login
May 01, 2024, 01:14:51 am

Author Topic: Application-CTShock  (Read 5582 times)

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application-CTShock
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2010, 02:21:01 pm »
I do have seen him most of time ... Most Irrating Player but now he has some small respect, I'm sure he is able to get through with our VU ... but BEWARE ... some VU wont cooperate with you, CTShock, so Keep it to yourself when it comes to other VU clans ... just report to us, the clans, then we'll have them handled. CTShock ... you have my vote For ONE CONDITIONS ... CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE AND BE PATIENCE AND ACCEPT OUR RULES. if you wont, you dont have my vote. Everyone in here, I will follow their vote. for you for this conditions issues that we had seen. show it to us, VU_T is neccessary, unless otherwise.  :-\ :-\ ??? ??? :o

BUT FOR APPLYING TO OTHER CLANS WHILE WAITING FOR US TO APPROVE IS WASTEFUL! UNFRIGGINGFORTUNALLY!

C'MON Icy, keep it clean , NONE of that HeAD essay 5 paragraph bullsh-t. Yes or No :P

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application-CTShock
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2010, 02:30:28 pm »
I do have seen him most of time ... Most Irrating Player but now he has some small respect, I'm sure he is able to get through with our VU ... but BEWARE ... some VU wont cooperate with you, CTShock, so Keep it to yourself when it comes to other VU clans ... just report to us, the clans, then we'll have them handled. CTShock ... you have my vote For ONE CONDITIONS ... CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE AND BE PATIENCE AND ACCEPT OUR RULES. if you wont, you dont have my vote. Everyone in here, I will follow their vote. for you for this conditions issues that we had seen. show it to us, VU_T is neccessary, unless otherwise.  :-\ :-\ ??? ??? :o

BUT FOR APPLYING TO OTHER CLANS WHILE WAITING FOR US TO APPROVE IS WASTEFUL! UNFRIGGINGFORTUNALLY!

C'MON Icy, keep it clean , NONE of that HeAD essay 5 paragraph bullsh-t. Yes or No :P

Seriously Tmav, everyone can post as they want to.
I like those kind of posts.

And: http://ulk-gang.com/index.php?topic=1378.0

You made an application after this application, so I can say NO. You are way too impatient, and got alot to learn.

I guess I can say:

DENIED

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application-CTShock [DENIED]
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2010, 02:36:56 pm »
btw Knucis, how do you [DENIED] a post or [ACCEPT]????

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2010, 02:39:39 pm »
btw Knucis, how do you [DENIED] a post or [ACCEPT]????

On the first post, press Modify, then you can modify the Subject
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

CTShock

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2010, 03:04:41 pm »
i guess i need to look for another clan

desfire97

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2010, 04:04:09 pm »
Apply for the DS (Dick Scratchers), i guess 80% accepting you  :)

Only if they dont close it in 27-28 octomber 2010
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2010, 04:33:30 pm »
Apply for the DS (Dick Scratchers), i guess 80% accepting you  :)

Only if they dont close it in 27-28 octomber 2010

Noooo! Dont look for another clan just yet!  :( Please just play on XE a little bit more (2 months), learn the gameplay, meet new people. If you apply at another clan so soon, they are gonna always say no because you apply too early, and they never got a chance to meet you. (Most will think that you are only trying to increase your status) Just lay back and play the game and then once you adjust your shooting skills (work on shotguns , m4's stuff like that), and reapply hopefully again at our site, then we will notice you and get to see if you can join.

@Knucis: Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 04:37:33 pm by Maverick »

icy7rider

Re: Application-CTShock [DENIED][MAY REAPPLY LATER]
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2010, 12:55:53 am »
although it is already decided ... I might have to Denied for this moment because most of comment from other people has some good points ... sorry.

TMAVS ...  :P  dig it? I'm just saying this in here so people know I wasn't like a spoiled Yes-sire-bob ... PLUS ... its my first time Voting and some of people does speak about me when i applied for VU ... seriously dude :)

Topic Open. Do ya thang playa  ;)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 01:23:33 am by Maverick »
Cannot rate own posts