login
April 27, 2024, 09:45:16 am

Author Topic: Application - Scalla  (Read 7175 times)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - SF.Scalla
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2020, 04:12:28 pm »
I am sorry for being an idiot, and for bothering you, and I think this is the only chance to clean my history, I'm very sorry...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I, PANZER24 aka Cipher, SoloWingPixy, Adrian_shephard, PanzerKampfWagen, Panzerwerfer and Parfait, hereby apologise for my acts and my stupidity, and I hope my apology will be accepted.  :(

good luck, but you're most likely getting denied :D

not defending anyone here. but you're absolutely the cringiest and most annoying 12 yo kid I've ever seen in an online game forum. Seriously, you're literally embarrassing yourself by typing those mega texts of total nonsense cringey shit "they hated jesus..." like wtf is this bullcrap? Mostly, people here are at least 6 years older than you. You haven't experienced shit in your life except sitting your sorry ass infront of a computer playing games 24/7, yet you giving out advices and analysis like you're some online dating coach... fuck outta here and go change your filthy diapers, they must be covered with crap you're spreading here you little fuck.

hm

going back to the application, I am neutral for now, meet me in EC, RTV or EAD 
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2020, 06:36:23 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RoyStang's Art

Callum

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • 😎GIVE RESPECT AND TAKE RESPECT 😎
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2020, 08:08:53 pm »
Voting trainee  :thumbsup: seems good to me i like your behaviour and also dm skills keep it up.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2020, 10:03:13 am »
Improve your dm skills and I also recommend you to play more in DM servers.
Trainee.

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2020, 05:37:25 pm »

If so, it would be a problem for the applicant and the person in charge of denying it. please, you should avoid this type of toxic comment
ah yes toxic, where is toxicity I don't see it :D

so let me get it straight for y'all ( and especially you, lederhos )
I'm the first one to have replied as you can see, and actually his application was 2 LINES LONG, like a typical newbie application. didn't know he edited it later to include a long ass paragraph. I was kidding.

I can't laugh more, hahahahahahahahhahah, and now I'm 16, and by that time I was 15 :)
yeah well I'll be honest in this one, I can't get over the past, the aimlock scandal ( nobody minded to take a fucking close look at the evidence, I was yelling all day on forums from 2 june to 4 july 2018 and I got as far as to begging Gangstaras to take a single look at the video, and as soon as he did he immediately realized it was never enough to get me banned, and even after his confession I was still hated and accused of aimlock, ironically he also for SOME reason, even though he admits i was innocent, denied me from playing vw7 ) and how you still spill shit on me after the apology, then you expect me to act nice towards you...

I personally apologize for scalla because I really didn't know who you were, I just thought you were just another newbie who might be even mistaken to apply for vw. but I guess it turns out you're a decent person :)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 05:40:39 pm by ripmemes »
Friendly Friendly x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2020, 06:02:18 pm »
Ah shit, here we go again.
For the 8418816894169999 time, this is application section, not arguing/chit chat topic.
Please let personal matters out of this topic.

Back to topic, Neutral :D.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2020, 07:15:10 pm »

If so, it would be a problem for the applicant and the person in charge of denying it. please, you should avoid this type of toxic comment
ah yes toxic, where is toxicity I don't see it :D

so let me get it straight for y'all ( and especially you, lederhos )
I'm the first one to have replied as you can see, and actually his application was 2 LINES LONG, like a typical newbie application. didn't know he edited it later to include a long ass paragraph. I was kidding.

I can't laugh more, hahahahahahahahhahah, and now I'm 16, and by that time I was 15 :)
yeah well I'll be honest in this one, I can't get over the past, the aimlock scandal ( nobody minded to take a fucking close look at the evidence, I was yelling all day on forums from 2 june to 4 july 2018 and I got as far as to begging Gangstaras to take a single look at the video, and as soon as he did he immediately realized it was never enough to get me banned, and even after his confession I was still hated and accused of aimlock, ironically he also for SOME reason, even though he admits i was innocent, denied me from playing vw7 ) and how you still spill shit on me after the apology, then you expect me to act nice towards you...

I personally apologize for scalla because I really didn't know who you were, I just thought you were just another newbie who might be even mistaken to apply for vw. but I guess it turns out you're a decent person :)

aha, tell me more XD
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2020, 07:38:46 pm »
Ah shit, here we go again.
For the 8418816894169999 time, this is application section, not arguing/chit chat topic.
Please let personal matters out of this topic.

^^

Btw neutral until i will find you in the game
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2020, 10:05:02 pm »
T.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2020, 10:29:09 pm »
Today I saw you playing on RTV. You're having average skills in dm, try to do much better.

Trainee.  :thumbsup:

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2020, 02:45:40 am »
gl

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2020, 05:19:07 pm »
I will vote trainee for him. His dm skills is not that good but he can work on it.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2020, 08:38:56 pm »
Sorry never seen u before..Try to be more active in different servers.NEUTRAL
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

I'm Rookie :D

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2020, 04:35:18 am »
T.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2020, 08:53:11 pm »
Thanks for the effort on the application. I'll like to see what more can the guys who you mentioned from the clan that you know have to say before giving a vote. Great way to approach though, you seem very nice.

ITS THE BIG DOG!