April 27, 2024, 07:24:48 am

Author Topic: farewell  (Read 4131 times)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
Re: farewell
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2021, 02:54:33 am »
I think the clan need give him affection and a good farewell, not make stupid jokes without sense here, all know about the policy of this clan "dont be toxic" "dont insult if the players insult you" "dont make videos of TLA" "Respect all even if hey dont respect you and they laught of your family in your face", but VU never noticed this its a "game" and the most people plays this shit for fun and just for fun, maybe some guys thinks this is his work of maybe its the real life but this its a game, why you create strict rules about if any player insult another, or if any player of this clan defend himself and his family when another player insult them, and i also know tic failed in much times but he was part of this... of this family, why you make jokes about this, why the "super forum moderator" ferrari32 dont delete the joke's post, why they dont delete this offensive reply if VU is very strong against the toxicity, why they allow the players to make jokes about tic, tic was part of this family, he deserves a good farewell and he deserve respect in this topic , im sure tic love this clan and he learned a lot here but if he dont want make troubles here or if he prefer leave this for the good of his clan because he know he have problems and he dont want mess his problems with his family, then just respect his deccision, i think the clan should share his problems with him and support him in this bad stage, well tic, i know as well the reason of your decission, i wish you the best of the lucks and i know you will surpass with stage bro, im with you, good luck!
PD: I replied this for tic only, i dont want another idiot replying this message with another joke without sense

Allah is PaiN naam k bande ko demagh de. Ameen
The first retard already commented, well Tic bro, i think its better to dont see this topic, just idiots will comment here, im sure some VU members will talk with you in private
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2021, 05:26:29 am »
Good luck wherever you go Tic! Eat kebab and chill, nothing happened 8)
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Aegon

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2021, 06:36:23 am »
Sad to see this topic, nonetheless all the best for the future :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Shadow.Jack^

• Fanatic
  • Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2021, 06:48:22 am »
To VUs :

Funny Funny x 12 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2021, 07:00:28 am »
Done sharing information of VU forum to your WK friends?

Good luck in the future(which I don't think you'll have much in VC:MP) :thumbsdown:
Disagree Disagree x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2021, 09:43:02 am »
I think the clan need give him affection and a good farewell, not make stupid jokes without sense here, all know about the policy of this clan "dont be toxic" "dont insult if the players insult you" "dont make videos of TLA" "Respect all even if hey dont respect you and they laught of your family in your face", but VU never noticed this its a "game" and the most people plays this shit for fun and just for fun, maybe some guys thinks this is his work of maybe its the real life but this its a game, why you create strict rules about if any player insult another, or if any player of this clan defend himself and his family when another player insult them, and i also know tic failed in much times but he was part of this... of this family, why you make jokes about this, why the "super forum moderator" ferrari32 dont delete the joke's post, why they dont delete this offensive reply if VU is very strong against the toxicity, why they allow the players to make jokes about tic, tic was part of this family, he deserves a good farewell and he deserve respect in this topic , im sure tic love this clan and he learned a lot here but if he dont want make troubles here or if he prefer leave this for the good of his clan because he know he have problems and he dont want mess his problems with his family, then just respect his deccision, i think the clan should share his problems with him and support him in this bad stage, well tic, i know as well the reason of your decission, i wish you the best of the lucks and i know you will surpass with stage bro, im with you, good luck!
PD: I replied this for tic only, i dont want another idiot replying this message with another joke without sense
glrsl galrtgrato lgaergl ? gelagla leltgalt !!!! tealtealtgvlae , tealtalgteal ltea. telaglaetl aletealttleagltae aletaleglt altealtga !!!!!!!!!!!!!! tealgaeltlgae ltealtgal lteaglta larlytl tlh l? uopsg olsrtoal hrlsgltsto galtaef lyrahbrrr, ylrahboa tgealt egdtaq gtayhs  shy  fsrxg ysrgsy urstuhjs ysr. gkso ksro kokysg ksot ksork???!!!
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 5 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2021, 11:15:51 am »
Did you gave hunting your password ?
Like how u did to MK Before?

ok naseem

Sorry it had to end this way, I hope you change your mind one day.
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2021, 01:40:34 pm »
i think VU was ashamed of you uploading 1 kill on fulton and calling it 1v1 duel, likewise I wouldn't understand why anyone would ever want you around

i hope you will surpass being a mental idiot and eventually uninstall vcmp, trust me, it would be lot quiet without you sharing idiot videos and spreading your dumb ideas all over
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2021, 01:42:47 pm »
OH, and as for tic: congratulations!

next time listen when I'm telling you something, you think if there was any way a clan I knew had impressed me before, would there be any way I wouldn't join or say anything about it?

clans in VCMP are dead, it's all just for the show, there's no real teamwork here, I had better teamwork with my own self than I'd have playing as a TLA/VU/MK whatever, times of 2011 are sadly over, players need to learn how to hold m4 in their hands first
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2021, 02:18:40 pm »
OH, and as for tic: congratulations!

next time listen when I'm telling you something, you think if there was any way a clan I knew had impressed me before, would there be any way I wouldn't join or say anything about it?

clans in VCMP are dead, it's all just for the show, there's no real teamwork here, I had better teamwork with my own self than I'd have playing as a TLA/VU/MK whatever, times of 2011 are sadly over, players need to learn how to hold m4 in their hands first

Hunting, as I have told you many times, you are my friend and I respect you. However, I have to disagree, for Tic's departure was not anything related to teamwork, "clan dead" affairs or whatsoever.

On the other hand, I would like to say sorry Tic. I went against you for leaving, because I was so disgusted that you go and come like nothing happened. But I think I should have understood you better because I have personally been in that situation myself.

At the end of the day, I want you to know that it wasn't anything personal. I liked having you as a clanmate and we enjoyed a lot in-game and out of it. I wish you good luck dude.
Agree Agree x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2021, 02:34:35 pm »
times of 2011 are sadly over

Times of 2011 are sadly over lol. How could someone miss or be sad about certain VC:MP times when they did not even take part of or lived them? You were like 8 years old back then and prolly had no idea about VCMP and even if you had it, you wouldnt have known what the clan competition was like back then.

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 (list)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2021, 02:40:20 pm »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Shadow.Jack^

• Fanatic
  • Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2021, 07:27:01 pm »
To VUs :

exatcly bro:

I HATE TO SEE PEOPLE MAKING JOGGING VIDEOS WITH ME. STOP IT!!!!
Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2021, 06:18:49 pm »
Sad to see this, best of luck.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2021, 08:17:28 am »
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)