April 27, 2024, 10:23:28 am

Author Topic: DDRAW PROBLEM help me pleaseee i cant enter to any server without DDRAW.DLL  (Read 2491 times)

Chara

• View Profile
hi please i need help :(
The game does not open without the DDRAW.DLL I have tried all the possible solutions and it does not solve, with the DDRAW.DLL I cannot enter most of the servers, I need urgent help T.T
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
you have silentpatch on your vice city? if yes, remove it.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Chara

• View Profile
i dont have silent patch :( i have the game normal

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
does the singleplayer work fine for you? what windows version are you on?

if it gives you an exception error, maybe try turning on DEP ( Data execution prevention ) and select gta-vc.exe ( check youtube on how to do this )

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
does the singleplayer work fine for you? what windows version are you on?

if it gives you an exception error, maybe try turning on DEP ( Data execution prevention ) and select gta-vc.exe ( check youtube on how to do this )
When he join into a server , the server kick him ; we dont know why but he can plays in Vice City normal but he cant in vcmp

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
ddraw.dll is a file that comes with silentpatch and other programs/mods for vice city, I don't understand why his game can't open without this file ( which suggests his game is still not clean, maybe there's still some mod files that require this file in order for the game to work ).

I suggest you do a reinstall, get a clean vice city from a trusted website.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 08:46:46 pm by Alpays »

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

Chara

• View Profile
whsup boys rlly thanks all for try help me , the DEP dont solution nothing :( idk the reason ,
my operative system is : windows 10
                                     i3 8100 . 16 gb ram , gtx 1650 super
the game is not the problem , first i open the game normal , i change in propiertis the colos , i pruebe the compatibility mode and nothing, i play the game in history but in multiplayer, do not open the ggame :/ dont charge the menu from multiplayer the pink bar isn't here :( and only kick me and my resolution change , help me pleaseeee the DEP dont solution nothing T.T i download , direct X , pluy n play , change my resolucion , play in all compatibility mods and nothing idk why me :(((

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
Do you have the original version of the game ?

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
Do you have the original version of the game ?
He downloaded his vice city from Youtube's Tutorials ; when he connect any server this happen...

Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
I would recommend you to get a fresh-copy of Vice City.

Download uTorrent and after you done installing it.. click the link -- removed -- it will load the data and will proceed to downloading.

After downloading, install it to your PC (it will take maximum 8 minutes) and see if there's still a problem.

If there is still a problem then try updating your drivers including the latest vcredist version.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 04:13:53 pm by Thijn »

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
I would recommend you to get a fresh-copy of Vice City.

Download uTorrent and after you done installing it.. click the link -- removed -- it will load the data and will proceed to downloading.

After downloading, install it to your PC (it will take maximum 8 minutes) and see if there's still a problem.

If there is still a problem then try updating your drivers including the latest vcredist version.
We do not allow piracy here.

Downloading vice city can be done from steam, for 10 euros or even less in a sale. I don't get why people don't buy it there if they play it almost daily :/
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
Okay perdon, I was just helping him out

GiTo

• Regular
    • View Profile
YEAHH It happens with me too!! i have to use ddraw otherwise i cant play vcmp cuz most of the srvrs hv this file detected and if i join with ddraw in my vc i will be kicked pls help

What happens when the poison expires?