login
April 27, 2024, 06:17:55 pm

Author Topic: Vice War 9 Reaches 200 Participants  (Read 685 times)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Vice War 9 Reaches 200 Participants
« on: April 23, 2020, 07:07:49 pm »

200 and still counting! - Participant List
VW9 has reached a milestone in terms of number participants and looking to be an exciting contest. Though, this is not the first time we have crossed 200+, but it is an important step in continuing the legacy and popularity established by this grand event.

I would like to specifically thank the following members of the community for making this possible:

Wils0n - 200 people applied, but they still need to be registered. Wilson has been working effectively on registering most of the applicants.
Luckshya - Luckshya created the awesome scripts to automate and integrate VU Forum<--->Server<--->Discord. This makes registering people easier and more secure. We would still be in 2015 with Wilson working like a coal mine slave if it wasn't for Luckshya.
Siezer and morphine - For advertising VW on most forums known to VCMP.
SS and krystianoo - SS has gathered 20 people for Vice War with some great recruitment. krystianoo has been working a lot to get inactive players back for Vice War and that also encourages their friends to team up with them. No-one likes a one-sided event and SS is making sure that it is well balanced.
Pakistani Legends - One of the biggest VCMP community is participating in Vice War, contributing massively to the player base. The popular PL streaming will also feature in VW which attracts more people to VCMP.
SD and SkT - Vice War is incomplete without lagtino clans. OSK, LK, LBR, ASS had a good participation in previous editions, but have more or less died in recent times. Special thanks to SD and SkT for representing the VCMP Latino community.
Every Participant - "drop drop make ocean" - pr0*killer^

There is still scope of more participants that have not yet applied to the event. VCMP has a lot of players like Chinese, Vietnamese, Brazilians, Russians that have their own regional sub-communities. I hope there is something I can do to encourage their participation.

There are players from Roleplay communities(Argonath, VCCNR, Brasil Roleplay), who do not enjoy deathmatching and may think that they do not have much to do in this event. There might also be players who are not very competitive at TDM and feel their presence will not contribute to anything.

I try my best to create the event in a way to accomodate as many players as possible, while keeping it simple enough to be understandable for our core player-base. There is a lot of stuff to do in the server - Side-objectives, holding bases, guarding bosses or simply driving a truck full of re-inforcements to fighting hotspots.

The event is also flexible with participation timings. It runs for 24 hours, so anyone can join, chill and leave at whatever time they are available. It is not mandatory to carry your team for 24 hours or take the blame yourself, as there are 100 other players who share your goal. No-one can win or lose this event alone, but I hope you all enjoy it.

Thank You,
aXXo
Winner Winner x 9 Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
Re: Vice War 9 Reaches 200 Participants
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 08:14:07 pm »
It’s good to see everyone contributing to the community. Thanks to everyone.
Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 10:20:57 am »
As for Argonath, many regular Argonathians have already applied in VW and I am sure more will do it too, thanks to Klaus for gathering them as well. (Imma wreck you vcpd)
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 12:01:39 pm »
Some people from VCCNR will be playing this year's VW as well. I wish the management team the best of luck and as always, let's make this VW better than the previous ones.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 12:18:23 pm »
As for Argonath, many regular Argonathians have already applied in VW and I am sure more will do it too, thanks to Klaus for gathering them as well. (Imma wreck you vcpd)

Dreams bro.  :-*

p.s :- as of Argonathians, more might apply sooner
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 12:21:32 pm by Sezar »
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Dadero

• #Since 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2020, 02:59:03 pm »
I must say that what keeps me interested in VCMP despite the years that have passed; it's my LK family, the people/friends I met here and the Vice War event that is already a symbol of VCMP, forever. Thanks for having fun every year, it is very important to generate that!. Nice job :thumbsup:
Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

Clan's Experience: VCMP
• Legendary Killers 2010-2012 [LK]
• United Legion of Killers 2013 [ULK]
• Legendary Killers 2013 - act [LK]