login
April 27, 2024, 08:01:09 pm

Author Topic: Thomas has been kicked from VU.  (Read 2936 times)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas has been kicked from VU.
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2020, 11:25:58 am »
let us just move on and wish him good luck for his future.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2020, 11:40:51 am »
Thomas whats next SS? MK? (You left MK though traitor) hhhh
I had seen this guy playing as TJ.Heisenberg in RTV and calling me out as a traitor lmao. He couldn't handle a demotion, i knew he was gonna be kicked because of his  cocky attitude, and retarded behavior.
PL for sure ;)
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Bart's Work

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2020, 12:00:52 pm »
Goodluck  :thumbsup:
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2020, 12:15:02 pm »
sad

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2020, 12:22:22 pm »
VU has lost an asset, he has done a lot for portals and vice war and this is what he got in the end.
Never knew this is how VU works, keep the best actors in clan and kick the ones who don't act nice. You completely ignored his skills because of his attitude.
No one needs to pretend to be nice to stay in clan, he was what he was, he didn't change his attitude to keep everyone happy.

Thomas is twice the man and nice person you are. I'm honestly surprised by your lack of shame to even show up on this forum, let alone post. Funny fucking guy, turns up once in 3 months, 1 time vu clan best plz give chance, then 3 months later vu sucks again. Grow the fuck up.
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2020, 09:58:23 pm »
VU has lost an asset, he has done a lot for portals and vice war and this is what he got in the end.
Never knew this is how VU works, keep the best actors in clan and kick the ones who don't act nice. You completely ignored his skills because of his attitude.
No one needs to pretend to be nice to stay in clan, he was what he was, he didn't change his attitude to keep everyone happy.

Thomas is twice the man and nice person you are. I'm honestly surprised by your lack of shame to even show up on this forum, let alone post. Funny fucking guy, turns up once in 3 months, 1 time vu clan best plz give chance, then 3 months later vu sucks again. Grow the fuck up.

He was waiting for this moment that when Thomas will get kicked so he can get a reason to Insult VU XD after getting rejected.

Goodluck Thomas
Funny Funny x 7 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Lilama

• Regular
  • z0rz0rz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2020, 10:55:33 pm »
You are a good man thomas.
everybody make mistakes , the most important is to learn from it , good luck in the future bro

Typo x_x
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 10:57:51 pm by Lilama »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2020, 11:08:39 pm »
Pfff good luck Thomas

Re Open DZ once more
Funny Funny x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2020, 11:53:29 pm »
good luck? he need more than just luck  :police:
Agree Agree x 4 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2020, 01:06:45 pm »
Good luck.

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2020, 09:34:14 pm »
I didn't have any personal grudge with you, in fact, I noticed about all your positive skills and contributions to the clan. When you had the desire to be a good guy, you really did it and it was cool I kinda liked it, but sadly I kept my expectations very high because there was something missing most of the time. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you want to do now, take care.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Stubborn.

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2020, 03:31:02 pm »
Goodluck  :thumbsup: