March 29, 2024, 11:55:07 am

Author Topic: help!  (Read 349 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
help!
« on: June 01, 2018, 08:58:57 pm »
whenever I enter to ViceWar7 beta test server, I write my password but it keeps telling me that it is wrong. I actually got a pic of the day I registered thus I know my pass but why it tells me it is wrong, what's happening?? any ideas?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
Re: help!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 02:54:54 pm »
whenever I enter to ViceWar7 beta test server, I write my password but it keeps telling me that it is wrong. I actually got a pic of the day I registered thus I know my pass but why it tells me it is wrong, what's happening?? any ideas?

Hmm not sure. You're the only one I hear complaining of it so it must be a problem with how you typed it? (Maybe too much spaces and it registered those in the password?) Idk.

Im not around PC right now so I cant reset your password, but if you find an admin on IRC, tell them to ban and unban you, that will reset you password and you can go again (you will need your key after unban)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 04:24:55 pm »
Hmm not sure. You're the only one I hear complaining of it so it must be a problem with how you typed it? (Maybe too much spaces and it registered those in the password?) Idk.
I verified that with a pic I took the day I registered and the server showed the same password I type each time.
Im not around PC right now so I cant reset your password, but if you find an admin on IRC, tell them to ban and unban you,
I actually not using IRC, only discord.

I'll verify later, thank you anyways.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 04:49:50 pm »
problem solved, it was a space mistake.

LOCK

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري