April 30, 2024, 08:45:49 pm

Author Topic: My apology  (Read 2180 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
My apology
« on: March 28, 2019, 07:34:33 pm »
Dear community (and VU in particular) here comes the day that I admit my wrong-doings, and my bad conduct during my stay at this forum, it is so evident that I misbehaved and offended some of the members which made me look like a total stupid and a socially awkward insecure butthurt.

Even though some of you insulted me at first, my bad behaviour and inappropriate ethics aggravated the whole situation, and I eventually became a jerk, with my retarded comments and non-sense bullshit. So here I am, seeking for forgiveness from this community and trying to establish a peaceful relationship with its members, and I'd be so grateful if you forget all what happened and start a new beginning, and I promise I will be nice to all of you, and I will never comment on any topic that is beyond my involvement.

I am sorry for being an idiot, and for bothering you, and I think this is the only chance to clean my history, I'm very sorry...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I, PANZER24 aka Cipher, SoloWingPixy, Adrian_shephard, PanzerKampfWagen, Panzerwerfer and Parfait, hereby apologise for my acts and my stupidity, and I hope my apology will be accepted.  :(

Sorry for grammar mistakes if found.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 15 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
Re: My apology
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 12:24:21 am »
We all realize that by time, it's natural.

At first I thought it's another "apology" topic by Maddy lol.
Funny Funny x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 06:51:13 am »
Lool :grin: you just remind me of some yt video link uploaded by akumas hhahaha.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

The Golden Horde

Shadow.Jack^

• Fanatic
  • Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 10:47:55 am »

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 11:06:03 am »
Application-PANZER24 Cipher SoloWingPixy, Adrian_shephard, PanzerKampfWagen, Panzerwerfer Parfait is coming soon :x , All jokes aside , you've been stupid all the time , but i guess it was the right time and right thing to just get mature and ask for your forgiveness , although you haven't gave me any harm so you are already forgiven by my side. and good luck with your application :P

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2019, 11:29:48 am »
Am I dreaming? ???

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2019, 09:43:15 pm »
Apology accepted, feel free to use VO_T where ever u go. O0 O0 O0 O0
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2019, 03:32:57 am »
We all realize that by time, it's natural.

yeah i wanted to apologize after i banged you 15-10(actually 8 ) the other day ahahhahahha

It's good that you noted your bad and are trying to make a change,  Panzer. Don't get offended by people who hate on you, use their hate as an advise and try to mend your ways with that. Because these are the realest people out there. They look for the minute of detail as possible to make fun of(like RapedSpirit up there xD)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 03:35:58 am by MaddyV »
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2019, 01:26:34 pm »
Don't worry about it man, you're young, still trying to figure out how to act right. There are plenty of shitty rolemodels in this community so it's hardly surprising that people follow the wrong path every now and then. Always nice to see when people turn away from that and start being better people.

You're doing well.
Agree Agree x 4 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2019, 11:48:29 pm »
the effort is commendable but apologies mean precisely nothing if you don't walk the talk.

this thread is great, taking the time to bother with apologies is great, because it already makes you stand out in relation to 98% of this community, including myself. apologizing, for me, has become an extremely neglected concept because of various real life experiences but I'm relatively young and stupid myself so I'm expecting to refine the way I handle my life in due time.

as far as the previous post goes - I just want to be clear that there is no particular way on how to act 'right'. sure there are already existent codes of etiquette and whatever else, but it's going to be all on you to figure out on how to feel comfortable with yourself and harmonize with the people around you.

don't overdo the effort though. trying to appear nice in front of everybody is dangerous and you may forget what it means to be nice to yourself.

all jokes aside, you're a pretty bright kid but you're up for a very tough ride

« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 11:53:23 pm by VoLK »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2019, 07:23:49 am »
I just want to be clear that there is no particular way on how to act 'right'.

I agree that there is no one single way to act right, there are plenty of ways to act right. There are plenty of ways to act wrong too.

We needn't get into a debate over moral philosophy haha, but I throw my weight behind various theories that oppose moral relativism. Put simply, there are rights and wrongs.

Writer of excessively long posts

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2019, 05:10:18 am »
Accepted as Sporanho  :o
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2019, 04:09:47 pm »
Accepted as Sporanho  :o
I am sorry.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2019, 06:04:00 pm »
I am impressed Panzer, at least you have the courage to admit your mistakes but I would suggest you make good friends, bad company makes you bad even if you are not bad and if you do bad they will make it seem like it was not bad and that way even a good  person is turned into a bad person. Get a good company and if you can't get a good one then its better to be alone and don't get a company at all. Best of luck br00

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2019, 09:12:35 pm »
All I can say is well done. There is no shame in an apology at all. What you've done is excellent by admitting your mistakes as it's purely okay since all of us being humans make mistakes. Let's just try to make this new start a better one, together.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD