login
May 07, 2024, 09:26:07 pm

Author Topic: Application - Norman4354  (Read 763 times)

Norman4354

• View Profile
Application - Norman4354
« on: July 04, 2019, 04:55:30 pm »
Nick: Norman4354

Timezone/Country: Pakistan

Previous Nicks: [VU_T]Norman4354, Schwarzenegger

Additional Comments: Hello folks, it is my second application and I will try to put every effort I can in this application to please everyone. I know it is not a good time to make application but I think that I will busy after I get admitted in university. I know that the question will arise that why I am applying if I will be busy and the answer is that I will try to contribute to community because I am going to apply for software engineering and through this, I will try to do whatever I can for the community without anything in return. I am currently moderating Extreme addicts and I haven't left the staff since my previous session in vcmp. I know that you will call me betrayer, deceiver and various other names but can you recall that I did anything bad to community except for leaving e.g leaking some private information (not even ordinary one), spamming and abusing people for anything, I didn't even came back until 16 May after my exams were over. I am playing vcmp since December 2016 or January 2017 and I was invited to this game mode by my fellow cousins playing vcmp and especially MD619. I used to be with him whenever I joined vcmp and before joining this game mode, I used to be a player of CS GO which used to be my favorite game as I used to enjoy CS 1.6 offline when I used to be a child. I became friend with Riders, WiLsOn, Veteran, Blitz and a few others. I applied for first time and got rejected but I didn't lost hope despite being emotionally insecure for sometime. I got accepted in VU on 27-28th of july 2017 after which my career started. I used to be reserved by nature but I gained good communication skills after joining VU and because of that, I still thank VU for this and various other things that the family taught me in my stay in VU. I have always loved VU and its members despite some here and there tussle but that happens everywhere and where this doesn't happen implies that it is full of hypocrites. I tried to reach few VU veterans but couldn't do so because of their inactivity and I tried to reach new members and I did. Everyone deserves a last chance in life and if they fail to satisfy, they should be left with no choice but to leave and same goes for me. I haven't left Extreme addicts not because of my lust/hunger for power but because I received respect and love from them. I intend to remain staff member of only Extreme addicts and now people will say that you won't get a chance anywhere else. For those, I would say that even if I get a chance, I swear that I won't hesitate to reject it. I might not have been changed for the likes of few but they will recognize it slowly and gradually. If you have trust issues with me then ask yourself that whether I have done something terribly wrong that should become a boulder in my way for joining VU except for leaving the clan? I have not done something like that and won't do because at the very least, I care for those who trust me and I try to keep their trust but this is a game forum not real life so one can not estimate it from being behind the screen. I have no grudge against anyone, no hatred for anyone and I don't want to fight anyone just like keyboard fighters do. I have always regarded VU as my family and when I was leaving, I got hurt because when one of member who was close to me said something which I couldn't bear but that is a thing of past and I don't want it to repeat future so I would bury it with this application. I have been loving new members and would like to further interact with them as one of them.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 07:36:44 pm by GangstaRas »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
Re: Application - Norman4354
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 05:03:46 pm »
No, never, you cannot be trusted at all. It doesn't sadden us that you broke our trust, what saddens us is that from now on we can't believe you. Trust is like glass, once cracked, it can be put back together, but it will never be the same.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 05:21:53 pm »
You were thoroughly told by me revise your decision. But you were quite sure at that time.

I'll vote positive when I'll be quite sure.

No.

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 06:12:53 pm »
I don’t trust you not even a bit. No change, I’ve observed, still kept asking our members directly or indirectly. Things can’t be hidden, I had already told you but you doesn’t seem to get it.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 04:13:19 pm by Siezer »

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 06:45:50 pm »
Find me in VCMP or contact me on discord (Sammy#8577) and then I will decide the vote.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2019, 08:06:31 pm »
man, it was too soon. no

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2019, 09:10:58 pm »
TRAINEE

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2019, 09:55:39 pm »
Only if we had sad rate button.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2019, 03:52:21 am »

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2019, 04:28:22 am »
Everyone has trust issues with you...You need to rectify that.
For Now NO

I'm Rookie :D

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2019, 05:20:07 am »
NO lol

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2019, 07:28:57 am »
NO lol

Cómo estas?

Back to the topic. It’s too early to apply since your last application denied. No
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2019, 10:25:27 am »
Norman, I know you made a bad move by leaving the clan and now you regret it. I have no problem in voting positive for you. The result will always be based on collaborative votes at the end.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2019, 01:31:10 pm »
i pick ryne's point to my post that i dont have any problem voting you positive but the only thing is majority is against you for a reason so i will go with majority No

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2019, 09:43:24 pm »

RoyStang's Art