, and still, havent seen that his attitude has changed, but okay. I will give him VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY (did I say very yet?) last chance. And If he decides to fuck this chance up too, then I will simply do this:

And If he decides to apply again after bullshit then I will say NEIN NEIN NEIN and he shouldnt be accepted, simple eh ? So currentllyyy: FOR TRAINEE !!!

« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 12:57:13 pm by SanDisk »

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2011, 01:03:45 pm »
ok Las3r you're lucky this time  ;)
Trainee
Don't fuck up this chance ok? And please please for god sake talk good with people and ignore people who insult you ok?  :)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.