April 27, 2024, 09:38:32 pm

Author Topic: Application - Waleed / Ambrose  (Read 2791 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Waleed / Ambrose
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2020, 10:35:08 am »
Very cringy trainee from me. I'd like you to share some details about your past though.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Sexy Man

• Give Respect Take Respect. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2020, 10:56:21 am »
Very cringy trainee from me. I'd like you to share some details about your past though.
Love you Bro Ty!  ;D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits: [VU_R]Nyon  VCCNR Since 2018  EC RTV Vks  Forever!

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2020, 11:48:00 pm »
Instead of thanking me answer my question.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Sexy Man

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2020, 11:56:33 pm »
Brother my past details what can i say! i was just a normal guy And Started Playing VCMP! Since 2013 Joined Vks Server first time ever Learned some DM  skills and were became a legend but after some years i decided to leave VCMP for sometime due to my family issue and and finally came back to home at 2018 and Got those old Skills back. and still Trying to Improving more that's all! bro Very cringy trainee from you But This is Great for me because you gave me a chance i would Appreciate it!  ^-^

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2020, 05:08:09 am »
Waleed, I believe that you deserve a chance and I'm voting Trainee.

However, I would really like for you to work on your English and your long range DM skills as even you have told me that this is where you are the weakest. Don't just practice what you can already do, push yourself to do better in areas where you struggle!

Good luck with the rest of your votes :)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Flint^

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2020, 05:33:03 am »
lol, well good luck <3. [VU_T]Waleed XDD
Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2020, 06:15:43 am »
I've doubts about your history, ban history. I honestly can't trust you right now, can you tell me about your ban history with details?

As sqmmy said, are you someone from VCCNR who was banned several times for cheating? What was your nick that time? Your dm skills are acceptable but English is quite weak, anyways I'm neutral and will decide my vote once you answer me.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Sexy Man

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2020, 09:47:13 am »
I've doubts about your history, ban history. I honestly can't trust you right now, can you tell me about your ban history with details?

As sqmmy said, are you someone from VCCNR who was banned several times for cheating? What was your nick that time? Your dm skills are acceptable but English is quite weak, anyways I'm neutral and will decide my vote once you answer me.
Hi Gorcee! first Time When i joined VCCNR!at 2018 My nick was WaleedKing and at that time my English wasn't really good and dunno about the rules at that time! Just got banned for using Some Kind of mods! after all i learned English little bit and Understood the rules but from 2019 i have Changed a lot you can't trust me that's okay because you don't know me Brother Now i've got Those DM Skills And Still Trying to spending everything just for VU  :) Thank you bro now it's depend on you What have you decided! i Love to hear it from you

Sexy Man

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2020, 09:49:16 am »
Waleed, I believe that you deserve a chance and I'm voting Trainee.

However, I would really like for you to work on your English and your long range DM skills as even you have told me that this is where you are the weakest. Don't just practice what you can already do, push yourself to do better in areas where you struggle!

Good luck with the rest of your votes :)
Thank you My Brother! I'm Spending a time To Improve everything! Still tryna doing my Best! Also Congratulations! StayHappy llhan  ^-^

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2020, 10:25:09 am »
Dude, you can insert all quotes in single post why making multiple posts?

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

Sexy Man

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2020, 10:49:43 am »
Dude, you can insert all quotes in single post why making multiple posts?
i can? but i didn't see the Option i didn't knew it before Sorry brother!

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2020, 11:40:39 pm »

Hi Gorcee! first Time When i joined VCCNR!at 2018 My nick was WaleedKing and at that time my English wasn't really good and dunno about the rules at that time! Just got banned for using Some Kind of mods! after all i learned English little bit and Understood the rules but from 2019 i have Changed a lot you can't trust me that's okay because you don't know me Brother Now i've got Those DM Skills And Still Trying to spending everything just for VU  :) Thank you bro now it's depend on you What have you decided! i Love to hear it from you

Brother my past details what can i say! i was just a normal guy And Started Playing VCMP! Since 2013 Joined Vks Server first time ever Learned some DM  skills and were became a legend but after some years i decided to leave VCMP for sometime due to my family issue and and finally came back to home at 2018 and Got those old Skills back. and still Trying to Improving more that's all! bro Very cringy trainee from you But This is Great for me because you gave me a chance i would Appreciate it!  ^-^

I don't like the fact you didn't mention your ban in the paragraph you wrote to Ferrari about your past, trying to hide your mistakes gives me some bad vibes about you and for me is a clear sign you are far from being prepared to join VU, I am voting no, good luck.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 11:50:07 pm by lederhos »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2020, 05:17:41 am »
I was here to put the same as lederhos did. No.

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2020, 11:38:49 am »
I don't know you, neutral
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Sexy Man

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2020, 12:50:42 pm »

I don't like the fact you didn't mention your ban in the paragraph you wrote to Ferrari about your past, trying to hide your mistakes gives me some bad vibes about you and for me is a clear sign you are far from being prepared to join VU, I am voting no, good luck.
Hmm brother so you think i'm hiding my mistake! i told sqmmy before that's i was a rule breaker when i was new on VCCNR That's how i got banned there My English wasn't really good at that time. they told me to read /rules like 100 times but you know i was trying to Translate rules into My Language but after sometime i,ve got everything learned a Little bit English only And Understood the rules Brother i have changed a lot And you're thinking i'm Hiding my Mistakes this isn't true man i'm really really good guy now you haven't seen me in game So how can i explain you everything btw If you keep thinking that's i'm still trynna hiding my mistakes So bro that's okay! And I'm not Hiding anything just i didn't put anything about my ban that was my fault i mean i forgot! Sorry about that and Thank you for your Opinion,  :-X

SMD: I don't know you, neutral
Brother meet in EC i'm Currently Finding VU's and Trying to play with them.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 12:53:21 pm by Sexy Man »