May 02, 2024, 02:05:17 am

Author Topic: Application - Norman4354  (Read 636 times)

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Norman4354
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2019, 11:52:18 pm »
Believe me Norman, come back to the game and show yourself to the people. Don't give up. You need more time to relax and comeback with your full energy. I forgive you, but I'll go with a no for now.
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2019, 12:09:11 am »
Neutral :thumbsup:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RoyStang's Art

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2019, 01:22:58 am »
Neutral

Kyle.

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2019, 02:14:34 am »
Neutral  ;)

Your are mine good friend but you need to show your activity and about your application you didn't put any statement about vcmp , you are here like a patient and describe yourself to a doctor o wait Dr.shawn are you here please emergency !!!

Credits: Saim

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2019, 02:59:08 am »
nope, most of reasons are explained above

I'm Rookie :D

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2019, 03:22:36 am »

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Norman4354

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2019, 09:15:16 am »
Thank you very much each and everybody for your comments and I appreciate your reviews for giving time to this application. Honestly speaking, I am greatly encouraged by your comments and I have strong faith that I will retrieve my position here at VU anyhow and improve with you guys, hopefully. I am greatly motivated by all those comments and love each and everyone. I am sorry that I applied too earlier and I must admit that it was a quick move and I should be better to step back and close the application this time to give myself some more time to improve and enjoy with you guys. I would request the staff to close this app so that I can give you guys the time you require to understand my motives. Thank you very much again that you have accepted my apologies and I believe that this step has led me to one step closer to you guys. I am not closing this application because I am coward or that I have lost faith in getting accepted but because I have not satisfied you guys and I know the consequences.
Siezer, I know that it is hard to believe but it is true that it surely has connection with the game as you know that sometimes certain actions have consequences which one can never imagine.
Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2019, 09:21:38 am »
I’ll close this application but you can apply later when you consider yourself ready turning true to all the factors mentioned above. About trust issues, i think it will take time for us to get along, play more with VU’s and interact with them as some of our new members don’t know about you. Maintain your activity, calm behaviour and wait for the right time.

We wish you good luck though, hope to see you soon.

EDIT: Just to add one more loophole, don’t keep asking our member for the votes directly or indirectly, we will find out everything by time since things can’t be hidden for longer. They will articulate themselves based on the experience they had spending time with you in your application. Asking them before application also gives us notion you are still eager for the things to happen before time. Mend it.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 09:27:29 am by Siezer »