login
April 28, 2024, 02:06:37 pm

Author Topic: Application - Drakola  (Read 2594 times)

TranxFormR

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • *Underdogs Unbeatable*
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Drakola
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2019, 09:51:04 am »
trainee for sure  ;)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2019, 06:24:22 pm »
I've edit the first post. Kindly check that.

Changing to Trainee, good luck
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2019, 07:05:43 pm »
I've edit the first post. Kindly check that.

Changing to Trainee, good luck
X2

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2019, 05:55:51 pm »
Thanks for the positive votes and those who vote negative please tell me how can i improve?

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2019, 08:18:16 am »
Thanks for the positive votes and those who vote negative please tell me how can i improve?
I haven't voted yet as I haven't talked to you much. You only joined VCCNR once and disappeared after that. Never saw you again.

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2019, 09:56:07 am »
@Xmair, can you meet me in lw?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 09:57:39 am by Drakola »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2019, 06:29:10 pm »
so this is not how it works , for your positive vote you have to work on it to win our votes not like to say us to play there where you usually play , you have to explore, find and catch up with us. Reason for my negative vote is just because you still lack some factors that a regular VU member should have, your maturity , your English speaking skills and standing independently throughout. Otherwise, You are a good personality overall.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2019, 01:07:24 am »
RoyStang, you reminded me Stormeus's reply to my application back then in 2017. :D

What is the trainee rank even for then?

If this guy is as good as you say he is, then I want you and everyone else saying "not yet" to explain why we should deny a competent trainee. Is there a basis like communication, skill or reputation that'd hold him back or do we just want people to beg to be accepted?

So @Drakola, lack of communication skills is the major thing that is pulling you back from being a trainee here.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2019, 03:19:00 pm »
so this is not how it works , for your positive vote you have to work on it to win our votes not like to say us to play there where you usually play , you have to explore, find and catch up with us. Reason for my negative vote is just because you still lack some factors that a regular VU member should have, your maturity , your English speaking skills and standing independently throughout. Otherwise, You are a good personality overall.
I just gave the option, we can meet anywhere. :)

RoyStang, you reminded me Stormeus's reply to my application back then in 2017. :D

What is the trainee rank even for then?

If this guy is as good as you say he is, then I want you and everyone else saying "not yet" to explain why we should deny a competent trainee. Is there a basis like communication, skill or reputation that'd hold him back or do we just want people to beg to be accepted?

So @Drakola, lack of communication skills is the major thing that is pulling you back from being a trainee here.
Brother you're right, I know it will take some time to fix English but I will do my best.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 04:01:44 pm by Drakola »

Jack_Noodle

• Fanatic
  • Allah <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2019, 12:25:44 pm »
everything is mentioned above. Neutral for now
1v1 with him then neutral

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2019, 01:56:31 am »

Who asked your opinion here?
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 7 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Callum

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • 😎GIVE RESPECT AND TAKE RESPECT 😎
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2019, 08:12:39 pm »
U have improved and i guess u deserve trainee :thumbsup:

Jack_Noodle

• Fanatic
  • Allah <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2019, 12:56:39 pm »

Who asked your opinion here?
BAP

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2019, 11:18:38 pm »
You still have some rage/uncontrollable behavior, but I know you can overcome that.
I just need some more time to decide whether it a yes or a no.

Good luck neitherway.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2019, 08:00:58 am »
Hi Drakola,

Let's view the poll results before anything else:

Full:0
Rookie:0
Trainee: 11
Neutral: 7
Nope: 13

Firstly, I'd like to apologize to keep you waiting for a longer time span than it usually takes with other applications. I am personally overwhelmed by the effort you've been making ever since you've applied here. I gave your application some extra time on purpose to see if anything changes or if you can change our fella's mindset but I think it didn't go the way we wanted. There are couple of reasons mentioned in your applications for which you are being denied and they are:

• Weak communication skills
  • Outrageous behavior sometimes (which I've never observed but consider calming yourself a bit)
  • Put some more effort in your application maybe put the details we demand from a good applicant like what makes you applying for VU, what can you contribute and probably more detail about yourself, how many members do you know
  • If you see VU's playing, interact with them, team up and help wherever it's necessary.

I consider you a very talented person who needs to be polished under some good influence and I believe VU can pretty much help you with it. If you take my recommendation, do not lose hope and stop applying, work on the elements which are mentioned above, you will be in!

I wish you good luck with the next attempt.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 11:24:33 am by Siezer »
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)