April 30, 2024, 09:00:16 am

Author Topic: Im Sorry  (Read 2773 times)

NicoArin

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Im Sorry
« on: February 02, 2011, 05:21:09 pm »
After talking to Charleyutton i have changed my decition completly
I know i was wrong to leave the clan so fast, but i have my reasons..

1. 30 of 40 VU Members are inactive. VU is a big clan on forum and irc but not ingame

2. Some members are very rude with me (Im not going to give names), and sometimes i got so angry that i want to leave the clan forever! That is not nice :/

So talking to Charleyutton changed my mind completly, and i think that i was very wrong.
I ll try to be better, im sorry

Would someone give me a second chance?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
Re: Im Sorry
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 05:27:50 pm »
Jesus, what a freaking pussy you are, when VU members are not online, then like theres none who could change your diapers ? And when someone's rude to you, you go to your mom and begin to cry..your excuses are getting more and more ridiculous, you just cannot hide from us that your a clanhopper. I can be cruel be right now, but its truth.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 05:28:42 pm »
Yeah I've spoken to Nico on irc and I'm willing to give him a second chance. Can I get an amen?

As for the reasons, I think they both hold a certain amount of validity. We do need to drive recruitment to gain more active players, but we are still a growing clan. I've noticed a bit of hostility from a couple of members too recently, so please guys, tone it down.

Writer of excessively long posts

NicoArin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 05:30:10 pm »
Jesus, what a freaking pussy you are, when VU members are not online, then like theres none who could change your diapers ? And when someone's rude to you, you go to your mom and begin to cry..your excuses are getting more and more ridiculous, you just cannot hide from us that your a clanhopper. I can be cruel be right now, but its truth.
lol, when i saw that the first reply was from SanDisk i totaly knew this

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 06:00:46 pm »
lol, when i saw that the first reply was from SanDisk i totaly knew this
I can't say anything, because i will not give him a chance, or say no i will see the members what they will say

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

SaGo

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 06:41:45 pm »

I can't say anything, because i will not give him a chance, or say no i will see the members what they will say

UlrichZuko

• Fanatic
  • What'd you want...an autograph?
    • View Profile
    • UlrichZuko WebTV
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 07:11:02 pm »
yeh he cool by me

the least i cud do, since 2 years ago i impersonated Seph in nico's server and he gave me admin level and i banned all players ingame.  :D

long time ago, long time

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 07:58:28 pm »
@Charleyutton: Amen! :)

@NicoArin: Shoot, you're re-welcomed back to [VU], Welcome Abord! :)

Mauri

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
  • Vice Underdogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 08:35:49 pm »
I would give him a second chance, could it be that you were wrong but it is a great person and a good friend

The Madness Arena Server Head Administrator

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2011, 08:50:33 pm »
Well after what members say i will go with:

Have another chance  :)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Veteran

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 09:45:18 pm »
Yeah sure...

But I still don't get it- what is your (people who leave the clan suddenly) problem talking about your possible decision (leaving VU) with other members before you do any further actions? Try to solve the problem you see here? Almost the same thing as it was with that f-n Olo.. If you sit, do nothing but hoping that everything is going to be perfect suddenly- you're damn wrong. Expressing your opinion is the least thing you could do to make VU a more suitable clan even if it's just for yourself. So TALK.

Also, I believe you're extremely wrong with the numbers. In Member list, it clearly says that 28/35 are active. Which means, that we have 7 inactive members, not 30. :) -No need to exaggerate so much.

And if you have problems with other members- TALK. Talk to the other member, stay neutral.. If he's still messing with you- notice other members. The options are countless, you just need to give effort.

But I guess you understood that, cause the two reasons you're saying here are mainly because of others, but right under them you're saying that you're the one who will change, become better. Glad to hear that.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2011, 09:50:48 pm »
Yeah sure...

But I still don't get it- what is your (people who leave the clan suddenly) problem talking about your possible decision (leaving VU) with other members before you do any further actions? Try to solve the problem you see here? Almost the same thing as it was with that f-n Olo.. If you sit, do nothing but hoping that everything is going to be perfect suddenly- you're damn wrong. Expressing your opinion is the least thing you could do to make VU a more suitable clan even if it's just for yourself. So TALK.

Also, I believe you're extremely wrong with the numbers. In Member list, it clearly says that 28/35 are active. Which means, that we have 7 inactive members, not 30. :) -No need to exaggerate so much.

And if you have problems with other members- TALK. Talk to the other member, stay neutral.. If he's still messing with you- notice other members. The options are countless, you just need to give effort.

But I guess you understood that, cause the two reasons you're saying here are mainly because of others, but right under them you're saying that you're the one who will change, become better. Glad to hear that.

:o
* Maverick gets some popcorn and watch how this is gonna turn out. WHOA! I cant wait, this is gonna be GOOD :)

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2011, 10:12:29 pm »
Just forget this whole thing and start over. Im glad your back.

Veteran

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2011, 10:21:40 pm »
Nono, I don't want to provoke anything or start a drama.  :D I'm not aiming to Nico personally with that post, I'm just saying that it's stupid to swallow everything that you think is wrong and then, later, just quit. Instead I'm trying to encourage our Trainees,Rookies and other members who want to change something in VU, to express themselves. I just have no sympathies to situations, when a perspective member shows no complaints and then suddenly- BAM, "the clan is not made for me." No one needs to take this personally, it's just a "food for thought" I'm posting here.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

NicoArin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2011, 02:51:30 am »
So im back or what?